• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XY/ORAS PurpleLily's Trade thread

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
I can get you an Inner Focus Darumaka for a Solar Power Charmander. I can't trade until about 9:00 EST because I'm currently at a basketball game. (Pep band XC)

Hay Lilly I can get you a tympole, however, I have a lot of homework this week, can we do the trade on saturday

I'm sorry I lied I can't get you a tympole :(

Last edited:
Well, I can get you 5 of the Pokemon on your list: Pidove, Drilbur, Tympole, Yamask, and Finneon.

If you have these available, could I please have Protean Froakie, Bulletproof Chespin, Hydration Lapras, Marvel Scale Dratini, and Regenerator Slowpoke in return? I do not care about nature, gender, level, or IVs.

My Friend Code: 2466-3146-1957

My name is Stephen. My timezone is Eastern Standard Time, USA. It is 11:32 p.m. on Saturday right now. I can trade just about anytime tomorrow, Sunday, if that's convenient for you. What timezone do you live in?

Last edited:
Well, I can get you 5 of the Pokemon on your list: Pidove, Drilbur, Tympole, Yamask, and Finneon.

If you have these available, could I please have Protean Froakie, Bulletproof Chespin, Hydration Lapras, Marvel Scale Dratini, and Regenerator Slowpoke in return? I do not care about nature, gender, level, or IVs.

My Friend Code: 2466-3146-1957

My name is Stephen. My timezone is Eastern Standard Time, USA. It is 11:32 p.m. on Saturday right now. I can trade just about anytime tomorrow, Sunday, if that's convenient for you. What timezone do you live in?

Awesome! :D I have saved all 5 of those pokemon for you. My timezone is GMT or British standard time as some other people call it. I'm usually on in the evenings most days. So whenever you're ready to trade just send me a message. :3

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
I actually have the Colosseum Bonus Disc now, so I'll be able to trade you a Jirachi. Unfortunately, I can only give it to you for Dex data. I'll need it back right after. If you want to do that, you'll have to wait a couple days for my link cable to be delivered. :)

EDIT: I just found out my only copy of Ruby is fake (darn it, eBay!>=O), and I can't get that Jirachi quite yet. I DO have a Japanese Jirachi, but there's no way to tell if it's legit. :/ Do you want that?

Last edited:
I actually have the Colosseum Bonus Disc now, so I'll be able to trade you a Jirachi. Unfortunately, I can only give it to you for Dex data. I'll need it back right after. If you want to do that, you'll have to wait a couple days for my link cable to be delivered. :)

EDIT: I just found out my only copy of Ruby is fake (darn it, eBay!>=O), and I can't get that Jirachi quite yet. I DO have a Japanese Jirachi, but there's no way to tell if it's legit. :/ Do you want that?

Sure, that would be fine. Do you need the Jirachi back afterwards or can I keep this one? :)

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
Well, since I only need a real copy of Ruby to get another one, which won't cost much, sure! You can have this one.:)

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
I'll take one of those White Smoke Heatmor! :) I will be available around 7:00 EST tomorrow, so just message me anytime then.