• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Theme Songs!

Hey, I was thinking, I always have a theme song for my characters, even my Aphmau Mystreet character, and I am really curious about others so the main question is, What Theme Song Would You Give Yourself And Your Pokemon? You pokemon would be your main team and yourself would be the character you use the most! Also include the theme song for you AND your partner pokemon! I think Cynder the Ace Trainer would be the best for "Fireflies". It really fits her! My Houndoom would have "Boulevard Of Broken Dreams" he is a sad character after I gave him the backstory of seeing his parents killed in front of his eyes when he was just a Houndour! Espeon would have "Naturally" cuz she is just natural and calm! Pachirisu would DEFINITELY have "Butterfly", there is a huge connection with my Pachirisu and butterfly pokemon. Flygon would have "Breaking The Habit", he just does that alot.. breaking the habit of going outside and instead playing his game boy I gave him.. geez. Anyway, I think Dewgong would have "Pocketful Of Sunshine", he is
the most playful and caring in the gang!
Last of my team is Meinshao. He would definitely have "Thanks For The Memories" after his past with an abusive trainer.

Now we have Cynder and Houndoom, I think I know what these two should have, "Stand By You". Cynder and Houndoom have a connection that goes way beyond anything and never even have little arguements. So this is what I think my team and character's theme songs should be.

Last edited:
I'd think the best song to fit my OC Nick Asier would be "Break My Mind" because of his painful haunted past, As for Thor the Electrivire I'd say "Let The Bodies Hit The Floor" because of how cold heartedly violent he gets in a battle when his line is crossed, Loki the Sabelye gets "Duality" as his theme song because it is never determined on which side he is, Freya the Blaziken gets "I'd Rather Drown" mostly because it actually discribes all the Male Pokemon who fall for her only to get their hearts broken, Ymir the mamoswine gets "I Don't wanna Die" because it shows how unlike the cold hearted Thor, Ymir is heartless in serious battles AKA ant battle he counts as a battle for survival AKA every battle, Tyr the Lucario gets "Set it Off - Nightmare" because of his past filled with pain and fear that moulded him into the law bringer he is and Odin the Alakazam gets the same as Tyr because of similar pasts and the fact that 78% of the time the are together in a double battle and are very synchronised

As for Nick and Thor it's gonna be "Centuries" because Thor's power and Nick's tactics usually create Legendary battles that surely would be remembered for a few Centuries