• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

pokemon you hate

don't shoot me, so here it goes...
1) Ho-oh: As a kid, I preferred Lugia's design(then again, Silver was the version I owned).
2) Jumpluff: Horrible design, crappy moveset, it's just pointless.
3) Blaziken: Shoot me, I don't like this thing. It's overpowered as hell, and just...ugh.
4) Wigglytuff: This was the Pokémon of nightmares for me. Just the way it looked in R/B/Y makes me shiver. Eek.

Parz_Official

Previously Parz'sOfficialAlt
s2zg1qc.jpg
how is it evil?

My least favorite Pokemon, based on it's design has to be Torchic, and it's two evo's come in near the bottom of my favorites. After that it's Froakie (and it's evo's), and Nosepass/Probopass

Last edited:
I don't really hate any. I have tons of favorites, but there's not any I can't stand.
I have a teeny tiny bit of vitriol towards Lucario, Pikachu and Charizard's families, but that's only because they're really popular and I have a wee bit of hipster blood. Besides, they're all great in Smash, so whatever.

I can honestly say that I like 720 out of 721 Pokémon designs; some of my favourite Pokémon are considered to be terrible by other people. Barbaracle and Exeggutor are two examples, and I like them on because 1) Game Freak took a chance, and 2) There's just something so wacky about them that I can't not love them, though I appreciate why other people don't.
But as I said before, I like 720 out 721 designs, and that one is Klinklang.
It's two cogs with a hula hoop.
And I dislike it more than Pokémon such as Vanilluxe, Ferrothorn and Mr. Mime, due to its dull colour scheme.
And it's two cogs with a hula hoop.
I can't explain why I dislike it more than an ice cream and a coconut tree, maybe it's because they're happy. Klinklang, however, actually looks incapable of emotion.
And it's two cogs with a hula hoop.
That's all I have to say.

-Vullaby / Mandibuzz: They just aren't good female counterparts to Rufflet/Braviary. I wish they were something more badass like a falcon or hawk.
-Zygarde: Looks like a torn piece of fabric. I don'r like it.
-Hoopa: Was a mistake. Especially its unbound form. Ew.
-The fusion between Zekrom and Reshiram (I forgot the name, if it even has one): It looks too over-the-top
~I think that's about it!~

obey_jaidon

Formerly MLEevee
I absolutely hate Scrafty. It's so....ehh~
Also the one's that look like pokeballs. All I want is a revive or antidote, not a stupid mushroom

Zubat as well -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
Pikachu, Garbador (it's a pile of flipping TRASH wtf game freak), all 3 of the other legendaries (not the 2 main ones) in x/y , and wingull. All these I hate because of stats or look mainly stats + looks.And some are just... WHY game freak WHY ><

Also KlingKlang I mean the name is like wth, the first evolution name plus the second FAIL game freak EPIC FAIL. I agree with Dider. Also I like a lot of Pokemon that are considered "lame" for multiple reasons. Especially eevee she's my favorite very much hate against her "lameness" but I don't think so anyway xD

I do like all Pokémon, but there are those I don't like as much.
1. Feebas/Milotic
I CAN NEVER FIND A FEEBAS AND MILOTIC IS ANNOYING TO FIGHT!!
2. Gyrados
It ruined my chance of getting my first REAL shiny pokemon and wasn't really good until Gen 4.
3. Luvdisc
Bad movepool, lame design, it's just awful.
4. Poochyena
It's not the Pokémon itself but it's when I found a shiny one in the beginning of Sapphire. It was before I even had Pokeballs.
5. Farfetch'd
Easily my least favorite Pokémon.The same reasons as Luvdisc pretty much but at least you can get Heart Scales from Luvdisc.

Milktank
Do I have to say it THE STUPID THING DESTROYED MY POKEMON EVERY TIME I WENT TO WHITNEY'S GYM I MEAN REALLY STOMP AND ROLLOUT DESTROYED MY TEAM.
Ditto

I mean I kind of like ditto but other than breeding I don't see much use ( That sound better in my head :( ) but any ways you can basically One-Hit KO the thing before it transforms, if it was faster I would consider using it.
Magikarp
Not even going to say.

I have be informed about imposter dittos still feel the same

Last edited:
Seaking: he's creepy and not very useful;
Infernape: I'm sorry but I don't like Infernape's colors, they're awful... like his design;
Blaziken: he looks superficial (personal opinion), and he's strong;
Froakie: I don't like him;
Greninja: ugly and almost immortal.

Clefairy- for some reason it's metronome hates me, with one instance of Lucas' clefairy getting Explosion, killing my machoke during a Platinum Nuzlocke. THEN in Blaze Black, Icicle Crash on my Snivy...

Dunsparce: Amazing movepool, Serene Grace...horrible stats...why...

Castform: No explanation.

Phione: There was no reason for it to exist. There is no reason for me to like it.

Druddigon: It's like somebody got a generic lesser dragon and put it on Microsoft Paint, and got the bucket tool and covered it in red and blue.

Barbaracle: It's so ugly, that everyone died.

The end.

Clefairy- for some reason it's metronome hates me, with one instance of Lucas' clefairy getting Explosion, killing my machoke during a Platinum Nuzlocke. THEN in Blaze Black, Icicle Crash on my Snivy...

Dunsparce: Amazing movepool, Serene Grace...horrible stats...why...

Castform: No explanation.

Phione: There was no reason for it to exist. There is no reason for me to like it.

Druddigon: It's like somebody got a generic lesser dragon and put it on Microsoft Paint, and got the bucket tool and covered it in red and blue.

Barbaracle: It's so ugly, that everyone died.

The end.
Lol agreed

Personally, I tend to be open-minded about all Pokemon, so there's no Pokemon I truly hate. Though, there are a few I hold a grudge against.

Wailmer: This started when I had to go through the hassle of evolving one just to get the Regi trio and Regigigas in Omega Ruby, but it truly grew in the recent game Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon. They're the exact reason why they made Submerged Cave such a horrible time. They start easy enough, but my team was somewhat underleveled, and not only that, but I was a Fennekin. Which allowed them to beat me sometimes and waste a Reviver Seed, but to add insult to injury, they EVOLVE. And a Wailord's Water Spout at full health is enough to instantly KO the entire team.

Zekrom: Okay, I actually like Zekrom, but I think its design is too overrated. Seriously, I prefer Reshiram since it looks like it had some thought put into it. But no, Nintendo just slapped on a black color scheme and red eyes on a bipedal dragon so that people think it looks cool. And the worst part is, it actually worked.

Gyarados: This actually caused me a lot of trouble as a kid, though I guess I sort of reconciled with the species since I have a Gyarados named Flop in my offline OR team. (And he's awesome!) But yeah, the Pastoria City Gym Leader, Wake, had a Gyarados in Pokemon Platinum, and my only strong Pokemon was my female Infernape, FireGirl. I kept getting beaten because Gyarados is both resistant to both Fire and Fighting, and has Intimidate, to boot. I literally had to go to Eterna Forest and back to evolve the Eevee I got in Hearthome just to evolve it into Leafeon (don't ask me why I didn't just evolve it into a Jolteon) so I can at least take down the blue sea serpent Pokemon while FireGirl is still strong enough to fight the Quagsire and Floatzel.

Hello everyone! Welcome to Shade's top 5 most hated Pokemon! XD

1) Sawk
Now, if you know me at all in a Pokemon related environment, you'll know that I do not like Fighting types. To be more general, I hate most Humanoid Pokemon. Gardevoir, Meinshao, and Gallade are ok, but seriously. I feel like I'm forcing a human being to fight for me if they look too much like a human. Sawk is one in particular that I hate. Psychic types have always made an appearance on my team, varies from Gardevoir to Espeon to even Girafarig. (Seriously, people underestimate the giraffe) That being so, I never worried about fighting gyms or even neglecting to heal my Pokemon if my Espeon is still able to fight and there is a black belt fighter ahead of me. Sawk looks too humanoid, at most they could have made him a different color other than blue. Blue! Out of all the colors, it just had to be the weirdest one.

2) Skrelp line
The big, brown, purplish, Dragon and Poison types that I had been fooled over and over for being a water type. It's........its..... what is it? Seaweed? Roots? A potato? Is it supposed to be another seahorse like thing? I don't even know anymore. In the latest installment of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon -Super Mystery Dungeon- I was a Fennekin, partner as Treecko. So here I was in whatever dungeon I was in trotting along as my little fire fox with my green buddy right behind and all the sudden......woah! What the......What monstrosity produced that thing? It can knock me -Fennekin- out with maybe three hits, not even that for Kip, my Treecko Partner. The thing is just so damn deceptive!

3) Aromatise
The evolution of Spritzee. Now, I own Pokemon X and was quiet frankly upset when I realized that I would get Swirlix instead of Spritzee. The pink ghost-like thing was so much more attractive to me than a cloud of pink cotton candy. I just about begged my brother to trade me one, but he just kept on forgetting. Eventually I gave up because I had my team set up and ready for the Elite Four. Time skip to Battle Masion. I'm up against a fairy girl and she sends out Aromatise. I couldn't believe my eyes. 'What could be the pre evolution of that thing?' I had asked myself. After careful deduction, and a bit of search on Wikipedia I found that Spritzee evolves into that thing. A pink rat that spent too much time and energy on a petal dress. I can't even think of where Game Freak could have gotten inspiration for the flower-fanatic. What, a hedge clipping with spray-paint? Gen 6 really showed off the less creative side of Pokemon creation, huh?

4) Stunfisk
It's a flat fish with an exclamation mark on its back. Where is its heart? Internal organs? Room for a brain? 'Nuff said.

5) Ivysaur/Venesaur
Bulbasaur, my personal choice of the three original starters. Love the cute thing. It's nice shade of blue/green skin blends nicely with the bright green bulb on its back. It's eyes are so cute! May's Bulbasaur was also the most adorable thing, with the whole heart thing going on its forehead. I have nothing against the poor grass type. But...its evolutions though..... My cute, innocent bulb grew warts....and fangs....and all the sudden I didn't want to cuddle it anymore or give it hugs after it defeated that Caterpie. I realize that they couldn't have done much better with the Bulbasaur line theme wise, I realize that they couldn't suddenly make it burst wings like with the Charmander line, but why did they do what they did? The Mega isn't much better, there is a freaking flower on his forehead that looks so out of place. If I had to choose a starter to save my life, I would choose Charmander despite my dislike for the typing of Charizard. (Dragon anyone?) However, if you told me this Pokemon couldn't evolve ever in any way, you'll be seeing me with the most adorable Bulbasaur you've ever seen.

So? Do you agree with me? Also, how to you spell Skrep's evolution. Dragale.....Dragalae....?

Edit- Thank you @HawkZ For pointing out that Throh is not the pre evolution of Sawk.

Last edited:
@Shadewing Sawk had a pre-evolution? Or do you mean its Red counterpart Throh.

Anyway to my 3 most despised Pokemon

3)Ditto
2)Grimer
1)Muk

I despise these 3 because of bad of a design they got. They are just blobs of goo! And Genwunners say Kanto had the best Pokemon design