• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

pokemon you hate

(sorry if this is in the wrong section as im kind of new here)

tell me what pokemon you hate the most
heres mine

1. pikachu
its annoying and way overrated for obvious reasons

2. magikarp
its useless and has horrible moves. at least it evolving into a pure powerhouse makes up for it

3. smeargle
when ever i use one it goes first and can only use struggle after that. i hate it more than the previous 2 because its COMPLETELY useless when i use it

im new as well so im sorry if i post this wrong :(

1. scyther i just hate the type matchup if its up against my weavile

2. Torkaol i just hate the way it looks...

3. Umbreon my god this is one of the worst tanks i hate to be up against -_- if its not recover its protect if not protect its toxic my god i hate it with the stall and high def.

Ah, I'm sure this thread would make some people mad. :? I'm not a big Pokemon hater, but I do have few. Sigh, I hope I don't get hated for this, here goes:
#4 Scizor: I don't know, I feel like it took too much out of Scyther. Even though it's claws look mean, I think it Grim Reaper Scythes would've been meaner! I still like it, but not as much as Scyther.
#3 Mamoswine: Like Scizor, it feels to me like they just took too much out of Piloswine. Plus, it just doesn't feel right to me. I'm more used to my little Dragonite killer piggy.;_;
#2 Alakazam: Yes. I hate Alakazam. Shoot me. Like 4 and 3, I feel like it took too much out of Kadabra. What do I mean? I mean, it had that cool star on his forehead. Then, most importantly, that AWESOME TAIL! Plus, I don't know, this sentence I heard from someone somehow ticks me: "Well, Sabrina has an Alakazam, so who's REALLY the master?"
#1 Gyrados: Two reasons:
1 - Anger: Have you ever just hated somebody just because of their expression? Well, rules apply for Gyrados to me.
2 - Shiny: I must say, aren't shinies supposed to be rare of the rare, and not just "Oh, every time you get to this point of the game, you'll encounter a shiny Gyrados! Every. Fricken. Time."
There. Those are my opinions, so yeah.

Mr. Mime is the worst by far, I mean look at it, it is so damn creepy!
I also hate Voltrob and Electrode, Binacle and Barbaracle (LOL i don't even think I spelled it's name right XD ) and Charizard (Nah I'm just kidding! He's cool but a bit overrated)

I don't really hate any pokemon but my least favorite pokemon is pignite
and no it's not because it's "Bacon", I just have never really liked it because of emboar being so awesome (YES, I like emboar)

I really hate zoroark SO MUCH because it's easy knock out by damage and also I hate several normal type pokemon so useless for battle

If any Pokemon sucks, the award of suck-tuity goes to... *drumroll*

Mega Slowbro!!

Don't get me wrong, Slowbro is a great Pokemon. It's just, its Mega... it looks so stupid... it doesn't even look like a Pokemon, it looks like a Bayblade.

I've encountered so many things in real life that are truly deserving of my anger that it's very difficult for me to summon up much negativity over fun cartoon battle monsters. I love all pokemon, even the shitty ones like Luvdisc, and I'm glad they exist, though I might be less enthusiastic to go on a pokemon journey if the condition was that I can only have garbodor and gloom on my team. :)

Snivy for being such a jerk!
(Watch me get flamed (Or whatever, I don't know what that means!) for saying that!)

A "flame"/"flame war" is an old-fashioned way of saying personal insult or internet argument. Ten years ago, people would call any critical comment on their fanfiction a "flame". :) Good times.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Oh wow, this is a really good question XD I think the only Pokemon that I've ever hated was Feebas, but not because of the Pokemon itself. I could NEVER catch it for whatever reason, and the way to evolve it to the really pretty Milotic was really frustrating as well. Ugh x_x

i seem to be the only mega audino hater here XD

Oh wow, this is a really good question XD I think the only Pokemon that I've ever hated was Feebas, but not because of the Pokemon itself. I could NEVER catch it for whatever reason, and the way to evolve it to the really pretty Milotic was really frustrating as well. Ugh x_x

i have no idea why they made him a pain in the ass to get. come on gamefreak he needs to be more common

Snivy for being such a jerk!
(Watch me get flamed (Or whatever, I don't know what that means!) for saying that!)

again its your opinion and i have no problem with it

1. Lickilicky
Seriously... what the hell am I looking at?

2. Electrode
An upside down Pokeball with eyes. Brilliant...

I think that's it.

2. Electrode
An upside down Pokeball with eyes. Brilliant…\

reminds me of a youtube video i saw last night and it was about why gen 5. gets so much hate. i read the comments and a gen1er said that every pokemon that werent in gen 1. (yes that includes the planned ones released in johto, such as heracross and kingdra) were ''uninventive''. he said electrode and exeggutor were the most creative pokemon to exist and my god, he was 101% retarded. funny as fuck

Genwunners are annoying, especially when they call themselves a "True Pokemon fan". But yeah, some Pokemon in Gen1 are pretty bad. Just because it's one of the originals, doesn't mean it's good.

But yeah. Lickilicky and Electrode are terrible.

Genwunners are annoying, especially when they call themselves a "True Pokémon fan". But yeah, some Pokémon in Gen1 are pretty bad. Just because it's one of the originals, doesn't mean it's good.

But yeah. Lickilicky and Electrode are terrible.

i hate the ones blinded by the curse of severe nostalgia. as you said just because its an original does NOT mean its superior to all its successors. i bet i could go up to a hardcore mario fan and say ''i hate the original mario bros.'' (i really do hate it. its overrated and the main theme is horrible and overused. the only thing good about it is it stopped the video game crash caused by ET. i could go on more i mean its just a spawn from dog shit and a hairball in my opinion. and good god the enemies looked bad and the worst was probably the hammer bro.). im betting the person would go berserk and try to kill me. this also applies with the genwunners (ill stop using my way of saying it). i mean those guys are so overrated, even blowsprout, nicki manajmon and catfetus2.0. i love pokemon but if i say gen 4. is the best (which in my opinion its the best) to one they will run me over 5 times with a tank, take me to chernobyl then put me in the paper shredder. i would have much more to say about genwunners but im going to stop here

I think this is the last response because I don't want this topic to go off topic, we could go in a message chat and continue on the rant or just end it here. I'll just say that genwunners can't say to themselves that they're hardcore fans if they only like one of the generations. A good example is also for gamers. To me, I see that true gamers enjoy every game system and that they could enjoy themselves. I don't believe in that master race crap. I'm a gamer, I enjoy the stuff I play and every system (the systems i've played so far anyways).

and I think the other pokemon that I dislike is the ice cream one (not because it was in Gen 5, but its because that it's a living ice cream).

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Hi, actual mod here. As mentioned by @theclownfish (who really should have left this to a staff member), this thread's veering dangerously off-topic - and also dangerously close to flaming.

I'm not a huge fan of people who obsessively champion the first generation, but referring to them as "101% retarded", etcetera, is crossing the line from disagreement to active hating. Be careful about how you treat people, even those inhabiting YouTube - we're supposed to be a kind, friendly community and some of the things said are... most certainly not.

Anyway, I don't "hate" any Pokémon, but I am mysteriously unnerved by Probopass. :p It's the moustache, it disagrees with me. I'm also not too fond of a couple of the less creative evolutions - Doublade, while still awesome because GOST SORD, is not necessarily very creative. Same goes for the likes of Klang!

Last edited:
One Pokemon I ultimately despise... "The Thing" (Aromatisse). I really thought that spritzee would get something better than A ANTHROPOMORPHIC FAT MODEL THAT HAS TERRIBLE STATS. ALL I SEE IS A MODEL WITH A DOG TOY IN ITS SKIRT. Another Is Lumineon, who really is just terrible, and Diggersby who really shows what would happen if Santa and the Easter bunny went to Silent Hill and had a unholy baby. AND ITS ACTUALLY GOOD. Which ultimately annoys me.

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
Picking one to dislike is rather difficult for me! ^^;
If I had to go with one, it'd be Gardevoir - although the reasons are deeply personal.
I'm also not too fond of Hypno. By "not too fond", I mean terrified. Thing scares me to death.

No, it has nothing to do with the creepy pasta nor even the pokédex entry.
It's just always been extremely creepy for me overall! *Shudder* It haunts me...
Of course, the pokédex and c.pasta thing does NOT help that hypnophobia of mine.

Last edited:
Ya know, looking back at it, I think the other Pokemon that bothered me was Jynx. I... I really don't need to explain it. Just *shudders*

Green Dragon

Formerly supertrainer300
Hypno, Jynx, etc, etc. Pretty much anything CREEPEY. ;_; I swear, after listening to "Come Little Children", I couldn't sleep for 2 days. Uuugghh. . .

I agree, Hypno is also another Pokemon that disturbs me.
It also doesn't help since in LG/FR, in the Tri Islands, Hypno is about to abduct a little girl... thanks Nintendo.

Oh, and I thought of some other ones, more minor than the others, but hated by me nontheless:

Dunsparce: Sure, this is a common hate. But I hate it because it doesn't have an evolution yet. If it did, then I'd probably like it.

Skuntank: I hate it specifically for the mystery dungeon series. Sometimes it has Memento, which harshly lowers BOTH special and physical attack, and guess what? It doesn't die after that stat lowering, it just warps to another tile! And there's also Aftermath, which cuts any pokemon's health that's near it once defeated! Bad combo.

Skuntank: I hate it specifically for the mystery dungeon series. Sometimes it has Memento, which harshly lowers BOTH special and physical attack, and guess what? It doesn't die after that stat lowering, it just warps to another tile! And there's also Aftermath, which cuts any pokemon's health that's near it once defeated! Bad combo.
Don't forget the one from Team Skull. F***! YOU!
Also, Chatot for PMD Explorers. Again, F***! YOU!

My least favorite Pokemon would probably be Meditite. Just note i used to like this Pokemon but now it just pisses me off. This goes all the way back a few months ago, when I decided to shiny hunt for the first time in XY.
So, I was in that cave with all of the Axews. you know what cave I'm talking about. I was tryig for a shiny Axew, but all that would come up was Meditite. It was getting really hella annoying, but what angered me more was that If I tried to run away, he would't let you, so I had to fight him. SO. MUCH. PROTECT. SPAM. Anyone who can't battle or run from a Pokemon can give me an Amen.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never really thought about it design-wise, but in battling against I would have to say Skarmory. I like bulky attackers, especially physical ones. No matter what I do I can never win against a well-played Skarmory despite the bulk & power my Pokes may have. My brother uses one and he plays it VERY well. In all the battles we have I simply cannot beat him if he uses his Skarmory.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
shiny pokemon using self-destruct... ITS SO ANNOYING
s2zg1qc.jpg

Well, I am up late, so excuse me for this but...
1. Kadabra.
'It happened one morning. A boy woke up transformed into a kadabra.' That is just,,, Wrong.
2. Feebas.
I only got it recently from a friend, who got it from wonder trade.
3. Porygon-Z.
Why!? Why create this? Porygon and Porygon-2 were hard enough to get.
4. Luvdisc.
Its a heart, and the only use I have for it is heart scales...
5. Voltorb/Electrode.
Oh look, a pokeball pokemon. How original. (In 1st gen no less)
6. The IceCream Cone.
I can't remember its name, but that evolution line. There food. I want to eat them.

Thats about it from the top of my head...