• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Post Your Desktop!

2pqlvv6.jpg

i have too much fun with Tally Hall and my icons.

Well this is mine with the glorious phoenix XD, I usually change my desktop every few months but I think I will stick to this one for a while XP (I put it as a file because for some reason it wont show the picture)
screenshot.png

Last edited by a moderator:
hfk8ClR.png

I don't have a dual monitor, I was just testing my laptop to see if i'm able to connect it to my mini tv, and it looks nice. I had a DMC4 version where Nero and Dante are sitting down on the couch, but sadly the couch didn't align right :c

So I decided to have the second best option... having FEMALE DMC characters as my wallpaper.

I tend to alternate between various anime screenshots of Pokemon - currently have cute Fennekin smiling.
Once a week I switch. I don't like have any icons on my desktop.
You can also see which song I was listening to when I took the snapshot
Screenshot%20from%202015-10-26%20070436_zpswbt59z6e.png

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
nLl7n.png

My phone is basically my computer these days anyways. Anyone who follows me on tumblr knows I've been ridiculously obsessed with D.Gray-Man so it only makes sense that my home screen is this.

Original artist is renieule; I believe their dA, twitter, and tumblr accounts use that exact username. Too feverish to provide links but I'll do so whenever I get on my laptop.

(As for my actual laptop's desktop, it's a solid purple background because I'm boring)

Been a few months since someone posted in this thread ;^^
But, I've recently changed my desktop to something which I think is beautiful, so here it is:
(It's from the anime Hibike! Euphonium, one of my personal favorites :3)

Attachments

• Screenshot (110).png
    Screenshot (110).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 60
Fine, I'll admit: I've been watching Planet Dolan a lot recently. I decided to change my background to commemorate my current 'kick'.
Desktop2.png

Of course the art isn't mine but by someone a can't remember the name of, haha. It's awesome though.

Screen Shot 2016-05-23 at 9.20.18 PM.png

I was thinking of changing my desktop soon-ish, so I might as well post my current one now. I rather liked this movie poster and thought it would make a great background.

portal-2_00442965.jpg

As much as I'd like a picture of Wheatley on my computer, I can't find any decent ones and I can't make my own, so I guess the turrets will do. I love Portal 2, obviously. >w<

As much as I'd like a picture of Wheatley on my computer, I can't find any decent ones and I can't make my own, so I guess the turrets will do. I love Portal 2, obviously. >w<
This is a rather late reply but what resolution do you use? I might have something you can use for Wheatley.
Forgot to post my current desktop, duh:
65a9241307.jpg

It's a screenshot I took in No Man Sky a couple of days ago. I liked the colors and the quasi symmetry of the stones and the obelisk.

The game may not be perfect but it sure has its interesting visuals.