• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XY/ORAS PurpleLily's Trade thread

Hey guys I saw you talking about the king's rock and thought I'd give you some advice about how I got more of them: there's a 5% chance wild Hawlucha's carry them. If you have a pokemon with the compoundeyes ability in the lead spot, this chance is doubled. Even if that pokemon is fainted. So I have a fainted compoundeyes Vivillon in the lead spot and then as my second poke a Frisk Trevenant with Thief. Then when I encounter a Hawlucha with a King's Rock, the Frisk ability notifies me and I can steal it with thief. Make sure Trevenant isn't holding an item, otherwise it can't take the king's rock from Hawlucha. Also, Since Hawlucha eats Trevenants for breakfast in terms of typing and stats it might be wise to use a trevenant that strongly outlevels the Hawlucha ;)
Hope this is useful for you!

Thank you, very much! :D This will be very helpful. :3

I have about 80% what you want on your list, but is the hidden ability what you're looking for? I'm interested in the Gligars.

I think I could get you HA Electabuzz and Magmar, I'm pretty sure I have them in one of my pc boxes. I don't have much time to trade usually though... I think you said you're in GMT right? That would make things a bit easier since I'm in ECT so that's only +1 :) If you're interested, I might be able to trade tonight, not entirely sure though... But if so, that wouldn't be earlier than 10 pm GMT

I think I could get you HA Electabuzz and Magmar, I'm pretty sure I have them in one of my pc boxes. I don't have much time to trade usually though... I think you said you're in GMT right? That would make things a bit easier since I'm in ECT so that's only +1 :) If you're interested, I might be able to trade tonight, not entirely sure though... But if so, that wouldn't be earlier than 10 pm GMT

I would love to get HA electabuzz and Magmar off of you, if you're still willing. :D What pokemon would you like in return? I have the next couple days off from work so I should be able to trade any time in the evenings. :)

I would love to get HA electabuzz and Magmar off of you, if you're still willing. :D What pokemon would you like in return? I have the next couple days off from work so I should be able to trade any time in the evenings. :)
Great :) I found them, they are both male so they only pass down their hidden ability with a Ditto, is that ok? If so, I'd love a HA Sableye and Natu, nature, gender or iv's don't matter to me :3 My FC is 4983 - 5187 - 4207

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I have a spare Defiant Piplup I can trade you; I'd like a Regenerator Slowpoke~ Also I don't have much else you want, but are you willing to trade one of the Garden Vivillons for anything? ^^; (I have Speed Boost Carvanha, Storm Drain Lileep, Leaf Guard Roselia, Quick Feet Shroomish with Bullet Seed and Focus Punch, and Simple Woobat with Stored Power, as examples)

Green Dragon

Formerly supertrainer300
Ohai sorry for the late reply, the Skitty were being elusive even with dexnav. I has it here for you though! We can do it tomorrow if you like?

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I can now breed ya HA Chinchou and Lotad! Would it be possible to ask for HA Inkay and Venipede? ^^; I'll be busy the rest of today so maybe sometime tomorrow between 2-3:30 CST?

I can now breed ya HA Chinchou and Lotad! Would it be possible to ask for HA Inkay and Venipede? ^^; I'll be busy the rest of today so maybe sometime tomorrow between 2-3:30 CST?

Yes, that would be awesome! I can breed both of those for you! :D I should be already online at that time so just drop me a message when you're ready. :3

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
*waltzes in asking for more Pokemon* (I keep getting things oops)

So yeah, I can offer HA Riolu, Relicanth, Zubat, Makuhita, and Skitty, in exchange for HA Aerodactyl, Pancham, Miltank, Binacle, and Rufflet~

Last edited: