• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon/Warriors RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Darkstar, those mouse brains let him stay leader after the joining of shadowclan and bloodclan." Darkclaw hissed at the Luxray. He was scared witless and was trying as hard as he could not to show it. Before, when he was with windclan he could have made anyone believe he actually was fearless. However after being a loner for a while, he had gotten a bit soft.

"I-I think that's Sh-ShadowClan-n's leader-er," Tinykit stuttered, now hiding fully behind the tree. She sat down and curled up into a small ball, ears over her face, a large frown present. "I'm sc-scared..."

"Oh, I wont. Unless WindClan can give ShadowClan most of it's territory." Said Dakstar, his yellow eyes glowing and electricity could be seen dancing on his large paws. "ShadowClan and BloodClan, being combined. Will rise above all other clans, with me leading them." Said Darkstar. "Maybe even ALL of the WindClan territory."

"What!? Windclan would never hand their territory over to the likes of you!" Darkclaw shouted defiantly at shadowclan's leader. "Besides you know better than most that the clans are bound by the warriors code." Darkclaw hissed regaining a little control over his temper. What was wrong with him? Normally he would be able to keep calm.

"Well, have it your way. The hard way." Said Darkstar, grinning, his eyes glowing brighter then before and electricity running up his arms now. He padded to Darkstar with his black tail swishing behind his big body. He slashed his long claws, which had electricity covering them at the cat talking to him. "And this is only the beginning." Said Darkstar as he calmly walked away.

Devipaw blinked. He realized what had happened too late to act.
"What was that all about, Darkstar? Are we at war?" Devipaw asks.

Devipaw notices the kits behind the grass.
"It's okay guys, you can come out. He doesn't seem like he's coming back anytime soon."
At least not alone.

Meanwhile, Darkstar was busy with his clan, preparing for war with all the other clans, he would try getting spy's to go and pretend they weren't working for him anymore, and then strike. (I'll make some BloodClan/ShadowClan cats.)

Name: Canine
Clan: ShadowClan, once BloodClan
Affiliation {kit, elder, apprentice, etc.}: Deputy
Pokémon: Persian (If deputys can be fully evolved cats) (Son of Darkstar and BlackHeart)
Moves: Bite, Slash, Body Slam.

Name: BlackHeart
Clan: ShadowClan, BloodClan
Affiliation {kit, elder, apprentice, etc.}: Warrior
Pokémon: Espeon
Moves: Zen Headbutt, Scratch, Bite.

Name: Brambles
Affiliation {kit, elder, apprentice, etc.}: Apprentice
Pokémon: Espurr (Daughter and Darkstar and Blackheart
Moves: Bite, Cut, Body Slam
(I just did most of the warrior cats I have on a RP website)

Devipaw wonders what they're going to do about the upcoming war with the ShadowClan. He decides he's going to go back and train.
"I'm going back to try and improve my combat skills. I'll see you all later."

"Ahhh!" Darkclaw screamed. A scar visible on his face that was still crackling with electricity from Darkstar's attack. "I'm pretty sure this is going to cause a full scale war." He muttered under his breath.

"Me neither," Tinykit replied to Moonkit, before slowly walking out of her hiding place behind the tree. "What's gonna happen now?" she asked the older cats, trying to sound brave but failing miserably.
{Do you need other people to play the other ShadowClan/BloodClan cats? If so, I'll take one.}

Darkstar's attack left Darkclaw weak, and made him stumble. He decided it would be wise to head to windclan's medicine den.

(Thanks, it's hard to have a war with no cats XD.)
"We're having a war with the other mouse brained clans, as you know due to the fact that we've been training for this domination for moons." Said the giant Luxray with gleaming cold eyes to his clan. "I'll have some cats spy on the other clans by pretending to be running away from here. And gather information about the clans." Darkstar grinned as he sat on a boulder, which had a small cave where he slept behind it. "Anyone want to?" Said Darkstar, looking at the cats below him.

{I'll make a ShadowClan cat of my own. Here she is:
Name: Eveningshine
Affiliation {kit, elder, apprentice, etc.}: warrior
Pokémon: Glameow
Moves: Fake Out, Fury Swipes, Captivate, Play Rough}

Eveningshine sat in the front of the other ShadowClan cats, ears perked and twisted tail flicking back and fourth in happiness. A war? With the other Clans? Count her in! "I will be honored to spy, Darkstar," she replied to her leader, bowing her head low to the ground. "Just say the word, and I'll be off."

(Cool beans! :3 I'll probably use my own ShadowClan and BloodClan cats if needed, but people are free to take them for this rp.)
"Good, you're a strong warrior Eveningshine, why don't you go with WindClan, they couldn't tell a fox from a cat, those rabbit brains." Said Darkstar, giving a nod of the head to Eveningshine.

Devipaw slashes at the makeshift training dummy he's made. He wrapped a pile of dead grass in a big leaf and hung it from a low hanging tree branch.
Devipaw uses scratch on the swinging dummy and misses. Why did he do nothing when his clan was threatened? He won't let another stupid mistake happen again.
He uses scratch again. This time it connects. His rage has tore the leaf apart. Great, now I need a new leaf, too. When are the other cats getting back? I need to know our plan.

Darkclaw had trouble standing when he walked into windclan's camp. He noticed Devipaw fighting with a dummy, and stumbled over. "Hey. Your Devipaw right?" Darkclaw asked.

(Wow, Darkstar, he's such a troll with the other clans XD)
Darkstar sneaked out into WindClan territory again to catch some prey. He didn't care if there were any cats out there. Darkstar was collecting prey from other clans since ShadowClan/BloodClan hadn't been doing so well. After they took over every clan, ShadowClan/BloodClan wouldn't have to worry about that anymore! Darkstar grinned at the thought of it.

"I sure am. Darkclaw?" Devipaw asks, curious as to how the cat knew his name.
"I'm on my last assessment before I can become a front line fighter for the WindClan. That's why I'm training so hard. How's your face? It's still making crackling sounds."
Devipaw takes a quick break from his training to tend to Darkclaw's wounds.
"One of my best friends was an apprentice to a medicine cat. I'm no expert, but this should at least stop it from bleeding."

"Hmm seems your curious as of how I know your name. I visited a few moons ago when you were a kit." Darkclaw mentioned. "Thanks for the medicine. Yeah the name is Darkclaw if you're curious about that as well." He told the purrloin.

"Huh. I don't remember you. I was quite young, I suppose. The medicine is no problem, by the way. I know it's a bit sweet, but Wacan berries heal electric attacks quite well. And don't worry, I've heard tales of you, Darkclaw, from my mentor. To think I could finally meat the myth! Can I ask if you have any sort of combat techniques that you could teach me? It'd be a great help for my assessment!" He begged the Absol.

Eveningshine had purred at the compliment and acceptance from her leader before stalking off toward her target- WindClan. She neared their entrance, but stayed a good distance in the woods, watching silently.
Meanwhile, Tinykit had walked into the nursery, tired from all the running back and fourth. As much as she wanted to find prey for her Clan, there was no way she'd be able to do so while she was as tired as she was. Completely forgetting about the warrior code, she curled up in her nest and fell fast asleep, hoping to wake up bright and early the next day, or maybe even later today, to catch prey. Being a little kit with a big heart and mind was hard work!

Darkstar walked into his clan with limp prey dangling in his jaw. He had stolen prey from the other clans, again. Darkstar padded to the freshkill pile and dropped the prey into the once small pile, they had been collecting prey from the other clans ever since ShadowClan/BloodClan territory had most of the prey scared out of it by twolegs that build big triangle things with sticks holding it, and they stay for a couple of days. That had caused most of the prey to run away and make family's in new places. He walked back onto the boulder, and laid in the warm sun shining down on him. Darkstar was used to the dark alleys of BloodClan, but since he had been used to hunting in small places and battling cats that didn't care if anyone died or got hurt. Darkstar was one of the most powerful cats in the woods.

"Sure I'll give you some tips, but first you'll have to tell me what the assessment is about." Darkclaw told Devipaw.
(Ok. I'm a tad bored with one cat.)
Name: Liquidkit
Clan: Riverclan
Affiliation: Kit
Pokémon: Skitty
Moves: Fake out
Liquidkit had just woken up and was more alert than any other cat in riverclan. Much to her disappointment she didn't see anyone else around.

(Guess i'll take lil Brambles, a cat that's based of off myself. If anyone wants to use her, you're able to anytime.)
Brambles was walking up to her fathers den, "I would like to be a spy," She said as she waited for a answer.
"Okay, come in." Said Darkster, who was grooming his black and blue fur.
"I have a grudge against RiverClan, and I just want to help with the war." Said the Espurr
"Well, i'll be glad to let you." Said Darkstar with a grin.

(Here, I'll make a shadowclan cat!)
Name: Mintmoon
Clan: Shadowclan
Position: Deputy (if that's okie)
Pokemon: Liepard
Moves: slash, bite, hone claws, growl

Mintmoon padded up to Darkstar. "Patrol went well. No scents crossing out border, and we have gotten lots of prey. She dipped her head, her tail flicking. Mintmoon's icy blue eyes flashed. "Anything else?" She asked.

(Cool, a new ShadowClan/BloodClan cat)
"Well, Eveningshine has became a spy for us, and currently gathering information about the rabbit-brained WindClan cats." Responded Darkstar. "I wonder what it's like to lead a clan of idiots." He continued, thinking about the other clans.

Mintmoon snorted. "Maybe that's why they live on the moor, they're too stupid to stalk their prey. And good for Eveningshine. She's a powerful cat."

Darkstar smiled his what other cats from the other clans would of considered creepy smile. "You could of been a good spy, but everycat knows you're the loyal deputy of this clan and we need you around to help with this war." Said Darkstar

Liquidkit started pacing around the camp looking for anyone awake. She even yelled "Hello! Hello! Hello hello hello!"

"Well, it's a fight against the local dog, Herdier. He's been scaring off WindClan members and if I can beat him then it proves that I can carry on the strength of the WindClan's army."

"Sounds a little tough for an apprentice assessment, but for a bit of advice I suggest using your hind paws to launch yourself at the opponent as if pouncing on some prey to deliver a quick blow." Darkclaw started. "Lets practice."
Liquidkit realized no one was up yet. She had a thought, an evil little thought... What if... I leave camp? Her little brain pondered.

"Sounds good to me!"
Devipaw pounces on the dummy several times until he finally gets it right, and learns Take Down!

After what felt like a few hours, Tinykit woke once again, her energy back. She sprang up from her nest and asked the closest cat how long she'd been asleep.
"About five minutes," they had replied.
Tinykit's eyes widened in surprise {if they can widen- she is a Skitty...}. This is a good thing! she thought, bounding out of the nursery once again. More time to hunt for prey! She quickly whipped her head around to make sure she wasn't being watched before bolting out of the clearing, hunting senses tingling.
Eveningshine had watched the small cat's enthusiasm. Ears perked, she decided to follow this kit on her quest for prey.

(Lol, i'm deciding what to do with Darkstar.)
Darkstar paced around his den in ShadowClan, plotting different ways to take over the forest. He was lucky that he had strong and brainy cats. Unlike the cats in the other clans, ShadowClan seemed to have some brains before DarkStar lead them, and now they were just like BloodClan cats. The type of cats DarkStar liked.

:?Name Crystalstar
Clan Sky
Role leader
Pokèmon Umbreon
Moves last resort, moonlight, confuse Ray, tackle, tail whip
:angel:

(In camp)
What a lovely day..........

Note: when is there a gathering? Also can I be leader? Btw if u don't know, there is a clan called skyclan.

Status
Not open for further replies.