• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokémon Rumble World Updated

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Pokemon rumble world.jpg
Free to play Pokémon 3DS game, Pokémon Rumble World, has been updated with a couple of neat new additions. The update is worldwide and the improvements are as follows:

First up the update gives you the ability to obtain the new Lucky Balloon which is more likely to have you encounter Pokémon you have yet to catch, you have to be rank 33 in order to obtain the balloon though. If you've bought 3,000 diamonds already and obtained the Diamond Digger then the digger will now given you 40 diamonds a day rather than the 20 it previously gave you.

To celebrate the new update a password has been given out which gives gamers the chance to get their hands on 100 diamonds. The password for the US is: 48213190 while in Europe the password is: 71104779

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Oh that sounds pretty cool... I might have to check out this update. Being able to get that new balloon for a better chance to catch Pokemon you're missing sounds like a great feature. I haven't played on it for a little while now, but I'm thinking it deserves a re-visit :)