• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Rangers/Pokemon Trainers RP?

Name: Flame
Hometown: Ninja Village, Kalos
Ranger or Trainer?: Trainer
Height:
Weight:
Hair: Dirty Blond
Eyes: Red
Clothing: Light blue pants, Light red shirt, Red baseball cap, And a mega stone on his wrist (If mega evolution is allowed)
Personality: Cares for all pokemon and trainers
Skills: Quick thinker, Caring for his pokemon ( like brushing them and feeding them and Care for them when they are defeated)
Past: Froakie was his starter pokemon and everyone else followed. All his pokemon evolved by either wanted to help with a problem, protecting him from pokemon, or Gym Battles. He won the Kalos League recently. and he aims to grow stronger. He travels with a girl named Mal. They are together but they really dont do much. She has strong pokemon and they all care for her. Mal is also from Ninja Village.
Family: No One.
Side Note: if i cant have shinies just tell me and pretend the shiny on the Trainer card is regular.
Flame's Pokemon: Greninja is male, Sylveon is female, Noivern is male, Houndoom is male, Pikachu is male, and Buizel is male.
Mal's Pokemon: Braixen is female, Frogadier is male, Bisharp is Femal, Noctowl is Female, Gastly is female, and Umbreon is female.
Side Note 2: here is the trainer cards for both of them.

Attachments

• Flame Trainer Card.png
    Flame Trainer Card.png
    25.8 KB · Views: 31
  • Mal's Trainer Card.png
    Mal's Trainer Card.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 32
Well normally no but since we are now Capped at the max number of People.... (thats why the RP thread is now Closed). So im sorry but we dont have any more room! Good Luck with your other RPs though!

Name:Joltz Star
Hometown:Celedon
Ranger or Trainer?:Ranger
Height:4,20
Weight:I Honestly Dont Know
Hair:Brown
Eyes:Brown
Clothing:Yellow Jacket, Black T-Shirt, Red Scarf, Black Trousers And Black Sneakers
Identifying Marks:Thunderbolt Scar On Right Arm
Musculature:Normal
Personality:Cheerful, Electrifying And Funny
Skills:Can Talk Using Electricity, Can Run Really Fast
Past:Used To Be A Jolteon But Got Turned Into A Human By A Crazy Scientist
Family: 2 Brothers:Shadow Star (Umbreon) And Flarez Star (Flareon) Dad:Raikou Mum:Suicune I KNOW LEGENDARYS CAN'T BREED BUT THIS IS A RP
I want to join

Haha ok =) I just don't want to post all the time and make no room for anyone else ya know? haha =)

Also Nice Post Fin =) Just one tiny thing at the bottom you called Alexis Nemo haha!

I am having a crazy couple weeks with school so I will work up a Post ASAP but am unsure when it will be done!

Yea its not dead.....i guess school has consumed my life and suddenly i have no time =( but have no fear i will be coming back to it!!! I hope to have a post ready before I start school again.