• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Second Trailer for 18th Movie Revealed

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
bg01.jpg
Late last night a brand new trailer for the 18th Pokémon movie, The Archdjinni of the Rings - Hoopa. The trailer doesn't reveal too much of note, but we do know more about the Pikachu short to be shown before the movie.

You can check out the trailer below and I've put some images in a spoiler tag due to them having spoilers for the Pokémon XY anime series.

bg02.jpg

bg03.jpg

bg04.jpg

bg05.png.jpg
The short which goes along with the movie is known as Pikachu & The Music Band which features Pikachu and his Pokémon friends attempting to sing in beautiful harmony.

The 18th Pokémon movie will be released on the 18th of July.

Usually I'm not very interested in the anime, but this trailer really caught my eye. For the first time since... forever, I'm actually awaiting seeing this one play out.

Also, I've been pretty obsessed with Hoopa lately, due to the little bugger's dimensional abilities and capabilities. I am eagerly awaiting its screen debut to see just what exactly it can do... or will do. :)

Rio1ink

Formerly Derpy Lucario
What If, at the end of the movie... There will be a code that can be used by anyone. What if, the code lets you unlock Hoopa? And that in the end of the movie, you had to memorize the code, since there is no taking photos in the movie...

Late last night a brand new trailer for the 18th Pokémon movie, The Archdjinni of the Rings - Hoopa. The trailer doesn't reveal too much of note, but we do know more about the Pikachu short to be shown before the movie.

You can check out the trailer below and I've put some images in a spoiler tag due to them having spoilers for the Pokémon XY anime series.

The short which goes along with the movie is known as Pikachu & The Music Band which features Pikachu and his Pokémon friends attempting to sing in beautiful harmony.

The 18th Pokémon movie will be released on the 18th of July.
Cool, I can't wait to see the movie

I hate that God Awful anime with Ass Ketchup and his stupid friends. But the movies have ALWAYS been fantastic, and showcase the true talent of the writers of TV Tokyo, and they have talent that I can only dream of someday having. They have been doing a great job for a decade and a half, and I want to see it around for 4 decades, and then 6 more. But I wonder, when Nintendo inevitably bites the bullt becuase they make bad decisions, I wonder which lucky buisness will get to own it, if Nintendo values its fans, so they can still enjoy it.

I agree James. Too bad the movies aren't canon. But what is interesting to me is that in Japan, it isn't called Hoopa and the Clash of Ages... In Japan it's called Hoopa vs. Arceus and the Mystery of the Prison Bottle...