• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Shiny Rayquaza Event Live In US, Headed To UK Soon

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
shinyrayquaza.jpg
A surprise new event has gone live for Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire players over Wi-Fi in the US. This event gives fans the chance to get their hands on a Shiny Rayquaza. The details of the Rayquaza are as follows:

Name: Rayquaza
Nature: Random
Item: Dragon Fang
Level: 70
Ability: Air Lock
Moves: Dragon Ascent, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Extremespeed​

The event is running in the US until the 14th of September. In the UK the event will run from the 24th of August until September 20th but rather than being given away over Wi-Fi you will have to pick up a code from Smyths toy shops.

I'm confused do we have to buy something from smyths toys shop or go in and and ask politely for it and will the code be the same for everyone or different each time?

I HATE the fact that UK players have to go to a Smyths Toystore to get a Shiny Rayquaza. Why can't it be at a more accessible store like GAME, CEX, Asda? Or better yet, why can't it be a WiFi event everywhere? Oh well, guess I'll be missing out on this one :(

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I'm confused do we have to buy something from smyths toys shop or go in and and ask politely for it and will the code be the same for everyone or different each time?
The code will be single use, and you should be able to just ask politely. It depends on the individual store, though.

Sorry, I haven't been online for a while. I have level 50 and 70. Which do you want? Plus, I need your friend code.
If you don't mind, could I ask a few questions? One, is it a Shiny? Two, what's the OT? Three, can I check when we're online what Rayquaza I want? Finally, once we're online, could we NOT have game chat, I personally don't like to talk to people online.

My friend code is:
0104 - 2408 - 2818

I'll be available online really at any time, to be honest. Just reply as soon as possible and if I don't reply soon, it'll be because I'm busy. Also, what would you like in return?

Last edited:
If you don't mind, could I ask a few questions? One, is it a Shiny? Two, what's the OT? Three, can I check when we're online what Rayquaza I want? Finally, once we're online, could we NOT have game chat, I personally don't like to talk to people online.

My friend code is:
0104 - 2408 - 2818

I'll be available online really at any time, to be honest. Just reply as soon as possible and if I don't reply soon, it'll be because I'm busy. Also, what would you like in return?
Ok Let me charge my 3DS please then I will get on is that ok?

I want ash's pikachu next holding a light ball and the moves volt tackle iron tail tunderbolt and tunder

part 3 and part 4 coming tomorrow because i was at my dads sorry

I'm getting this!!!
im also geting this

Ok Let me charge my 3DS please then I will get on is that ok?
my friends code is 0791-4655-9538

My friend code is:
0104 - 2408 - 2818 and name Theo

Last edited by a moderator: