• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pumpkaboo Event Revealed For US and Europe!

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
EN_Pumpkaboo_01.jpg
A new wi-fi event for Pokémon X and Pokémon Y has been revealed in the lead up to Halloween. This event gives Pokémon trainers the chance to get their hands on a Super Size Pumpkaboo. The Pumpkaboo's details are as follows:​

Name: Pumpkaboo
Nature: Random
Item: Rocky Helmet
Level: 50
Ability: Pickup
Moves: Trick-or-Treat, Astonish, Scary Face, Shadow Sneak​

The event runs in the US and Europe from today until the 31st of October, making it the perfect spooky Halloween giveaway. This event also means that players will be able to take part in the Trick-or-Treat Friendly Competition which requires players to have a Gourgeist in their team.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I think I'll wait until Halloween to pick mine up because why not? Since it holds Rocky Helmet it'll automatically evolve into Gourgeist when we get it which is a fun touch for the tournament! ♥
This is Halloween! This is Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!

Here's a little interesting fact I noticed about the event Pumpkaboo after soft resetting my games: This may be wrong but in Pokémon X the Pumpkaboo is always a female, while it's always a male in Pokémon Y

WOO MY EARLY HALLOWEEN GIFT!!! i have to get it soon but i know im never going to use it as i have my average size gourgeist (im going to keep it as a pumpkaboo and im probably going to make it hate me) but i have a use for that rocky helmet, ill just have to find a good user

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I already went nutty hunting down all of the different sized Pumpkaboo but I'll happily claim another (two~). Glad that this is a WiFi event for a change.