• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sceptile, Electrode, and Farfetch'd Confirmed for Pokkén Tournament

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Bandai Namco have today posted a video to their Japanese YouTube account revealing Sceptile as a playable character in Pokkén - quite fitting, as it's nearly Christmas. The same video also reveals Electrode and Farfetch'd as new support Pokémon.

630x.jpg

The Pokémon were initially rumoured earlier this week, when an image surfaced showing Pokénchi presenter Shoko Nakagawa sitting in front of some sort of booth for the game, with the three new Pokémon visible in the background.

The video can be found below, and shows off Sceptile, Electrode, and Farfetch'd in action.

Sceptile looks incredibly fun to play with. Now all we need is Swampert, and we'll have all three Hoenn Starters... Anyone else hoping for Infernape and Emboar to be playable in this game as well?

Bandai Namco have today posted a video to their Japanese YouTube account revealing Sceptile as a playable character in Pokkén - quite fitting, as it's nearly Christmas. The same video also reveals Electrode and Farfetch'd as new support Pokémon.

The Pokémon were initially rumoured earlier this week, when an image surfaced showing Pokénchi presenter Shoko Nakagawa sitting in front of some sort of booth for the game, with the three new Pokémon visible in the background.

The video can be found below, and shows off Sceptile, Electrode, and Farfetch'd in action.

We all knew Sceptile was gonna be in this. Next is Do U Even Lift Bro Swampert.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
At first I thought that meant Electrode ans Farfetch'd would be playable characters, which completely confused me. Good to see some underloved Pokemon appearing in this game, regardless!

I feel like all Pokemon could be playable characters but over 700 PCs would be too much. Septile looks pretty cool. I'd like to see Hawlucha as a playable character.