• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon Rescue Thread!

No, I can save everyone here without knowing if their 2 miles away or half the country away from me.

Tell your friend to double check the password for any errors he may have made, and hen check yours to for the same reason.

ok EspeonTheBest i can't rescue my friend so i need your help to do so once you do can you give me the link to when you send the reviver mail to them? QR code only please our passwords we give eachother don't seem to work at all here's the website with her QR code: http://sta.sh/0903n3diep9.

So if you can help please i'll be super grateful if you do.

Yes yes, no worries. Of course I'll save your friend. Please wait until tomorrow though, it's getting fairly late on my end. I promise to have it done by tomorrow afternoon.

ok EspeonTheBest i can't rescue my friend so i need your help to do so once you do can you give me the link to when you send the reviver mail to them? QR code only please our passwords we give eachother don't seem to work at all here's the website with her QR code: http://sta.sh/0903n3diep9.

I can save your friend right now, please wait a moment

update* it seems I dont have the dungeon yet! Dammit

Last edited by a moderator:
@Eeveesrock
image.jpeg

Ingame? It's going well for me. Yep, I do play as a Fennekin. I love her! ♥ I also have Kip the Treecko.

Thank you so much plus, that name is perfect for Treecko I'm Riolu cause mega evolution purposes.

I know I'm not suppose to type twice in here but here's the TY code (if TY means Thank You) than they are appreciative of your help anyways here it is http://sta.sh/0t3oxb3gdwv.

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Hey guys. :) Quick note regarding this:

Basically now that the game has been released in Europe we have been able to discover that the game is actually region-locked for Rescue Mail. What that means if that people with an american copy of the game cannot rescue someone like me who is in the UK (Europe) and the other way around.

For the future of the topic it'd be best if posters noted what region they're in so that the appropriate people can rescue them. Being in Europe and near the end of the game I'm happy to save people in this region. ^^

This also explains some of the issues you guys have been having saving each other lately. @EspeonTheBest It's probably worth updating the first post with this information for newcomers to the topic. :)

Please help me! I failed horribly and I have really good items on me/Pokemon items(U.S). F11 of that fossil Excavation dungeon on the sand continent. (I'm kind of nooby at this websight so I'll just type the code) W-CC (that o thing) PQQ=N7=-CQTHKS&9&TY1Y00C5X5-C2&S4Y6#0+YT&13P90P5=T04&X9CR97#P+3C=4X#8&S0 (that o thing again) F

im so sorry, this is so terrible of me :( thank you sooooo much to whomever it may concern and Thank you for your time

Last edited:
Oh no worries! I'll save you. I may or may not have the dungeon so if anyone else has time to get to the rescue before I do, let me know. If not I'll quickly unlock the dungeon and save you!

Yay! Also, please double check your password. You're one symbol short I think. Sorry it took me so long, I promise I didn't forget. I had to beat Regiggas, then do the Diancie quest, finish the dungeon ingame and now I can access it in Peliper island. Sorry. It shouldn't have taken me that long.

shoot I'm sorry it took awhile. I was doing homework. Here
W-CC(o)PQQ=N7=-CQTHKS&
9&TY1Y00C5X5-C2&S4Y6
-#0+YT&13P90P5=T04&X
9CR97#P+3C=4X#8&S0(o)F
I though I knew how to post them but it says error it's too big

It's no problem at all ^_^ I know I've said thank you so many times but, thank you yet again for your time and courtesy. I really appreciate it!
I think I would like to be a part of the saving team! May I? And, from your kindness, I was able to beat Mewtwo! He was kind of challenging but I managed to do it!

Last edited:
Please help me! I failed horribly and I have really good items on me/Pokemon items(U.S). F11 of that fossil Excavation dungeon on the sand continent. (I'm kind of nooby at this websight so I'll just type the code) W-CC (that o thing) PQQ=N7=-CQTHKS&9&TY1Y00C5X5-C2&S4Y6#0+YT&13P90P5=T04&X9CR97#P+3C=4X#8&S0 (that o thing again) F

im so sorry, this is so terrible of me :( thank you sooooo much to whomever it may concern and Thank you for your time
hi i rescued you here is the code.
QM2C183+K#J98371Y3PW0W4RGQ=HN10XJ=(0)TTCJ-M#T02J5MR14F(0)MNFR4937-#-2%(0)4TW(0)W%9-JKC1C
(0) means the two circle symbol

Hi I just joined to post my password here XD so I've died at Nectar Meadow F8 and I'm ZakkuPikachu in the game as well lol

PASSWORD: 7S8WP8S0&S=F3CP1WF+R6KCP3N%MQM+0-C9#M8Y#%=&4F9QF&CW8[idk how to type this but its a circle with a circle inside]5=KH331S23&9397FH3N8MFKKF

OH YEAH btw I have a American 3Ds but live in Panama so them Americans should be able to help me!

I DONT SPEAK SPANISH

So I managed to faint on the stairs of the last floor of Midnight Sun Gorge, and I failed terribly at rescuing myself, so help would be quite appreciated.

Edit: I'm Australian so I think i need to have a European saviour

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    476.9 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Ahhh i need rescuing so anyone in Europe could you please help :D I wasn't ready for monster houses x_x 9th Floor Pledge Hill or something

Password: plz rescue me ;-; @=the double circle
840@%WYQ@MQNX=N#0MNT
F@1WHPR%HSQ&0&YS#19#
+#3+MHS5@&&NKHKYW#+T
F#11Y3J%W3XF1#QN5TNC

Password: plz rescue me ;-; @=the double circle
840@%WYQ@MQNX=N#0MNT
F@1WHPR%HSQ&0&YS#19#
+#3+MHS5@&&NKHKYW#+T
F#11Y3J%W3XF1#QN5TNC

Hey I've gone and rescued you. Here's the rescue mail.

Edit: somethings not working with the upload so I'll have to type the password

1Y1Y987927M4K9Y70F7W
4YN%2&NHC+X3NT404T@&
2Y+R@9F27KTHK21&H+W&
9Q1HCJ-10+F@#2C&RFTC

@ represents the double circle thingy

Last edited: