• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon Training Center

The door to her office Would of swung open with the hissing of the sound of water, And smoke pillowing out,
"TYPHLOSION!! YOU KNOW BETTER!" They would of returned them to their heal ball, deciding to shut the door quickly and head to her classroom, Thankfully it was closer, to her office than she expected, Taking her time to enjoy the decor and feel to the school grounds, Eventually opening the door to her class, before taking her place at the classroom desk, Putting all 5 of her pokeballs aside

Galactic flipped his hood back down. "Morning. Mrs. Silvers" Galactic said politely. He went towards the desk near the window and slumped in his chair. I wish I had a Charizard... Galactic thought quietly thought to himself. Galactic took out his A Beginner's Guide To Fire-Types and How To Bond With Fire-Types textbooks and quietly flipped through the pages in the textbook. As Hawk read above his shoulder, along with Star and Gabbie.
(Hawk: Hawlucha, Gabbe: Gabite, Star: Staraptor)

Last edited:
Gene wandered about inside, aimlessly, wondering if there was a place he needed to be. Probably so--after all, it wasn't even in the afternoon, and periods start around nine.

He pulled a folder from his bag, looking through the papers. According to this, he should be in the Fire-type classroom, at this moment. It was just starting, really. He looked up from the paper, at a door with a blazing symbol etched on it's window.

'...Well, that's convenient.' He though to himself, walking through, and taking a seat...Next to a particular student.

"Well. To answer both of your questions. Yes i am Ms silvers... As you can see not many people are here currently.. so you may mingle while i get set up, If you'd like to view any of my Pokemon feel free to ask" She'd have been looking down at the planner she finally looked up at the three students

"Sure..... Which one i have five. Although due to him setting one of the paintings in my office aflame, he has been revoke'd from leaving his poke ball for a while as punishment. That painting cost a lot you know. I Have a Braxien, Chandelure. Rotom available to show you," For a strange reason, She had only listed three, She had provided a reason for one to not be listed but that fifth had no reason or no clear idea of a pokemon

"Okay then." She'd of taken the fourth ball from the line, Pressing the button. As the slightly transparent red beam shot out in it's ususal zig zagged fashion, A Braxien had stood 3 inches away from her with a Large smile on their face due to their Jolly nature "This is my braxien, She's been breed from her Now dead parents. She had a unusually high amount of defensive abilites for one."

Sean walks up slowly with blaze on his shoulder and pets Braixen's head then her tail. I read that if you walk slowly all Pokemon will let them pet you and I also heard a Braixen likes its tail being pet.

"I Dont see this going well." She looked skeptically at him' and back to braixen as it whipped the stick out of its tail before aiming in an arc for his head with the lit end of the stick

"After school yes, Now no. It is against my policy to battle in classrooms i'm afraid" She'd have retreived her Braxien, sitting back down and placing the ball in the row of them

Gene had started to observe the two converse, at the front of the room. Keeping a keen eye, in particular, on the Braxien. Looking at the Rattata on his desk, and smirking softly, to himself, as he whispered a few things to his pokemon, who squealed in laughter a few moments later.

"I'd like to see your fifth pokemon, ma'am." He spoke up, from the back of the room, with a lazily raised hand. "After all, you've intentionally peaked our interest about it..."

Eric was working on memorizing the layout of the school and heard the class in progress. Opening the door he glanced around. "Oh, hello Ms Silvers. Sorry to intrude. I was just passing by and thought I'd stop in, meet the new students." he said, smiling slightly.

"Hello Eric. Feel free to meet the students who have shown up." She looked at him before looking back to the lack of students. "Not very many are early.." they put the ball down instead

"Hello, uh, class I guess. I'm Eric Emmet, call me Eric, Mr Emmet, teach, whatever. I'm the general arts teacher for the school." He said cheerfully, still smiling at the students who'd shown up so far. "If you're in my class later and want to be, great, if not, oh well. But it's the downers that make everything oh so much more enjoyable for the rest of us." He finished, sarcasm lacing the last sentence.

Luna poked her head out of Eric's bag and looked around, sniffing the air, before sneezing and retreating back into the bag. Eric reached in and pulling her out. "Something up girl?" he asked, giving Luna a questioning look. She just yawned at him and went back to her nap, making herself comfortable in the crook of his arm.

Galactic started to flip through the pages of the new textbook and yawned in a bored manner. He wanted to see a Flying/Dragon type Pokémon... He stroked Hawk while scratching Star's back as Star ruffled his feathers.

Galactic was startled from the surprising request. He started to tap his fingers on his textbook when he was nervous. "Erm... Uh..." Shit. I think... Oh crud... Galactic thought to himself. He quickly readjusted himself. And just started fidgeting in his seat.