• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon OR/AS Special Demo Code.

So, I have an extra code for the OR/AS Special Demo if anyone wants it. To keep it fair I'm going to do a giveaway drawing for it, if you want the code, post your favorite Pokemon below along with a picture of it. I'll randomly draw one person's name from a bowl and they will win the code.

(Edit by Admin: Feel free to use this topic as a general Demo Code Request topic, but remember to tell us which region that you live in when requesting a code!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
@UndeadRaptor13 Probably best to state if it's a US or European code as well. :)

I have a European code to give away but have had no takers as of yet. Just putting that out there...

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I also have a European code. Just let me know if you want it and I'll give it to you. :p

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I guess this can be the demo code giveaway thread. I have an extra US demo code. :)

Only noticed this topic now!
Any chance that you still have the extra code? My youngest sister wasn't able to receive a code via the Trainer Club email and has been wanting to play the demo, so I'll happily take the code off your hands if you have no one else to give it to. ^^

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
Only noticed this topic now!
Any chance that you still have the extra code? My youngest sister wasn't able to receive a code via the Trainer Club email and has been wanting to play the demo, so I'll happily take the code off your hands if you have no one else to give it to. ^^
So sorry Linkachu, I already gave it away. ;(

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
My friends said they had spare ORAS demo codes for North America. I'll have to double check with them when they're up (it's currently late in Korea) and see if they still have them, but yeah, just throwing that out there. :)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I don't know how long this will be available (might only be accessible today) but YTV.com has created a Pokemon-related blog article that includes an embedded ORAS demo code generator. The generated demo codes should work for anyone who owns a North American 3DS. I'd check the page out ASAP if you need a code or know someone who still does:

http://www.ytv.com/blog/get-a-special-demo-version-code-today/#b-red

(Fyi - You need to enter the displayed CAPTCHA to generate an ORAS demo code)

Can someone give me a spare US demo code please?
would also love a U.S. demo code if anyone would love to be a saint. You can email me at murphyjon777@gmail.com and my soul would belong to you.:)

I abused the generator and grabbed both of you unique codes (sent them to you in a private conversation), so hopefully they work properly! :)

Last edited:
So, I have an extra code for the OR/AS Special Demo if anyone wants it. To keep it fair I'm going to do a giveaway drawing for it, if you want the code, post your favorite Pokemon below along with a picture of it. I'll randomly draw one person's name from a bowl and they will win the code.
may i have it please?

My friends said they had spare ORAS demo codes for North America. I'll have to double check with them when they're up (it's currently late in Korea) and see if they still have them, but yeah, just throwing that out there. :)
can i have it? please

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
@angelraichu - I believe that UndeadRaptor already gave his spare code to someone, so he may not have another to spare. Do you live in North America or Europe?

i would like a demo code from unreadraptor13

May i please have a demo code

I guess this can be the demo code giveaway thread. I have an extra US demo code. :)
can i please have code