• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Potential North American Release Date for HG & SS

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Like many times in the past, a potential (unconfirmed) release date for Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver has slipped out on an online retailer website. The culprit this time is Amazon.com, which has set the release date as March 14th, 2010. English box art for both games has been included on their respective pages.

Take this information as you wish, but we'll be sure to let you know the official word on the date as soon as it's published.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
If true, Rachel will be having a nice birthday. :p I predict the European release will probably follow Platinum's lead and come in May.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
It certainly fits with earlier assumptions. Mid March is alright, even if I might be out of the country when the date rolls around... XP

Thank you, El. This is right around midterms as well, so this is helpful. This could motivate me to study. :p

Odd, it's only a couple days before Platinum's first anniversary as well.

That is really amazing!!! *runs downstairs to tell cousin and brother, then goes on friend's chat and tells him ALL about it.* sweeeeeeet, i am soo getting that game!

I was kind of expecting this to be honest. Although it is good to be reasured by such a huge online retailer having this date, I'm more interested in the boxart, as it confirms that the Pokewalker peripheral will be included. It's just waiting to be spammed (not that I will spam it. Well, after I get a bit desperate for levels I might.)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I was kind of expecting this to be honest. Although it is good to be reasured by such a huge online retailer having this date, I'm more interested in the boxart, as it confirms that the Pokewalker peripheral will be included. It's just waiting to be spammed (not that I will spam it. Well, after I get a bit desperate for levels I might.)

Aye. While I didn't really doubt that we'd be seeing it, it is nice to have the Pokewalker inclusion pretty well confirmed. I'm very much looking forward to tinkering with one ^^

[quote author=Toastie link=topic=7059.msg126572#msg126572 date=1260706469]

Aye. While I didn't really doubt that we'd be seeing it, it is nice to have the Pokewalker inclusion pretty well confirmed. I'm very much looking forward to tinkering with one ^^
[/quote]

I run cross country so when I run on my own for a workout, it's going with me. Easy way to train while running.