• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon Training Center

Different gender dorms?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haha sunuvabitch :) my uncle was annoyed today because he was watching a tv show and all the people that were being interviewed in one of the areas up north weren't british at all - they were all jamaican, pakistani and a french lady
Nottingham's not that bad. I live in a medium sizedish village where everyone knows everyone and there's literally no secrets (ugghh)

Well. There's a drug dealer who lives up my street. There's a lot of foreigners. and. i'm one of the most un-intimidating people so there used to be a lot of fake gangsters in my school, Luckily i'm moving to an apartment soon, And my mum/dad are moving into Sheffield

johto holds a place in my heart because It was my first pokemon game. and i spent, litterally 6+ Weeks perfecting my team to fight with my freinds

I'm probably in the whitest place you could imagine. The only people that aren't English are the Scandinavian family about a 6 minutes walk from my house, two african families and a pakistani shop keeper (the only shop we have). We used to have a lot of dealers but there's a slightly bigger village about 10 minutes away in the car and most of them went there

Johto is my favorite mainly because of the pokemon you can get there - I absolutely love the Nidoran-F/M line and I think if I were a part of that world I'd train Poison types. And also because I love fanfiction - and harry potter- and Mr Chaos on fanfiction.net does a very brilliant story about Johto, it's called Harry Potter and the Lord of Sevii. It's part of a Harry Potter/Pokehogwarts universe where there's no magic and obviously if you don't like Harry Potter than you shouldn't read it, but he is a very good writer and he's currently on his fourth book in that series, and it's almost been completed.

I don't really like Harry Potter anymore, because I've read so many fanfics that have pointed out everything that is INCREDIBLY wrong with the entire series of books/movies and I cannot read any of them or watch any of them anymore, because I just cringe or start talking over it, saying what should of happened if everybody in it wasn't a massive idiot. But I do enjoy reading fanfiction about it, as long as it isn't too much like the actual thing.
What's homestuck trash?

Someone who is a fan of homestuck and basically trash. . If you don't know what homestuck is. i am A. Dissapointed and b.Go look up "Lets read homestuck act one part one."

Homestuck is responsible for alot of things
#SBaHJ/I Warned you bout those stairs man

Last edited by a moderator:
What age is that directed towards? because he talks kind of slowly a bit like you'd see on teletubbies and then the language isn't exactly something that I'd subject a 4 year old to

It's teens.. Mainly

Lets read Homestuck is a bunch of va's reading it. They've nearly done the whole comic. When you get to act five. Swearing: X200000%

Character Name: Sohrah Aloysia

Looks : Mid back length honey blonde hair, silver green eyes, very tanned skin. She stands at 5''7', and has no freckles or spots. Her normal attire is dark green shorts, with black leggings or tights underneath and dark green sneakers. A white vest top, with a dark green jacket (no hood), silver belt and dark green hat with white at the front and a purple pokeball printed onto it.

Personality: Mischievous, Kind, Quirky, Slightly sarcastic, Very Stubborn

Preferred Pokémon Types: Poison, Steel

Current Pokémon: Nidorina (Paris), Steelix (Cassie)

Hobbies: Sketching, Reading, Writing

Background: Born in Johto, she grew up with just her and her mum, she loved Steel pokemon the moment her mum introduced her to them, growing up she wanted to be a steel trainer like her mum, but found a few years later that she loves Poison types almost as much. Before her dad had left her family, he had captured an Onix - and told Sohrah's mum that the Onix was for Sohrah and nobody else. When she was 8, her mum introduced her to Onix and Sohrah absolutely loved her, and gave her the name Cassie, but she didn't want to train a rock/ground type so she gave Cassie a metal coat and begged with her mum to trade her. Her mum did and Cassie evolved into Steelix, and she was then traded back to Sohrah. Cassie and Sohrah have been through a lot together and when Sohrah was 13 they went out to capture another pokemon and came across a female Nidoran, they quickly captured her, Sohrah gave her the name Paris and spent the next few years training with her, evolving her into Nidorina. The three of them have bonded well together, even though Paris and Cassie enjoy play fighting.
Accepted.

okay...i joined this forum, because i wanted to try and get a little development for my character, Gene...dunno if this is still ongoing, but judging by the recent posts, ill give it a go. lemme know if this is any good:

Character Name: Gene H. Wilder

Looks (Please Be Detailed) : Lanky, 5'2'', not very muscular at all, Gene is the perfect example of the undesirable body type. Although, he still holds himself with a self-respecting posture, others would often-times judge him before they even know his name; all-in-all, easy to pin as a novice. He has tussled brown-blond hair, along with piercing green eyes, and an average-looking face. Truly, nothing about his facial features, nor his body, is outstanding in any way...

He wears simple brown jeans, along with black sneakers, both of which look like they were bought very recently. A black tank-top, over an extremely worn and faded emerald-green cloak, completes his attire.

Personality: Gene has a rather self-confident personality, often times, he can be seen with a smug smirk playing at his lips. He's, contradictorily enough, both an extrovert, and introvert. He has no problem, sitting in the sidelines, and observing the world around him--nor is he shy, in mingling with others, when he feels there's a valuable connection to be made. Suave, flowing, and knowledgeable, he's possibly one of the greater conversationalists of his generation, gifted with a knack for drawing people in with his alluring mystic. Generally, an easy-going person, who introduces himself to people he finds either popular or powerful...Although, oddly enough, he doesn't seek out the top dog, in hopes of being popular...

Prefered Pokémon Types: Normal

Current Pokémon (limit is 3): Rattata, Raticate

Hobbies: Spectating Pokemon matches, reading, formulating strategies in his spare time.

Background: Gene is from Jhoto, Blackthorn City. As he grew in his environment, he naturally, was drawn towards the Gym in the area--quickly becoming 'that guy' that tells you about the Gym's Pokemon types, match-ups, and general nature of the Gym Leader, that resides at the start of the Gym, next to the statues. But unlike the other informants, he found himself watching challengers, as they went along...How they battled, how his own Gym Leader retaliated, he made it a point to record exactly how some Pokemon were felled, by easier means--or how some Pokemon triumphed, over cunning strategies. Every afternoon, after schooling, he would spend his time in the Gym, and simply observe...Years passed, and he eventually caught a Rattata, for himself, and began his own adventure.

But he would have an edge, over other novices. After years, of watching experts fight, he had picked up quite a few ways of battling--and had even memorized various strategies, for various Pokemon he might fight against. Using naught but a Rattata, he would often times rise to any challenge presented to him...And conquer it, with flying colors.

Last edited:
Name: Aki Frost
Apperence:
trainercard-Aki frost.png

Pefered type: Dragon, fire and eletric
Current pokemon: Pikachu, Goomy, and houndoom
Hobbies: Likes to battle , likes to watch others battle and she loves playing with her pokemon

Background: Aki is from the Kalos region so she know so alot about some of the new types and their typing.
She is that kind of person how will never give up in a battle.

Name: Aki Frost
Apperence:View attachment 349154
Pefered type: Dragon, fire and eletric
Current pokemon: Pikachu, Goomy, and houndoom
Hobbies: Likes to battle , likes to watch others battle and she loves playing with her pokemon

Background: Aki is from the Kalos region so she know so alot about some of the new types and their typing.
She is that kind of person how will never give up in a battle.
*bumps fist* Dragon types for the win! :D
Accepted.

okay...i joined this forum, because i wanted to try and get a little development for my character, Gene...dunno if this is still ongoing, but judging by the recent posts, ill give it a go. lemme know if this is any good:

Character Name: Gene H. Wilder

Looks (Please Be Detailed) : Lanky, 5'12'', not very muscular at all, Gene is the perfect example of the undesirable body type. Although, he still holds himself with a self-respecting posture, others would often-times judge him before they even know his name; all-in-all, easy to pin as a novice. He has tussled brown-blond hair, along with piercing green eyes, and an average-looking face. Truly, nothing about his facial features, nor his body, is outstanding in any way...

He wears simple brown jeans, along with black sneakers, both of which look like they were bought very recently. A black tank-top, over an extremely worn and faded emerald-green cloak, completes his attire.

Personality: Gene has a rather self-confident personality, often times, he can be seen with a smug smirk playing at his lips. He's, contradictorily enough, both an extrovert, and introvert. He has no problem, sitting in the sidelines, and observing the world around him--nor is he shy, in mingling with others, when he feels there's a valuable connection to be made. Suave, flowing, and knowledgeable, he's possibly one of the greater conversationalists of his generation, gifted with a knack for drawing people in with his alluring mystic. Generally, an easy-going person, who introduces himself to people he finds either popular or powerful...Although, oddly enough, he doesn't seek out the top dog, in hopes of being popular...

Prefered Pokémon Types: Normal

Current Pokémon (limit is 3): Rattata, Raticate

Hobbies: Spectating Pokemon matches, reading, formulating strategies in his spare time.

Background: Gene is from Jhoto, Blackthorn City. As he grew in his environment, he naturally, was drawn towards the Gym in the area--quickly becoming 'that guy' that tells you about the Gym's Pokemon types, match-ups, and general nature of the Gym Leader, that resides at the start of the Gym, next to the statues. But unlike the other informants, he found himself watching challengers, as they went along...How they battled, how his own Gym Leader retaliated, he made it a point to record exactly how some Pokemon were felled, by easier means--or how some Pokemon triumphed, over cunning strategies. Every afternoon, after schooling, he would spend his time in the Gym, and simply observe...Years passed, and he eventually caught a Rattata, for himself, and began his own adventure.

But he would have an edge, over other novices. After years, of watching experts fight, he had picked up quite a few ways of battling--and had even memorized various strategies, for various Pokemon he might fight against. Using naught but a Rattata, he would often times rise to any challenge presented to him...And conquer it, with flying colors.
Nice! I like that interesting character you made there.
Welcome to the RP!

If you guys want to actually join the RP, here's the link: http://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-training-center.13640/ (Open - Pokémon Training Center)

ah--must've been thinking of the wrong character. well, Gene is more or less hanging out outside the boy's dorms, probably looking for someone to talk to. feel free. XD

OKAY. NOW I HAVE MY PHONE BACK(Due to having to A:Send it back to the factory. break in the box then buy a new one set that up) over a four day period I CAN FINALLY RP WHEN YOUR ONLINE. THANKS MICROSOFT.(I Had a windows phone so i bought a samsung)

Name: Eric Emmet

Pokémon Type Specialty: Normal

Current Pokémon (limit is 6): F Vaporeon (blue), M Jolteon (Twitch), M Flareon (Flare), M Espeon (Eclipse), F Shiny Umbreon (Luna), F Glaceon (Maeve)

Personality: Quiet, sarcastic, dotes on his pokemon, loves all of the arts, especially music, and is not a fan of pokemon battling. Not to say he won't he'd just prefer to sit back and watch other people do it, sometimes making a sketch as he does.

Looks: see pic for reference, longer dark brown hair, clear blue eyes, 6'2", likes to dress in business casual, and has a pair of silver wire-rim glasses.

Hobbies: sketching, reading, writing, playing video games, listening too, and playing, music, working with his pokemon

Background: Eric comes from a family of Eevee breeders, and started with his first pokemon, Luna, as an egg. He carried her egg around with him everywhere until she hatched, and everyone was surprised that he'd found a shiny. At the age of twelve he set out from home with three Eevee's, a sketchpad in his bag, and an urge to see the world.
Over the years his team has grown with a few add-ons from home and evolved into the group that he keeps around with him today. He's visited everywhere it seems, from Kanto and Johto to Hoenn, Sinnoh, Kalos and more recently Unova. He has more recently come to take the position of the arts teacher for the school, which seems to be more of an extra curricular activity for the students than anything else.

Hey guys, long time no chat. Please correct anything I may have gotten incorrect, cause academy doesn't seem to have been the best Rp by the admins standards. Sorry to have been out of contact so long, it's been hectic here. And is it just me, or is this appearing as bolded? Cause it's kinda weird.

Last edited:
Name: Eric Emmet

Pokémon Type Specialty: Normal

Current Pokémon (limit is 6): F Vaporeon (blue), M Jolteon (Twitch), M Flareon (Flare), M Espeon (Eclipse), F Shiny Umbreon (Luna), F Glaceon (Maeve)

Personality: Quiet, sarcastic, dotes on his pokemon, loves all of the arts, especially music, and is not a fan of pokemon battling. Not to say he won't he'd just prefer to sit back and watch other people do it, sometimes making a sketch as he does.

Looks: see pic for reference, longer dark brown hair, clear blue eyes, 6'2", likes to dress in business casual, and has a pair of silver wire-rim glasses.

Hobbies: sketching, reading, writing, playing video games, listening too, and playing, music, working with his pokemon

Background: Eric comes from a family of Eevee breeders, and started with his first pokemon, Luna, as an egg. He carried her egg around with him everywhere until she hatched, and everyone was surprised that he'd found a shiny. At the age of twelve he set out from home with three Eevee's, a sketchpad in his bag, and an urge to see the world.
Over the years his team has grown with a few add-ons from home and evolved into the group that he keeps around with him today. He's visited everywhere it seems, from Kanto and Johto to Hoenn, Sinnoh, Kalos and more recently Unova. He has more recently come to take the position of the arts teacher for the school, which seems to be more of an extra curricular activity for the students than anything else.

Hey guys, long time no chat. Please correct anything I may have gotten incorrect, cause academy doesn't seem to have been the best Rp by the admins standards. Sorry to have been out of contact so long, it's been hectic here. And is it just me, or is this appearing as bolded? Cause it's kinda weird.
Accepted >.>

Quick question are we allowed fan-made Pokemon if not that's fine

Name: Jake Anistar

Pokemon type specialty: steel
Current Pokemon: lucario, metagross, skarmory, Aegislash, ferrothorn and scizor

Personality: young at heart and very friendly outside of battle, warm and kindhearted are some of many words used to describe him. However when inside a battle he is almost like a totally different person, his warmth fades instantly for cool, calculated and control responses

Hobbies: Jake is a relatively social person happy to socialize and hang out with people but what he truly enjoys are often more resigned and personal activities the most of which is his love for metal work and black smithing, if he isn't thinking about forging something he can often be found reading about it. The forge gives Jake a place to think and train in some more unordidox strategies with his Pokemon

Background: born and raised in Canalave City in the Sinnoh region Jake was taken under the wing of Bryon the local gym leader who acted as a mentor for the young boy, even going as far as helping Jake befriend his first Pokemon, "Scar" the Riolu. Which like many starter Pokemon has never left its trainers side. On jakes 10th birthday like with many other young trainers he embarked on his Pokemon journey and quickly plowed through the Sinnoh gyms even coming in the top 16 at the Sinnoh league only two years after having started his journey. However despite many of his friends and family urging him to continue battling in the other regional leagues so he could become a conventional Pokemon master, Jake had other plans for achieving his dreams of becoming a Pokemon master. Mastery of steel type Pokemon, an achievement few had ever accomplished. So at the age of 13 with a now fully evolved Lucario set off on a journey of discovery from the tropical isle of Hoenn to the snowy peaks of Kalos, the two of them and a now expanding roster of steel types travelled the world learning, training and experimenting with the the ver limits of steel type Pokemon. Until one day he was offered a teaching/mentoring position at a Pokemon training center allowing him to teach others the power, beauty and complexity of steel type Pokemon

Last edited: