• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Secret of the Rings RP

((This RP is based of my written works, The Secret if the Rings. However this is 5 years later after the climax of the story hits. (I'm getting to chapter 3, hold your ponytas...) Cinder and Flash are now fully evolved and doing mission work on their own. We are back in Dimension Village. The two guilds both Enders and Astral's have been fully restored to prime state and have the usual tension between them. In this RP you are from either guild and you have a single exploration team. (This means that preferably you control only one or two Pokemon max.) Really quick I'll give a main character list.

Astral's guild
Astral-A Clefable guild master
Mei-A stunningly beautiful Lopunny in charge of requests and team assembly
Armory-a shy Gardevoir who is friend to all who takes care of attendance and the guild funds.

Ender's guild
Ender-A Gengar guild master
Lot-A quiet Gallade who has the same jobs as Armory
Kern-A shifty Medicham who has the same jobs as Mei.

Read up guys!

Last notes here. If you are in this RP you MUST -I cannot stress this enough- write at least a paragraph per post. I am asking you specifically to RP with me because I know how capable of awesome posts you are. OCC convo will be created soon.

If you do not happen to be..
@JacobRaze
@Twilight Nova
@_Umbreon_
@NightRaven or
@EspeonTheBest

Then please don't join. I would love for you to read and follow along, but please do not post here. Thanks~))

Ina padded alongside the town's storefronts happily. The small Eevee have already been part of Astral's guild for a good time now and she was finally cheering up from her accident. The golden rings leading to the two guilds on top of the cliff glittered brilliantly in the rising sun. Ina smiled while looking at the sublime sight. She was there when the Guild of the Full moon (Astral) and the Guild of the New Moon had made a small agreement to help one another fix the portals to their guildhalls. The ice blue paws of the small Eevee bounced happily to match Ina's mood, as did her Sun Ribbon that flowed happily in the wind. She made it to the Kecleon Storefront.

"Ina! What a lovely suprise! What are you looking for today?" The purple Kecleon brother asked.
"Oh, I'm out to buy one of my friends a Shadowball TM. I've been saving up all month!" She stated proudly.
"Ok hold on one second.....oh! I'm sorry! We don't have that one in stock! I'll make a special request to order one for you, is that alright?" The other Kecleon brother exclaimed unhappily.
"It's not a birthday, so I'll be fine. Thank you so much!" Ina nodded happily before bouncing up the long stone staircase up to the guild portals on the cliff. Armory fizzed into existence right in front of Astral's portal and Lot appeared in front of Ender's.
The duo gave each other a funny look, unknown to Ina before walking down the staircase at different speeds. Armory waved a friendly 'hello' but she made it clear that she was in a hurry. Ina flicked her ears in response before continuing her way up the stairs.

Max ran ahead of Avery on all fours, his green bandana absent. Instead, he wore Avery's blue shimmering collar. The pikachu laughed, coming to a stop so the tired Cyndaquil could catch up. When the fire-type finally caught up, panting, she handed him his bandana as the Pikachu struggled to take the Cyndaquil's collar off. Avery giggled, simply unbuckling it and putting it on her own neck, buckling it closed. Max tied his bandana back on his neck, and the two ran towards Astral's Guild and halting at the enterance, uneasy.

Last edited:
Thunder, a male Raichu with yellow fur and black paws as well as bright amber eyes, was bounding up towards Astral's guild, his long tail flowing in the air. He had chosen this guild because he felt an ominous feeling around Ender's guild. He looked around nervously as he was rather new to this. His fur was beginning to spark with excitement when the guild came in sight. He accidentally shocked some grass near him due to excitement, so he soon got himself to calm down.