• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokémon Smash shares Mewtwo event and PokéPark 2 details

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
PokePark_2_Japanese_Logo.jpg
Yesterday Pokemon Smash, a weekly Japanese variety show, aired and although it didn't give anything away in the way we'd hoped, it's still worth noting a few things regarding the upcoming Mewtwo event distribution and PokéPark 2.

Read More

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Re: Pokémon Smash shares further Mewtwo event and PokéPoke 2

Honestly, it might be a game aimed at a younger audience, but the fact that I'll now be able to play as the Unova starters (especially Oshawott) makes me want this game. ♥

Still... what a lackluster announcement considering what we'd all hoped for. I guess we've still a longer wait yet for the next core series game. Ah well. :p

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Re: Pokémon Smash shares Mewtwo event and PokéPark 2 detail

Bit annoying we didn't get a bigger announcement but guess I'll be happy with Mewtwo.

PokePark currently interests me, even more so with being able to play as the Unova starters but at the same time it's making me think it's gonna be too much like the first for my liking with not enough changes. Of course the young gamers it's aimed at probably won't see a problem with this. xD

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Re: Pokémon Smash shares Mewtwo event and PokéPark 2 detail

So, doesn't really take a genius to work out that the 4th attack will be Psycho Drive, then. Especially in the same week they announce the Psycho Drive TCG pack with Mewtwo's face all over it.

Nintendo are so super smart in their seekrit keeping sometimes.