• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Preferred fast-food place?

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
As you know, most of us have been to at least a couple of fast food chains, (Even if you're not in the US, you've been to one somewhere),such as Burger King and Mc Donald's. Now in this thread, I ask, which of these fast food chains do you like the best? It doesn't have to be just sandwiches, you can judge based on the drinks as well.

I'm not a huge fan of this fatty food, but I prefer Mc.Donald's over everything. Their fillet o' fish, and the new mozzarella sticks are a pile of garbage, but I usually go there for drinks, such as Milkshakes, and my new favorite, the white hot chocolate. Ah~ it's so good! Nathan's hot-dogs come second, although hot dogs come in handy when your walking on the Coney Island boardwalk in the summer~

But,enough about me, what's your go-to fast food place?

Last edited:

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
I've been working on losing weight, so I've tended to avoid fast food for a while. (Not that I went to them too often anyway, buuuuuut...). My favorite will always be Fazoli's regardless, as I grew up loving that place, and I have an unsatisfiable hunger for Italian food. :nom:

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Almost anyone who grew up in North Texas will agree with me that Sonic is THE place everyone goes after school. We only go there for the happy hour drinks, though, but as the summers (and even springs and falls) are hot as heck, the half-off chilly drinks are so worth every penny. I swear, I will go into the orchestra room after school and bam, at least ten people will be standing around with Sonic drinks.

I personally prefer Taco Bell over most other fast food places, even if their "meat" is... questionable at best. I really like their burrito supreme and their doritos locos tacos, though ♥ Whenever I'm hungry in the middle of the night, I usually drive over to the closest Taco Bell and nab food. It's great~

Others that deserve special mention are In-N-Out, Fuddruckers, and Domino's. I absolutely despise Burger King, though my mom seems to like it. My dad prefers McD's simply because he likes their McChickens.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I'm not a fan of most fast food chains, and in fact aside from Pizza (Pizza Hut and Dominos) I don't think I really eat from them. I occasionally have a bit of KFC, but I refuse to eat at McDonalds on personal grounds. The takeaway I eat from most often is just a little independent Chinese called Canton Wok xD

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I shamelessly enjoy fastfood and have done so for the majority of my life. :x

As of now, my favourites are likely McDonald's (I love their fries), KFC (although I don't eat at them very often), and Subway. If pizza places count, I'd toss Dominos and Pizza Hut onto that list as well. We don't actually have a Pizza Hut sit-down restaurant here anyways. xp

I used to love Taco Bell as well but a new taco place recently opened up here that's really, really good. They're called Taco Boyz and I'm unsure if they're an actual chain or not. The ingredients they use are just excellent quality. ♥

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
KFC is my favourite, but due to a severe lack of them near my home I tend to stick with McDonalds and Subway for the sake of convenience and for the sake of not being ripped off by Burger King.

I'm still determined to find Big Kahuna Burger however.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I also like KFC and Subway. Don't care much for Burger King or Wendy's but I'll at least have their milkshakes/frosties. I'd rather starve than eat McDonalds.

I'm not sure if they have any places down in the US but, my favorite place to eat is a nice Burger place called "The Works."

I usually go down there for a bite to eat for my birthday dinner or an odd outting with my family members.

They have some rather... Strange toppings you can get on your burger such as peanut butter but that what makes this place so different from the other burger places down here, and their milkshakes are to die for.

Anyway if any of you guys are down in Burlington, Ontario and want a good burger place to eat at then I recommend this place.

I think McDonalds and Oporto have to be my favourite, though KFC can be pretty good as well.

I find the chips, burgers and ice cream are nice at McDonalds. Way nicer than KFC's sloppy-lettuce burgers anyway. Unlike a lot of other fast-food icecreams that I've had (that were usually buttery and gross), McDonalds has really enjoyable icecream. My personal favourites are the M&M McFlurry, Bubblegum McFlurry and the Chocolate Fudge sundae.
Oporto has some of the best grilled chicken and chicken burgers I have ever had. There chips are pretty nice as well. I only get to have Oporto once every 2 years or so since there is no store in our town. That’s about to change though since they are planning on building one in the next few years. Yay! So hyped XD

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I'm not sure if they have any places down in the US but, my favorite place to eat is a nice Burger place called "The Works."
Definitely have seen this place around here in Texas! I haven't gone there myself, but I've heard some pretty good stuff about it. ^^

In other news, having worked at McDogfoods for a month and a half now, I have to say that it is now my least favorite place to eat. Their grilled chicken is still kind of good, though, I guess.

I have to say the my favorite fast food places are Five Guys,( I love their fries) Subway and a place called Moe's. It's like Subway but with Mexican food. There is a Burger place called Rally's/Checker's that have really good fries and ice cream. I'm not too fond of McDonald's

I don't usually eat at fast food restaurants (heck its been 11 months since my last cheeseburger) but I loved Five Guys its an amazing place where the fries are very delicious

Well I'm French and from an area where it's just easier to go to McDonald's so I'm used to it but I only really like their Goat Cheese McWrap (dunno if it's the right name in English but whatever), or the McNuggets. I'd rather go to Subway, which I discovered like 2 or 3 years ago and that I really like because of the choice! And with friends, I'll go get pizzas or japanese food ^^
I like Mexican Food so I'd like to try Taco Bell at least once. Also, I'd like to try KFC because chicken is one of my favorite kind of meat (and there are some in France so I'm more likely to try them than to try Taco Bell ^^').

Probably Subway and Zips are what I prefer as far as fast food goes. Zips is more for really late nights or after I hit the pubs. McDonalds isn't somewhere I try to go much, mostly because I worked there for 10 years. I do love their coffee though.

I can't visit often any more, since I can't eat too much fats, sugar, or startch (high blood pressure) - my favorite has to be Carl's Jr. Love the Teriyaki Burger (Teriyaki sauce and a slice of Pinaple) loved it when I first tried it, really love the Famous Star, brings me back nostalgic memories from my childhood.

Bojangles, a chain in the southeastern US, has the best fried chicken, biscuits, and fries you can get anywhere, and I will fight anyone who disagrees. I didn't used to like them very much, but I see now how wrong I was.

A close second is Cook-Out, which has the best milkshake menu anywhere. I mean, look at this. You can get a milkshake with any of those flavors combined. My go-to shake in college was peach cobbler/cherry cobbler/chocolate cobbler, and a friend of mine once got Oreo/Double Oreo/Oreo Mint, which the cashier delightfully called "the Oreo monstrosity."

I rarely eat fast food, as I feel it's simply not good for you. But in the event I do eat fast food I try to find a Hardee's. Their thickburgers and curly fries are pretty good. Burger King is second, as I like their stackers.