Pokémon X & Y Super Music Collection Available In US And UK!

• Demelza

Demelza Eevee Tamer Moderator

Pokémon_XY_Super_Music_Collection.
    A nice treat for fans of Pokémon X and Pokémon Y today as the Pokémon X & Y Super Music Collection is now available to download in the UK and US through iTunes.

The album costs $9.99 in the US and £7.99 in the UK. The album contains 212 tracks including some remixes from the Pokémon Origin anime spin-off. In Japan the soundtrack is being released as a four disc set and also includes a 26-page booklet.

This release marks the first time the soundtrack for a set of Pokémon games has been officially released outside of Japan.

• Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Pokécharms News' started by Demelza, Nov 12, 2013.

1. MandyLandy62
    I wonder why they didn't include the booklet in the USA and European release of the soundtrack...
  2. Teapot
    It's a digital release, so they didn't really have the opportunity beyond messing around with proprietary iTunes LP stuff. It's not really feasible to just include a .PDF or whatever.

Plus they'd need to translate the damn thing first.
    Flygonn, MandyLandy62 and baratron like this.
  3. theluckystar
    This is very cool and exciting! :D
  4. Linkachu
    I've been waiting for this release! The music in X&Y has been excellent, far beyond my expectations if I'm honest, so I can't wait to get home and finally purchase it. :D

(Although, I probably should actually finish Pokemon Y before listening to the entire soundtrack... >> <<)
  5. Iveechan
    Purchasing from itunes was kind of a pain in the rear, but that's itunes' problem, lol.
  6. Pheonix4545
    Personally, I'd buy the soundtrack just for the Lysandre Theme. That song was amazing.