Pokémon X & Y Super Music Collection Available In US And UK!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Your safety on this website is extremely important to us, Guest. So please take a minute to read our advice about keeping safe online.
    Dismiss Notice
  • Demelza

Demelza Eevee Tamer Staff Member Moderator

Pokémon_XY_Super_Music_Collection.
    A nice treat for fans of Pokémon X and Pokémon Y today as the Pokémon X & Y Super Music Collection is now available to download in the UK and US through iTunes.

The album costs $9.99 in the US and £7.99 in the UK. The album contains 212 tracks including some remixes from the Pokémon Origin anime spin-off. In Japan the soundtrack is being released as a four disc set and also includes a 26-page booklet.

This release marks the first time the soundtrack for a set of Pokémon games has been officially released outside of Japan.

• Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Pokécharms News' started by Demelza, Nov 12, 2013.

1. MandyLandy62
    I wonder why they didn't include the booklet in the USA and European release of the soundtrack...
  2. Teapot
    It's a digital release, so they didn't really have the opportunity beyond messing around with proprietary iTunes LP stuff. It's not really feasible to just include a .PDF or whatever.

Plus they'd need to translate the damn thing first.
    Flygonn, MandyLandy62 and baratron like this.
  3. theluckystar
    This is very cool and exciting! :D
  4. Linkachu
    I've been waiting for this release! The music in X&Y has been excellent, far beyond my expectations if I'm honest, so I can't wait to get home and finally purchase it. :D

(Although, I probably should actually finish Pokemon Y before listening to the entire soundtrack... >> <<)
  5. Iveechan
    Purchasing from itunes was kind of a pain in the rear, but that's itunes' problem, lol.
  6. Pheonix4545
    Personally, I'd buy the soundtrack just for the Lysandre Theme. That song was amazing.