• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokémon X & Y Super Music Collection Available In US And UK!

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Pokémon_XY_Super_Music_Collection.png
A nice treat for fans of Pokémon X and Pokémon Y today as the Pokémon X & Y Super Music Collection is now available to download in the UK and US through iTunes.

The album costs $9.99 in the US and £7.99 in the UK. The album contains 212 tracks including some remixes from the Pokémon Origin anime spin-off. In Japan the soundtrack is being released as a four disc set and also includes a 26-page booklet.

This release marks the first time the soundtrack for a set of Pokémon games has been officially released outside of Japan.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I wonder why they didn't include the booklet in the USA and European release of the soundtrack...
It's a digital release, so they didn't really have the opportunity beyond messing around with proprietary iTunes LP stuff. It's not really feasible to just include a .PDF or whatever.

Plus they'd need to translate the damn thing first.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I've been waiting for this release! The music in X&Y has been excellent, far beyond my expectations if I'm honest, so I can't wait to get home and finally purchase it. :D

(Although, I probably should actually finish Pokemon Y before listening to the entire soundtrack... >> <<)