• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon Rescue Thread!

Hello fellow humans-turned-Pokemon! The newest installment of the famous Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series has been released for North America and Europe! Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon is definitely a must buy.

Although that's beside the point of this thread. As some of you know, the Bulletin Request Board is no more. The connection orb is in its place. Meaning that there are only a set amount of missions in the game. For those of us who have (somehow) gotten all 720 Pokemon to join your allience, you have nothing to do other than reach level 100. Then what? Well, here is you answer.

Here people who have been defeated in a Dungeon can post their rescue password, or a link to their rescue QR code. For those of us who finished the game and want to be a good person, you can use those codes and passwords to save others. Even if you haven't finished the game and just want to take a break from the main storyline you can take a saving mission. Plus, this is a great way to get to know others who play the game.

Note: I've recived information that players from North America are unable to rescue those who play in Europe. As I am a North American player, if you play in Europe I can't save you. If that situation happens though, I'll be happy to find you a European player who will be willing to save you! @Demelza explained why on the third page of this thread.

Have fun guys! And I'll be watching to help anyone who wants it.

Last edited:
Welp, I guess I'm up first. (How embarrassing) I was defeated in the Sand Dune of Spirits on the 9th floor. Password and QR code uploaded on imgur right here. Thanks for the help in advance!

Yuap. I just went down not long ago.You're not late the the party at all. I'm not sure if the reviver seeds will be necessary, I'm 1 floor away from clearing the dungeon.

image.jpg
Okie dokie! I saved you, I'll give you the seeds ASAP.
Edit: I can only send one, sorry!

Last edited:
Much appreciated!

Edit: Yeah it'd be kinda silly to be revived and get surrounded by reviver seeds :p Oh well, the one should be enough to get me through.

Last edited:
Hello, just checking in and making sure you haven't forgotten about me. I'm about to go to bed for the night, and I also have school tomorrow so really, no rush. Oh and good night!

I fainted in Heart Lake, on the 15th floor, I think

Sorry for the double picture, just look at one, they're the same!

Attachments

• 20151214_173700.jpg
    20151214_173700.jpg
    571.6 KB · Views: 96
  • 20151214_173700.jpg
    20151214_173700.jpg
    571.6 KB · Views: 102
You both should be saved. Let me know if anything went wrong! My connection quit halfway through sending the save mail, so im not sure. Hopefully it would work.

Wait...did you save Undead or Tony? I saved Undead because I can't save Tony. I have never been to Heart Lake before. You have to clear the dungeon before you can rescue from it. 0.o

Oh my, I made a fatal mistake today, and used up all my rescues trying to fix it. @.@

Can you please help? Thank you in advance.

Edit: I would have just reset and left my items and money, but I sadly realized I had all my cash on me. ((Around 2,500+))

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    356.7 KB · Views: 118
Of course I will, it's just getting pretty late here, so is it ok if I do it tomorrow?
I don't mind in the slightest. It is actually pretty late here as well. Thank you so much!

Edit: If it helps, I got completely destroyed on the 5th floor of Submerged Cave, from a few lucky Kingdra Hydro Pumps.

|As you can imagine...I was over-joyed. Haha..|

Last edited:
I'm so sorry! Yes of course I'll do both of yours!

Sky, I'm so sorry. I tried to log on and get the code, but all of my electronics, iPad and computer, wouldn't let me connect. I promise I'll do it right now and save you unless you were impatient which you had all the reason to be.

I'm so sorry! Yes of course I'll do both of yours!

Sky, I'm so sorry. I tried to log on and get the code, but all of my electronics, iPad and computer, wouldn't let me connect. I promise I'll do it right now and save you unless you were impatient which you had all the reason to be.

It's totally okay! I actually was going to apologize to you, as I couldn't get on either. I guess Pokecharms was down
Anyways, if you have time don't think I was saved.. Unless someone randomly went on here and saved me without sending the revival mail, hahaha! Thank you again!

That's a spoiler. You're not requesting help are you? So either please post a QR code so I can save you or please stop chatting off topic.

If you would like to talk about Pokemon Mystery dungeon, feel free to create a conversation with me.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I'm just new here so I don't know what to do

Hey Mallory. As EspeonTheBest said, this topic is strictly for requesting help in Super Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. What you've been posting isn't related to the topic and is technically considered SPAM, which is against forum rules. It's best that you read the global forum rules before you make anymore posts. Feel free to send me a private message or post on my profile if you have any questions, too. Thanks! ^^

Last edited: