• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokémon Sun and Moon Soundtrack Coming to iTunes

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
slack-imgs.com.jpeg

Good news for the fans of Pokémon's soundtracks: Game Freak have announced the release of the Pokémon Sun and Moon Super Music Collection in November. It will be released worldwide on iTunes, and contains all 175 tracks from the upcoming seventh generation games.

Like the other soundtracks from previous Pokémon games, which are also available on iTunes, the music is provided in a higher quality than you would find on the 3DS games. When the Pokémon Sun and Moon Super Music Collection launches, it will be priced at 99¢/79p/99¢ per single track, or $9.99/£7.99/€8.99 for the full album.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
From what I've currently heard of the game within trailers and the live gameplay demos - which all sounds amazing - I'm definitely getting my hands on that album once it's available. This also reminds me that I was planning to purchase the X/Y soundtrack and still have yet to do so...