• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokémon X & Y Pre-Order Bonus Round-Up

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Screenshot_08_01_2013_11_32.jpg
As we get closer and closer to the October 12th release date for Pokémon X and Pokémon Y, video game stores are slowly starting to reveal the pre-order bonuses they have for Pokémon fans. So far we know of the bonuses for the UK, Canada and Japan. So, if you wish to know more then read on!

Kicking things off for the UK, GAME has revealed that their pre-order bonus for Pokémon X and Pokémon Y is a special Pokéball case for keeping three of your 3DS games in.

game%20pre-order%20bonus.jpg

For those of you in Canada, EB Games have confirmed that their pre-order bonus for the two games is a double-sided poster which features Yveltal and Xerneas on one side with the other side featuring the Kalos region map. It's thought that the poster is also the pre-order bonus GameStop will be giving out in the US, however this has yet to be officially confirmed.

xy%20ebgames%20bonus%20poster.jpg

For the lucky people in Japan however, those who pre-order Pokémon X or Pokémon Y through a Pokémon Center will get a figure of either Yveltal or Xerneas along with a clear file featuring artwork from the game. For people who pre-order a copy of both games they'll also be given an Pokémon X and Pokémon Y artbook featuring exclusive artwork, along with a soundtrack CD featuring three tracks from the games.

japanese%20x%20and%20y%20pre-order%20bonus.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm from the US, and I can confirm that the double sided poster is the pre-order bonus for Pokémon X & Y. I did my reserve for both games almost immediately after the first reveal, and only a couple months ago, did my local GameStop mention the poster. I had stopped in to just peruse, and they mentioned the posters had literally just come in. So I literally got the first poster. So I can vouch for all US fans and confirm the poster is at GameStop stores in the US