• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokémon Rumble World Getting Physical Release In Europe and Australia

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Nintendo of Europe have announced today that Pokémon Rumble World, the free-to-play game featuring miniature Pokémon toys fighting, is going to see a physical release in Europe on January 22nd, and Australia on January 23rd. This matches the Japanese release that came out in November.

218784_Pokemon_rumble_world.jpg

The physical copy of the game removes the micro-transactions from the game. Upon starting the game, you are presented with 3,000 Poké Diamonds – the most currency you can have at once – as well as the Diamond Digger item that gives you 40 further Poké Diamonds per day.

There's been no official word on price yet, but we guess it would cost roughly £30/€30 in Europe - the price of manually buying 3,000 diamonds in the free-to-play version.

There's also no word on a North American release, but we'll update if one is announced.

Edit: Updated to include the just-announced Australian release too.

Last edited:

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
How much is the australian version? Ps if i get it will i have to start again because on the free-to-play version, my adventurer rank is 67?
No prices have been confirmed anywhere yet, so I couldn't tell you for definite. I think a full set of Poké Diamonds are about $30 in Australia, so probably around that price point.