• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon Training Center

Sean just sat there and out of nowhere Draco came out of her pokeball and started flying around the room waking up Blaze. Draco what are you doing?

Blaze starts glowing. What the blaze you're evolving. Blaze changes shape and size and evolves into charizard. Oh my god blaze I'm so happy congratulations.

She had walked into the room, still filled with smoke, walking over to the air con. Pressing the max:On button so it cleared most of the smoke, Picking up the file binder she walked back to her classroom. at annoyance at her typhlosion as well at the time. "For the love of arceus i wish he would behave she muttered

Galactic grunts as he notices as the Charmander that evolved into a Charizard. And right when a girl asks me out, and I wish for a Charizard... Galactic thought to himself. Maybe this won't be as bad of a year as I thought it would be. Galactic grinned self consciously. "Dude, that's a pretty cool Charizard you have there... You're so freaking lucky..."

Myandera would of seen the evolution, mainly ignoring it as she walked in, wisps of smoke had ended up in her classroom at the slightest bit of annoyance, That was only the beginning as not only having over half her class late, as well as the paperwork she was doing,

Galactic, took out his textbooks and whipped out his pencil and started to tap on the desk with the end of his pencil as he waited for further instructions... She seems a bit... Strict... Galactic thought to himself. He started to sketch out Gabbie as he seated in his chair... He started to shade the shadows of Gabbie Maybe it won't be bad anymore... Galactic thought as he started at Gabbie's gleaming teeth. Galactic wanted more Dragon types. Since Gabbie was his only flying type, he wanted to find another Dragon type...

Aki took out her textbooks and she starting writing note "um Galactic....dont you think shes alittle strict " she started to sketch out Goomy as she sat in her chair "

"Since over 70% of you class haven't shown up. I'm afraid I'm going to have to postpone the rest of this lesson due to students unauthorized access. If you need anything come see now or in my office or gymn after classes, Please collect a dissmisal pass from my desk," during the whole minor speech she had not looked up at her students,

Sean goes up with Blaze walking next to him (since he's a charizard now) and collects a dismissal pass and goes outside to train his pokemon sending out Aura(Riolu), Draco(Altaria), and Blaze was already out. Ok let's train.

Galactic, finishes his sketch and lays his notebook sloppily on his hand. He crossed his arms on his desk and buried his head between them so he could catch some sleep that he missed out.

She would have finally finished off her ungodly amounts of paperwork for the week, Letting out a surprisingly loud sigh she had put a Small stick between her teeth gnawing on it like one would smoke a cigar, Guess this is how she "smoked" on school grounds without getting punished

Her phone would have buzzed Great. Taing it out she inspected the small glass strip on it, the name present made her sign and put her hand on her forehead in a facepalm Answering only made her expression worse, "Okay... Explain to me the situation further.......... You're telling me you lost Ala." She would have yelled the next part "You lost ala. YOU LOST ALA GOD FFFFFRICKING DAMN IT!" She would have snapped the cheap flip phone shut, clipping the Pokeball's to her belt and bolting out the door heading towards the Gyms, She was flaming mad at whoever the hell lost her Ala,