• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Servamp Roleplay (The Anime not the Manga)

*|RULES|*

for the roleplay, that is

Hello. We have many spots open such as Mahiru,Tsubaki,Sakuya,etc
Im Kuro.
If you don't know what servamp is, servamp is servant + vampire we will have roles of Humans like Mahiru Vampires like Tsubaki and Servamps like Snow Lily

also if we ever run out of character roles then please message me and tell me that you want to use a custom character.

I would like it if you said the roleplayers name like name-kun or name-san or name-chan or name-sama stuff like that but if you don't that's fine too.

This is my first roleplay so yea.

Please no erotic roleplays or anything like that.

Ty for reading.Have fun in the roleplay!

once again, Kuro is MINE and this is my FIRST roleplay ty.

first 3 people get to choose whatever character except Kuro.Everyone else I choose their character

Sorry is that too cruel?

Attachments

• KuroCat1.jpg
    KuroCat1.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 33
@Razzmatazz if you haven't finished the anime yet that's okay! What episode are you on? And I recommend joining before it's too late and I choose your character :3 and we're not gonna RP straight from the roleplay and go exactly how the anime went we're gonna roleplay with the main characters and custom characters but go our own ways also you can be more than 1 character :3

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Hey, there's no RP content in here yet, but a lot of discussion, so I've moved this to the General RP Discussion board. Feel free to start another thread in General Role Play once you're ready to begin role playing properly, and use this thread for OOC.