• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon: The Ultimate Test

(@Eeveechu151 this is what i was talking about)
Vincent looked at the large amount of people here for the camp. He wasn't in that jumble, but in the bushes nearby. His guardian spirit, Emboar, told him to keep still. He was supposed to get information about people who caught Pokemon. He still rerefused to call them 'Trainers' due to his hate of them. Then, he saw someone coming! Thinking fast, he used his spacial ability: Pokemon transformation. He only had 2 forms, so he used the better one: he transformed into a Starly.

Detsu saw the Starly and smiled at it. "Hey there dude! Being near the camp is dangerous.. these guys are eager to battle wild pokemon." he laughed a bit as gestured to his Blaziken. "That includes us, right Blaze?" His Blaziken growled in agreement. "But you have nothing to worry about! We're looking for a Magby..."

Vincent immediately chirped and flew. To monitor, he thought, one must join. So he landed not to far, and asked if he could join. "Why of course!" The attendant said, allowing him thru. Vincent, luckily, had befriended a dratini some time back and now it was the most important part of his disguise.

The attendant called Detsu out of the bushes and gestured him over to Vincent. "Detsu as chaperone I want you to meet the new member of your group." Detsu groaned a bit but quickly straightened up and smiled. "I'm Detsu! Nice to meet you! Have we met before?" His dark red eyes twinkled with happineaa.

"No." Vincent said firmly. He looked around.The camp was mainly tents, with the mess in front of him. Behind him was the washroom. The forest stretched as far as the eye could see. To the left was the office/healing area. He yawned. He needed a nap. "Could you direct me to my sleeping area?" He said.

Evon smiled. With Eve by his side, he was making his way to the camp. He had been chosen to help with some of the studies. He walked down the path, spotting the light of the campfire.