• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Search For The Moon Discussion

Long ago the land was shrouded in darkness. The grasses were tainted in red, and hardly a thing lived. Among the little life that roamed, was a pure white wolf known as Moon. Moon was pure, heart, body, and mind and once she was old enough to fully understand the darkness of the world, she knew she had to stop it. However, in order to stop the caos, she had to give up her life. She split herself into three parts; Heart, Body, and Mind and turned herself into a sphere so she could watch over the future wolves. But though the peace prospered, darkness never completely vanished, only locked himself away in another being. With the knowledge of future disaster, Moon sent her parts into other wolves. When that wolf died, the part would be scent into a new pup. And that is where our story begins.

Main characters:
Darkness wolf- The wolf that is planing destruction, and locked his body into another wolf so he could kill the three moon parts. Is not effected by the mind wolf, and his only real weakness is love besides being killed.(@TrappedNutCase)

Heart wolf- A pure hearted wolf that does whatever she/he can for others, not tainted by others. She/He has the power to heal others, but it takes some of her/his life source.

Body wolf- A strong bodied wolf that works her/his best to protect others. She/He has the power to get hurt, and not feel pain, however she/he can still die.

Mind wolf- A calm minded wolf that uses her/his brains to make strategies to help protect others when fighting. She/He has the power to read dark minded thoughts/minds, but if the thought isn't harmful, she/he can't read them.

Packs:
Bird Pack- A pack that lives in the forest and hunts mostly birds for food.(the mind wolf's pack)

Wood Pack- A pack that lives in a very dense forest and mostly hunt rabbits and foxes.(the body wolf's pack)

Fern Pack- A pack that lives in open fields and eat berries, nuts, herbs, and on occasion sheep.(the heart wolf's pack)

Rock Pack- A pack that lives in the mountains, and hunt goats.(darkness wolf's pack)

Rules:
Keep to the basic story, the body wolf can't suddenly be okay, and the heart wolf can't heal everyone and be okay
You can only kill side wolves, like ones that don't matter to the story
None of them are alphas, it'd be to hard for them to journey together if one was an alpha
I don't care what color they are, they can be purple if you want
Fill out the form
I'm only accepting three other people
If the moon part wolf is taken and you want it, I don't want complaining.
If you leave a form and never respond to the thread, then you will be taken out of the roleplay
I have the right to say no to your character, but I'll usually say yes
They cannot be pups or elders, teen or adults only
To make sure you read all these, put chunky muncky luncky with your form
Stay current, if you don't reply often, I will kick you out, and the wolf part will be up for grabs
I know this seems harsh, but I want it to go well
Falling in love is fine, but save having pups for after darkness is defeated
I really don't want them all girls, but I don't want them all boys either, but they are your characters to whatever
Have fun or the darkness wolf will consume you
Also, whatever wolf pack you are in, you basically control that pack, but they can't come on the journey

Form:

Name-
Teen or Adult-
Gender-
Appearance-
Scars(optional)-
Accessories(optional)-
Family-
Moon Part-

My Character:

Akila
Teen
Male
A dark grey wolf with lighter grey stomach, eye markings, and tail tip. He has green eyes, the right one has four claw marks, that turn red during battle, and has three red marks across his shoulders.
A large four clawed scar runs across his left eye
A necklace with a vile of red liquid(not blood)
Soot(father), Rose(mother), Light(sister), Kira(sister), Comet(cousin)
Darkness Wolf

Last edited: