• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokémon X and Y 1.1 Released on the eShop

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Nintendo have officially released the first patch for Pokémon X and Y onto the eShop, which you can obtain by accessing the eShop on your 3DS system, or by scanning the barcode below with the 3DS camera - accessible via L or R on the home screen.

This fixes the issue we previously reported on where a player's save could get corrupted if they saved outside in certain areas of Lumiose City, so we recommend everyone update if possible. Each patch will need 229 blocks on the 3DS's SD card.
qrcodes11.png
The official change log from Nintendo is as follows:
This update fixes a bug related to resuming your game after saving game data in Lumiose City. It also improves the filtering feature within the Global Trade Station (GTS).

Last edited:
While I'm glad they finally came out with the patch, has anyone actually tried to see if it works?

Edit: Just tested out the patch myself, and it WORKED PERFECTLY, TWICE EVEN!!!!!!! I saved right outside of Southern Boulevard & the Sycamore Pokémon Lab & nothing happened.

Last edited: