• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Possible Minecraft Story Mode RP

Which did you choose: To let Ivor have his adventure or to chase him?

• Chase him down!

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Let him go, he'll be fine.

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
Alright, so almost everyone knows how MCSM ended, right? Here it is in a spoiler, in case some people don't:
Ivor ran into the Portal Hallway with the Portal Atlas and Enchanted Flint and Steel.
What if I told you that we could maybe continue the "ADVENTURE!" in this RP? Well, we can! I'll put it in another spoiler, for the same reason as the previous one.
We'll start off at one of the polled points(Everyone has to put in an answer since this pertains to the actual story, not trying to be bossy) on where Jesse and CO left off: Did you stop him or let him have his fun? They'll go through a portal and enter a new world. It's pouring rain, but there are two children playing in the deluge. Their big sister comes out and bring everyone inside the house, which is somewhat large but cozy at the same time. But something isn't right, and soon it's evident that there's more than meets the eye to these people...That's all I've got right now.
Here are the characters you can RP as. Note that the ones in red are the ones that we can start without. I'll update the list whenever I feel like it needs to be updated!
Lukas - Taken by @GamingWizard120
Petra - Open
Ivor - Taken by @koopa000
Olivia - Open
Axel - Taken by @Redstone_Masterson

Here are some characters that you have to ask to RP as. Most of these are OCs of mine that will be appearing in the story and therefore have bios written for them. Just PM me! Note that I'll start the RP off from Jesse's POV no matter who chooses him/her, but after that they'll be able to RP as him/her. This list will also be updated.
Jesse(Male, red suspenders) - @Cutepikachu343
Ashley(Girl with long bright red hair, blue eyes, jeans, a blue jacket, and blue sneakers. Personality: Somewhat of a klutz, kind, can be stubborn, loyal, somewhat intelligent. Leads the Spider Jockeys, her band. Female lead singer.) - Taken by me
Leo(Boy with blond hair and a dark blue long-sleeved shirt, black sweatpants with a blue stripe, and black sneakers. Mean, snide, superior. Used to be a backup in the Spider Jockeys, kicked out.) - Open
Aspen(Girl with shoulder length brown hair, green eyes, a pink tee shirt with a single horizontal purple stripe, jean shorts, and pink Chucks-style sneakers. Kind, hates to see others hurt, very loyal, average intelligence. Backup singer in the Spider Jockeys, also helps with the note blocks and stuff) - Taken by me
Jax(Boy with black hair, red tee shirt with three black stripes, black sweatpants with a red stripe, and black boots. Good with redstone and potions. Alain-like personality, meaning he's hard to tell but will protect the ones he cares about fiercely. Male lead singer in the Spider Jockeys, in charge of the note blocks and stuff.) - Taken by @Daylight Eevee
@Lord Of Pain
Name : Venom
Appearance : pale white skin, yellow glowing eyes, wears dark green robes with a wither skull and cross swords printed on the back, wears a backpack to hide it

Personality : expert and obsessed with potion making, short tempered, prideful in his potion skills and a genius

History : used to be the leader of a cult that worshiped herobrine that existed back during the days of the first order of the stone (Ivor and Gabriel and the such) and used a wither skull with cross swords as their logo, the cult disbanded when the majority of the cult died during a mission to make a base in the nether, however Venom continued trying to bring Herobrine to the overworld even after the disbanded even though he has no idea how or if it's even posible, honestly he never thought his plans would reach as far as gathering up a cult in the first place but it did to his surprise, he made a base under a lake nearby a house that he thought was abandoned till he saw that there where 3 people living in it
@Kat~Raichu
Her name is Katelyn and she is around her late teens, she is an expert at crafting weapons and armor ever since she was 10 years old. She sometimes even use her crafted weapons for hunting or something like that. She wears a Mimikyu hoodie and has worn out jeans. Her role is to manage the weapons and armor.
@Generation Sect
Name: The Trapper
Appearance: He wears a brown jacket, with a white shirt underneath. He wears a brown hood and golden goggles with orange lenses, combined with the cloth wrapped over his mouth his face is not visible. He wears brown trousers, with redstone dust splattered along them.
Personality: Tries not to talk as not to reveal his identity. When he does start taking, he never stops. Arrogant and confident. This leads to him taking dangerous risks.
Backstory: It is assumed the Trapper is not from whatever dimension he is in, but it is unknown how he would travel dimensions. He doesn't talk much about himself, but he does have a habit of being a bit too talkative, bragging too much and giving away more than he should. He is highly skilled at creating traps, but has a compulsive habit of making everything harder for himself.
Strengths: Extremely good strategist, good at planning ahead and making traps and mechanisms.
Weaknesses: Sloppy fighter, makes everything harder than it should be just to show off. He struggles to divert from a plan, as he believes they are infallible, but when he decides to he diverts far too much anyway. No medium ground, always at one of two extremes.
@HydreigonBorn37
Name: Daniel
Apperance: He wears a blue shirt with a enderman on the front with a black jacket and Blue Jeans. He has Black Hair and Blue eyes.
Personaility: Cocky, Sarcastic, and Arogant at first, But, if you get on his good side. He's nice, polite, and funny. Still sarcastic though.
Like in the games, absolute minimum swearing.
You must be able to use proper grammar. No "i"s or "oh my gosh what the heck thats super weird right thats not supposed to happen right"s. It's kinda a pet peeve of mine.
Don't be super OP. No one's killing other characters, so just chill. If someone does try and kill someone else's character, that'll be reported. I'm trying to stay as canon as possible for this one.
If you want to add your own character, just PM me. Make sure there's a physical appearance, personality, and somewhat of a role. If you absolutely HAVE to use a visual, go here and upload the picture: http://www.needcoolshoes.com/ (Home :: Miners Need Cool Shoes Skin Editor) Just remember, just because you put a bio and stuff doesn't mean I'm obliged to accept.
You can RP as more than one character. Please try not to do that much with OCs, but you can.
Have fun! ~
[/spoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's just hope that we can get this RP off the ground...Maybe ask around if anyone would like to join? I mean, if you know someone that would be interested...

I don't necessarily know all the characters personalities since I haven't played the game yet :p I don't know if I can add my OC or something it IS allowed. If not then I can just Axel if I know him well in the game :p

@Kat~Raichu PM me about that OC, and just let me know if you would like to be Axel as well.
Also, I'm going to start the RP with the people we have and just be the other characters until someone calls them. It'll start tomorrow or the next day, and the RP will still be open. I'm actually pretty surprised that no one has decided to be Jesse, though...

(Sorry about my grammar, not sure what to say ^^')
Katelyn ran in with a bow and arrow and dressed in diamond armor to prevent injuries on herself. She checked her inventory if she has all materials for the journey, "So what's this all about? Some kind of rescue mission for Ivor or something like that?" She asked as she went in the headquarters.
Hold on, is Katelyn a member of the Order or something? Just making sure.

Nah, it's fine. I've actually got an idea!
What if Katelyn overheard the message and decided she wanted to help out?
Just throwing that out there for your consideration!

Just to clear any confusion up, the other characters are still open. I'm just filling in until someone decides they would like to RP as them, in which case I'll hand them the reins.

Thanks! When will the role play start, I clearly have a lot of open time because school is off today!
I do this in school on our iPads because i have no wifi at home but i can do it at school like today the rest of the day and also maybe tomorow if the weather call for not a lot of ice i am in the .20 and .30 of an inch of ICE

Meanwhile I have two basketball tournaments coming up. One starting tomorrow and ending the next day and the other one I'm not even sure when it's happening. Great.

Thanks, we were so close to winning today... we lost by four points. Tomorrow we are playing kids that are like super tall (I'm convinced they are high schoolers)