• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokkén Tournament Chandelure Trailer

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Chandelura pokken.jpg

We've known about Chandelure being in Pokkén Tournament for awhile now but so far we haven't had any footage so far. During the Game Party Japan livestream the first trailer for Chandelure has been revealed, giving us a close-up look at how the Pokémon will play in Pokkén Tournament. The trailer can be seen below:

Pokkén Tournament is due for release on the Wii U worldwide on the 18th of March. With such a varied cast of fighters, it's shaping up to be an exciting looking game!

So chandlure is in huh? Well that's another one of my favourite pokemons making there way into this game! I hope ninjask and hydreigon are next ^^

No Earthquakes were involved in the making of the trailer? Cool!
Chandelure looks more passive-aggressive, based on the trailer. Looking forward to seeing it officially in action. :)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Looks great in motion, and that voice makes it strangely adorable. The way it moves and fights seems really fun, making it yet another Pokemon that I'm highly looking forward to trying when Pokken finally releases. I'm going to be spoiled for choice when it comes to choosing who to play... after trying Charizard and Lucario, that is. Biased favourites will always win out. :angel:

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Eeee, I love this trailer! Chandelure is so adorable and its moves are really pretty, eeeee~ I'm super excited to see more Chandelure gameplay in Pokken Tournament, those will-o-wispy fires are just really mesmerizing ♥

That is the most adorable thing I have seen in a long time. I always like playing the eclectic characters in fighting games and this lovely 'mon is looking perfect for my playing style.