• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon/Warriors RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
This a Pokémon/Warrior Cats sort-of crossover RP, where instead of actual cats, there are cat Pokémon. You can be any basic cat Pokémon you'd like {i.e. Skitty, Meowth} and can be from any Clan, but only the Clan leaders can be evolved Pokémon {i.e. Delcatty, Persian}.
A few rules:
1: You can be only cat Pokémon if you are going to join a Clan.
2: You can be either a cat or dog Pokémon if you are going to live in the Twolegplace.
3: Dog and fox Pokémon ARE allowed, but they can't join any Clan.
4: You can have as many characters as you'd like, as long as it's a manageable amount.
5: Cat/dog/fox characters can learn reasonable moves ONLY. {i.e. scratch, bite, Tail Whip, etc.} NO Hyper Beam, Water Gun, Energy Ball, etc.

Here's the character form:
Name:
Affiliation {kit, elder, apprentice, etc.}:
Pokémon:
Moves:

And here's my character:
Name: Tinyfoot
Clan: WindClan
Affiliation {kit, elder, apprentice, etc.}: kit
Pokémon: Skitty
Moves: Growl, Tackle, Tail Whip

If you have any questions, about the plot {cuz I know there really isn't one yet. Bear with me.}, Clans, or really anything Warriors related, feel free to ask in the discussion. Here's the link.

~~~

It was a bright, sunny morning, around 6:00 Twoleg time, in the middle of greenleaf. The cats of WindClan were just waking up from their slumber. From the nursery sprang a small kit, who happily pranced over to the fresh-kill pile in the middle of the clearing. A plump Dedenne was plucked from it and dragged over to a sunny patch of grass. Tinykit began to hungrily gulp down her breakfast. She was four moons old; old enough to not be fed milk by her mother, but not quite old enough to begin her warrior training. As she ate, she waited for any other Clan member to wake.

Last edited:
{A Mightyena could be a Clan leader, but I'd like to keep the rest of the Clan members basic Pokémon. Clan leaders are also open for anyone, if you'd like.}

Here's the character form:
Name:DuskFeather
Clan:RiverClan
Affiliation: Medicine Cat
Pokémon: Leafeon (Leaves match the seasons)
Moves: Double Kick, Attract, Synthesis, Leaf Storm.

~River Clan~

DuskFeather was in his den quietly rearranging the herbs that resided there. DuskFeather had only been appointed a few moons back, and was still new. Today New kits were getting apprenticed. He wondered if one of them would be his.

(@EspeonTheBest , Curious if you want to be My apprentice or not. If you decide to join.)

(Perfect! Splashy is here!)

Name: Splashpaw (to be Splashbreeze)
Clan: RiverClan
Affiliation: Medicine Cat (?) Apprentice
Pokemon: Eevee (to be Vaporeon when gets full name- which I hope is fairly soon)
Moves: Shadow Ball, Dig, Iron Tail, Charm

Splashkit bounced around nervously. Today, she was to be apprenticed to a warrior. Unfourtunatly for all the Warriors however, and her kin, she already knew her Mentor. Duskfeather- the medicine cat- was going to have to deal with the bouncing kit. SplashKit, despite her boundless energy, had a very close connection with StarClan and wished to heal rather than fight.

-the ceremony?... Should we pretend that happened?...-

(Sure...)

DuskFeather walked over and touched noses respectfully with the newly Splashpaw. The crowd started dispersing. "Follow me." He said gesturing to the small field that lay nearby.

Name: Darkclaw
Clan: Previously windclan
Affiliation: Loner
Species: Absol
Moves: Fire fang, Night slash, Quick attack, and Slash.
Darkclaw had left his clan after deciding a life with a strict moral code was not for him. He sniffed the ground, there were traces of prey hiding behind a tree not too far from where he lay crouched. He prepared to pounce with the tension building in his legs. He leaped on top of the prey and swiftly killed it. He was allowed to hunt in windclan territory due to previously being part of the clan and leaving of his own accord. It had been a little while since he was back in the clan's den. Darkclaw figured he would eat his ratarata and check how the clan was doing in early Greenleaf.

Name: IceLeaf
Clan: Wind
Affiliation: Medicine cat
Pokémon: Glaceon
Moves: Icy wind, Dig, secret power, Hail

Iceleaf went out of the den to grab medicinal herbs for her storage.

Last edited:
Tinykit heard the sounds of pawsteps and turned around to see who was awake. She smiled, gulping down the last bit of her Dedenne. "Hey, Iceleaf!" she greeted, loudly. She never was good with keeping her voice down...

Darkclaw solftly troded on the leaves in the entrance to windclan's camp. A glaceon who's name he couldn't remember and a kit were awake he decided to aproach the two. "Long time since I've been in camp." Darkclaw said.

Name: Moonkit
Clan: Wind
Affiliation: kit
Moves: scratch, attract
Pokemon: skitty

Moonkit scampered out of the kit den excitedly. Today was her first day being allowed into the camp! She was extremley excited to explore. Suddenly, something falling caught her large blue eyes. A leaf! Moonkit ran towards it, digging her claws into it's fragile exterior.

With a soothing and quiet voice, "good morning tinykit, you're up early." IceLeaf smiled as the sky started to change into a large spectrum of colors.

Tinykit turned her head to look at the other kit. "It's okay!" she replied, smiling. She then turned back to Iceleaf. "I know! I just can't sleep during Greenleaf; it's too pretty and warm and fun!"
A never-before-seen-by-her cat walked up to her and Iceleaf. "Who are you? I've never seen you before. I'm Tinykit!"

IceLeaf changed her focus towards DarkClaw and smiles, "It's been a while, I'm happy to see you again," she told the Absol in front of her.

"And I've never seen you before. I'm Darkclaw." He simply said to Tinykit, then turned his head towards Icefeaf "Yeah it's nice to see you as well." He said with a smile.

Moonkit looked up at the tom. He was much bigger than she was. Moonkit compared their paws, realizing his was mammoth compared to hers. "I'm moonkit!" Moonkit said to Tinykit.

"anyway, I have some gathering to do, so if you excuse me, I must harvest some leaves," IceLeaf said walking out toward the edge of the border where all the ready herbs are.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
((Name: Ashes
Clan: No clan
Affiliation {kit, elder, apprentice, etc.}: rouge
Pokémon: Not really a Pokemon, she is a fox.
Moves: Uh. Simple moves.))

Ashes was digging around in the trash.
"Nothing here today . . ." She whispered in cat language. "Stupid dumpster." Leaving the dirty trash, she stalked toward the woods. "There's got to be something over here."Ashes smirked. Passing the woods, she saw some plains. "Perfect."

"Alright I'll leave you to gathering your leaves." Darkclaw said to Iceleaf. He started wandering around the camp to find a comfortable spot to rest.

(Wait, can you be a leader? ._.)

(If so,)
Name: Darkstar
Clan: ShadowClan
Affiliation {kit, elder, apprentice, etc.}: Leader
Pokémon: Luxray
Moves: Slash, Growl, Thunder Fang, Thunder Claw

Last edited:
{Yep, you can be leader!}
{Hopefully this will attract more people... as you can see, I believe this RP has been dead for a while... I want to try to change that.}

(Cool Beans, I just realized that there's no ShadowClan cats yet, poor Darkstar XD)
Darkstar walked outside the ShadowClan camp in search of prey, he saw a Rattata out of the corner of his yellow eye hiding among to roots of a tree.

Last edited:
{Lol :p}
Tinykit hopped toward the Clan entrance, dropping into a crouching position. "Jeez, I wanna go catch more prey! I'm booored!" she whined, loudly, rolling around on the dirty ground. She was never one for breaking the warrior code, but if it was for the sake of becoming un-bored, she'd do anything. Tinykit looked around to make sure she wasn't being watched before slinking out of the camp. Once she was far enough, she broke into a run, determined to find some freshkill to bring back to her Clan.

Darkstar wasn't successful in finding any prey in ShadowClan territory, so he decided maybe he could see if there was any prey in the other territories. Even though it was breaking the warrior code, and he was a leader. Darkstar always had been a very sneaky cat. When he reached the WindClan border, he saw Buneary running along the planes of WindClan, Darkstar walked low in the grass, looking to see if there were any cats around, he only saw a small kit trying to catch prey, "That shouldn't be a problem." Thought Darkstar, and he moved closer to a plump Lopunny.

When another unknown cat appeared in WindClan territory, Tinykit slunk back into the bushes, waiting for them to move. She could barely see what they were going after, but the colors gave it away- a Buneary. He's taking food from our Clan! Tinykit thought, quickly turning around and running back to the entrance she had left from. When she got back, she panted wildly, her words pouring from her mouth in an odd, unrecognizable rambling. "Cat... big... Clan... food... HELP!"

Darkstar's head shot in the direction of the sound, it was that kit again. And it was calling for help. Darkstar remained calm as the kit ran into the WindClan camp, he pounced on the Buneary and picked it up in his jaw. The Buneary hung limply in it. Darkstar climbed a tree and waited to see what was to come.

Sigh... It was his day visiting the clan and tinykit raced into the clan den mentioning a different cat hunting in windclan territory. Darkclaw was bored anyways. "Where is the cat?" He calmly asked tinykit.

"He was... over by the... ShadowClan... border," Tinykit replied, regaining her breath. She sat down on the ground, licking a forepaw. "He was really... big, too," she added, almost hastily, shivering at the thought.

Darkstar laughed loud enough for them to hear him, he was hiding in a large clump of grass very close to where the two cats were talking but they didn't see him at all.

Name: Devipaw
Clan: WindClan
Affiliation {kit, elder, apprentice, etc.}: Warrior Apprentice
Pokémon: Purrloin
Moves: Scratch, Hone Claws, Assist, Pursuit {Let me know if you don't want me to have Pursuit just yet}

Devipaw is still groggy, but decides to go out and look for the cat as well. He sneaks out and catches up with Darkclaw. He whispers, "Need help?"

Last edited:
"I'll be fine." Darkclaw told the purrloin trying not to show he was lying. Given the description of the cat it was most likely shadowclan's leader.

Iceleaf padded closer to the riverclan border carrying a large dew leaf she picked up. She planned to pick up some borage leaves for the queens in the nursery. Iceleaf slowed and searched around, cautious of dangers and new herbs behind every nearby tree.

At the sound of the nearby laugh, Tinykit whipped her head around, eyes wide. What did this big cat want from her Clan? If he wanted freshkill only, he would've kept to himself over by the ShadowClan border. Why had he come this close to her Clan's home?

Darkstar snickered, he could reveal himself. Causing a little trouble with WindClan, and he could try making a war. There were hardly any battles between clans now, Darkstar got most of his blood lust from being the leader of BloodClan when Scourge died, he took over and reformed BloodClan. Now, most of the BloodClan cats are in ShadowClan due to the fact it was easier to survive in a bigger clan. Darkstar walked out of his hiding place with a grin. "Well, hello there fellow rabbit brains, sorry for walking into your territory, and stealing your prey." Said Darkstar sarcastically and with his cold yellow eyes.

Tinykit's eyes nearly bulged out of her head when the massive Luxray walked into the clearing. She yelped, running behind the nearest tree, cowering in fear. She merely mustered up the courage to poke an eye out and watch. What would happen now? You could never be too sure with ShadowClan cats...

Moonkit let out a small squeak, diving behind Tinykit. She shivered a tiny bit. "W-who is that?" She whispered.

Status
Not open for further replies.