• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Post Your Trainer Card

227387_trainercard-Lissy.png

My in progress team atm ^
227398_trainercard-Lissy.png

Favorite Pokemon in general ^
good

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh here is my dream league!
GYMS:
1.Blaze Badge
228432_trainercard-Safire.png
"Man with pure fire powered heart"
2.Bolt Badge
228434_trainercard-Emelectric.png
"the Voltage Strategies to catch criminals"
3.Magic Badge
228441_trainercard-Fairona.png
"Girl with magical aroma"
4.Tidal Badge
228464_trainercard-Aqualter.png
"Offensive and Defensive tides!"
5.Data Badge
228466_trainercard-Prof.Ivan.png
"Proof of the Professor"
6.Shadow Badge
228470_trainercard-Ghostana.png
"Shadows everywhere!"
7.Sky Badge
228471_trainercard-Ace.png
"Soaring the man from the Skies"
8.Draco Badge
228474_trainercard-Dracoden.png
"Father of the Dragons"
ELITE 4:
1,2,3,4-coming soon
Champion: "Glory thy Champion"
228477_trainercard-Champ_Xavier.png

170px-RayquazaMegaBattle_Trophy.jpg

Congratulations! Presenting the Mega Glory Trophy!

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
234300_trainercard-Niko.png

my current team on Omega ruby
taking my sweet time finishing the game
Im enjoying all the updated scenery
also, currently making my own sprite.
so update coming your way soon!

Ash's best Pokemon from each region. 6 Regions 6 Pokemon. If he used this team he might be able to win a Pokemon League lol. I love how the writers just screw Ash's Potential over each league.

My current team on Pokemon Yellow. This is also my oldest team.

My team on Pokemon Gold for 2nd Generation. Currently the only ROM that is working Silver and Crystal stopped working a long time ago.

My current Team on the last game that I have physical owned Pokemon Ruby. I haven't played Generation 4, 5, or 6 cause i don't own a Nintendo 3ds anyone know of any good emulations?

Ash's best Pokemon from each region. 6 Regions 6 Pokemon. If he used this team he might be able to win a Pokemon League lol. I love how the writers just screw Ash's Potential over each league.

My current team on Pokemon Yellow. This is also my oldest team.

My team on Pokemon Gold for 2nd Generation. Currently the only ROM that is working Silver and Crystal stopped working a long time ago.

My current Team on the last game that I have physical owned Pokemon Ruby. I haven't played Generation 4, 5, or 6 cause i don't own a Nintendo 3ds anyone know of any good emulations?
I would say VBA is really good

This is my trainer card at the moment, while I've been playing on Alpha Sapphire. C:
I haven't really completed it yet, since I've been flickering between Professor Layton & The Curious Village and back to it~
But I really love my team and the game itself! ♥

235791_trainercard-Kimiko.png

The first card has the 6 I would take to battle if given the opportunity, the bottom one are just my favourites in order

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko

Update:
These are my 3 Teams currently in Omega Ruby
These are my 3 main teams from GBA to DS.
add my friend code if you wanna trade/battle ♥

trainercard-ZephyrinGEN1.png
My gen 1 team. (Yellow)

trainercard-ZephyrinGEN2.png
Gen 2 team. (silver)

trainercard-Zephyrin.pGEN3ng.png
Gen 3 team (emerald)

trainercard-ZephyrinGEN4.png
Gen 4 team (Platinium)

trainercard-ZephyrinGEN5.png
Gen 5 team (Black 2)

trainercard-ZephyrinGEN6.png
Gen 6 team (Y)

trainercard-ZephyrinCURRENTTEAM.png
Current team (Sapphire Alpha)
Pidgeot & Gallade holding their mega stone.

Attachments

• trainercard-ZephyrinGEN4.png
    trainercard-ZephyrinGEN4.png
    47.8 KB · Views: 0
The main one I'll share is the team I use the most in Double Battles in my Alpha Sapphire.

Adrien, male Gardevoir, is my main Mega Pokemon, really love that Pixilate (ability) + Hyper Voice combination
Lennard, male Liepard, had to have a cat in my team, usually starts alongside Gardevoir
Renard, shiny female Ninetales, took me around 350 eggs to hatch shiny, my main Fire Fox of the team, always battles
Sophie, female Sylveon, has it's hidden ability Pixilate, cute, battles once in a while
Kiara, shiny female Luxray, another cat in my team, battles occasionally - caught as shiny Luxio in Friend Safari
Marrie, female Luxray, when Gardevoir isn't Mega, usually Lucario that's rarely, battles occasionally

Gardevoir, Liepard, and Ninetales are my regulars, the other 3 will depend on what my opponent has, as in doubles I can only use 4 Pokemon

heheh. sorry new to this website. Kinda embarrassed that i had to get an admin to say it to me....:?

My dream team

My current Black Play through

My current SoulSilver Playthrough

What I would be in Pokémon.

256511_trainercard-Bella.png
Well, here is mine, I LOVE SHINY EEVEE, it is my main team the top two never leave my party (Sylveon and Eevee) and here explanation of each
Dove (shiny eevee) little thing hatched and graced me with her presence, my favorite pokemon
Sylveon I received an eevee and never took her out of my party, she evolved
Mew a prize I received, love that little guy
Meloetta after a month of trading and stuff I got her
Diancie event
Victini I transferred it from my copy of Pokemon Black

Ok well here are the rest of my cards
256511_trainercard-Bella.png
My Main Team On Pokemon X (I acheived my dream team!)
256541_trainercard-Bella.png
My HeartGold team
256542_trainercard-Bella.png
My Diamond Team
256545_trainercard-Bella.png
My Alpha Sapphire Team

This topic is designed to let people show off their Trainer Cards, from the Trainer Card Maker. Feel free to click any cards you like and press Like underneath them!

In order to post your card in here, it will need to be saved to your profile. To do that, be registered and logged into a Pokécharms profile, then click Save To Profile on the Trainer Card Maker:
View attachment 5155

You'll be sent to the page for your trainer card. At the bottom, you'll see the embed codes for your card:
View attachment 5161
You want to copy the fourth one, the one that says BBCode (Forums) - generally you do that by selecting all the text in the box, right-clicking, and pressing Copy.

After that, right-click in the reply box, at the bottom of this page, and click Paste. Then click Post Reply to send the message.

Here's the card I made as a demonstration:
My first new Trainer cards in oh, about a year.

Sigma, my first one, and that's all the justification I need:
image.png

Emily, the one I made because I thought, "What would a Trainer who only has Eeveelutions look like?" Well, like this:
image.png

Actually i don't have a training pokemon history,but i make one,it will be:
Like everyone,be the best pokemon trainer,but me,for special,i want to be the ultimate pokemon leader,fire,water,electric,dark..
NO!
Legendary!
Did you see a Pokemon Leader that have legendary pokemon?no,ok,now
Did you see a Pokemon Leader that have SHINY legendary pokemon?
This is like i started my quest in Black 1
Yeah,no badges,i can't get them,they are a bit hard,but hey,i get some good pokemons,like a riolu,i can evolve it,Riolus and Lucarios are my favorite pokemon number 4,with Charizard,Pikachu,and Tepig.
Randomly,i captured a Psyduck,a Patrat and a Mareep.
271736_trainercard-Starter_H23P.png

I stoped playing why it is being boring losing the first gym battle,but if i end the game,in Black 2 i can enter to a cool company:Shiny Catchers inc.!
Here,you collect shiny pokemon for a ''trainerless'' habitat,if we don't,Everybody will want to catch these creatures :/ so,we save them and look after them.
You can get a shiny you want,if the company get one of them.and train it.
I adventured and Leveled up all my pokemons to get the shinys i want all my life,for later,gift my pokemons for people that need them more than me.
271623_trainercard-Hernan23Pro.png

If you readed everything you like pokemon stories,no?xD
Now with my team and some badges,i started for my real quest:a pokemon gym.
With Months.i leveled up all my shiny pokemon for fightable legendaries.
Explored legendary pokemon habitats,camping,waiting some shiny legendary.
To end with it:A level 35+ Shiny legendary pokemon team.
After some years of fighting and getting badges and shiny pokemon,and one more for get shiny legendary ones,i end with this epic gym leader.
271741_trainercard-Future_H23P.png

So,that's it,my 3 Trainer Cards w/long story.

I haven't played Generation 4, 5, or 6 cause i don't own a Nintendo 3ds anyone know of any good emulations?
Gen 4 and 5 are for Ds(not 3ds,but 6 its for 3ds)and can be played in pc with emulators,like DeSmuME,i played Black 1 and 2 on pc,with some other games,like Mario Party DS.it probabily works a bit slow,but works fine,trust me,i played it on the slowest computer ever (xD) and it works for me.

271477_trainercard-Cody.png
272980_trainercard-Cody.png
272983_trainercard-Cody.png

In addition to the 2 cards in my "signature", the left card was my Blue run before I sold it, the middle one is the team I beat the Elite Four with on LeafGreen, and the right one is the "First Game Clear" on my Black Version.