• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon On The Road

Your a pokémon, and you and your trainer have been friends for as long as you can remember. But one day on a train, when it passed over the bridge. The bridge was unstable. And the train crashed down into the river. The next thing you know, your on the side of the river, no evidence that a train or bridge was once there. Other pokémon are with you to. And you head out on the road to find out what happened to your trainers and where they are.

This is what to write on your first post so everyone knows your character:
Name:
Species: (What pokémon you are)
Personality:
Name: Jiggs
Species: Jigglypuff
Personality: Funny

Jiggs woke up. Ugh, what a terrible dream I just had. He saw the river, and he jumped up. Oh my gosh it really did happen! He looked around. There where some other pokémon. Then he saw some oran berries and a couple of pecha too. He riped a branch of a tree and took some leaves, he put the berries on top of the leaves and tied it around the branch to make an excellent bindle sort of thing. He was going to hit the road and find his trainer no matter what happens.

Last edited:
name: mae mae
species: mawile
personality: harsh but soft

mae mae woke up and glossly looked around. It took her a second to figure out were she was and what happened.'lilly' she thought to herself as she bolted up right. mae mae quickly got up and started looking for her trainer until she saw a jigglypuff. She quickly tured to the side lifting her large jaws on the back of her head. Mae mae did not want to fight but she wants to be ready if she had to.

Last edited:
Jiggs felt a bite on the back of his head. "Ow! Hey what's the big idea!" Jiggs turned around and saw a mewile. Jiggs was about to slap her, but then he realized there's more important stuff he had to do. He needed to get back to Nicky. "Listen, wild mewile, go back to... whatever bush your from and leave me alone. I've got more important stuff to get to." Jiggs started walking the other direction.

Mae mae stared at the jigglypuff. 'Did he just call me wild?' She thought to herself and then thought to herself 'i didnt make my jays snap at him'. Mae mae turned her jaws back and called out "I dint make them snap at you" before looking around for any supplys she can tack.

Jiggs was walking of, ignoring that pokémon. He just needed to get back to Nicky. Jiggs heard a crunching noise. He looked at the ground. At first he assumed it was a fallen leaf, seeming that autumn was starting. But instead it was a photo, of him and his trainer. I remember when we took this. Jiggs picked it up, looked at it for a second, and put it in his bindle. He continued on his journey. But then he realized, he didn't know where he was going. Jiggs ran back to the pokémon he saw earlier and asked him "Hey, could you point me to..." he realized Nicky wouldn't be at home, he just fell off a bridge. "Nevermind."

Jiggs blushed, feeling embarrassed. "Umm, I just said nevermind, so... I'll be going." Jiggs put his hand in the water. It's flowing right, which means he got swept down stream that way. He started running that direction. Feeling happy that he was on the right track, or at least what he thought.

Name: Gigawatt
Species: Luxray
Personality: Stubborn, Loyal, Impatient

A Luxray that was a little shorter then normal looked around worriedly. He growled and then jumped down from a ledge. " Have you seen my trainer? Her name is Saffron." he said worriedly. What is Saffron doing...Has she sent Zane to look for me? Maybe Ray? What is she going to do without me?

Name: Calix
Species: Glaceon
Personality: Curious, friendly, loyal, random

"What happened?" Calix scanned the water around her. She couldn't find the train or any of the people on it. So that meant that they were either evacuated or ... the alternative was horrible. Her owner, Kayenne was always a great person. So IF she drowned somehow, it couldn't have been karma. Then what? Cal just hoped that she was alright. She absentmindedly fidgeted with the crystal vial around her neck. It contained some kind of mist inside it. Kai had told her not to open it unless there was an emergency. It very well was an emergency right then, but Calix didn't open it. She had a feeling she would need it sometime later.

Mae mae looked at the luxray and shood side ways to him showing her jaws. "I don't know who or were your trainer but he or she is probilbly down that way" she said pointing down the river. Mae Mae picked up her trainers backpack. She had found it while looking for supplies and now she will never let it go. " I am going that way to see if I can find a town or my trainer. You can come if you want I don't care" Mae Mae replied already heading the way the jigglypuff went. She realy did want the luxray to come with her but she isn't show it.

Calix strolled around a bit in the area, started walking in the direction the river was flowing and noticed a Jigglypuff. She thought she saw him somewhere before. Then it clicked. She ran over to him. "Hi! Are you Jiggs? Is your owner Nicky? The one that went to the Kalos hotel?"

Jiggs turned around. "What!" Jiggs voice cracked "How did you know about that??!!" Jiggs felt...weird. Someone he didn't know knew his name, where he was a month ago, and who his trainer was.

"Oh...Heh. My owner knew a guy called Diamond and he was there as well." Calix felt a bit weird knowing all of this, but since it was posted on the television, she probably would've known about it anyway.

Mae mae continued down untile she saw the jigglypuff and a glaceon talking. mae mae pasted them with a snap of her jaws to show that she want in the mood to talk to them.

Jiggs felt weird. "Uhh, I better get going. So....bye...I guess." Jiggs started walking the direction of the river's flow. He looked at his picture, put it in his bindle, and started off again.

Mae mae pased and looked down the cliff. She wad walked the river for a while untile it came to the water fall. Mae mae started to look around hoping on finding a way down.

As Jiggs ran through the path, he saw a waterfall. Hmm...Oh! I got it! Jiggs puffed him self up with air, then started to float across the waterfall. Halfway through, Jiggs ran out of air. He fell, and into the river. "HELP! HELP!!!" He said as he got closer to the waterfall.

Mae mae turned her head at the cry. What she found was a jigglypuff she met earlier. 'How did he even get in there' mae mae thought as she looked at the jigglypuff. Sudenly the realization flashed accrost her face, her was going to fall off the waterfall! Mae mae ran over to him thrusting her closed jaws to the jigglypuff. "Grab on!" She yelled harshly at him as she got ready to use fairy wind to help lift him out.

Mae mae started to heave the pokemon out. He was lighyer then she imagened so he did not need to use fairy wind to help. Soo. The pokemon was out and mae mae pulled her jaws away from the jigglypuff with a swift tug. "How in the world do did you even get yourself in the river." She nearly yelled at him.

Jiggs felt embarrassed."Well, first of all. Thanks. Secondly, I was trying to inflate myself over the river but then I ran out of air and fell down."
Jiggs thanked her again, and continued on the trail.

Mae mae rolled her eyes before flining the jigglypuff back with her jaws. "You can thank me again because you were just about to walk of the edge" mae mae said jestering the cliff. She then cautiously went to the edge and looked down. 'It was realy far' mae mae noted. She looked around untile she saw what she was looking for. Mae mae went over to a steap non juting slope that went to the bottem. " you can fall down here without dieing" she called back smirking as mae mae used rock slide to get to the bottem. Her trainer used a tm to giver this move as a helpfull trick to battle another trainer.

Jiggs was gonna go down the hill too then, he had no where else to go. Since Jiggs was circle shaped, he could roll down the hill really fast. Jiggs kept rolling and rolling down the hill until he reached the bottom. Oof! Good now I can keep going. Jiggs continued on the trail.

Mae mae paused as she looked at the river bed. Many items were sprayed out but no trainers. Mae mae started look around the things hoping to find some useful thing to carry. She paused and picked up a pokeball. Mae mae found it familiar but she did not know why. 'It might be my trainers other pokemon' she thought as she opened it. Suddenly a red light opeared and hit her in the face. At that moments she replized whos pokeball it was. Mae mae droped her trainers bag as she dissapeared into the blackness.

Name: Magjia
Species: Mismagius
Personality: Mischevious, Wicked, Cocky, after all of that, she's pretty nice and wise.

Magjia was too lost without her trainer, but her pokeball was opened up to the top of a cliff and the trees, she had only been watching the pokemon down there struggle, and she eventually made herself transparent and flew over to the front of Jigs, and reappeared and made a loud wicked screech to scare Jigs.

"AH!!!!" Jiggs saw a Mismagius jump out of nowhere! Jiggs steadied his breathing. "Okay. Sorry, normally I love having fun. But this is no time to fool around. There's someone I have to get back too." Jiggs picked up some more scattered items. He took out his photo of him and Nicky. He looked at it for a sec, then put it back in and continued on the trail.

Magjia seemed left in the dark, She quickly followed Jigs. "Aye, i have to get back to me trainer as well. It just me nature to always have a laugh to bring up my spirits! what even makes ya think this is the right way back to ye own trainer?"

"Well," Jiggs started "We were on a train, but then it crashed down into this river." Jiggs paused for a moment. "I dipped my hand in the river and felt that it was flowing this way. So they must've been washed down that way." Jiggs was trying not to sound nerdy.

She suddenly started to laugh "wow! ay never heard of a smart jigglypuff! but..yeah! it makes sense. whos to say they didnt drown?" she tilted her head a bit

Jiggs blushed. Dang it! I wasn't trying to be a nerd. Jiggs heard what she said about them drowning. "And who's to say they did!" Jiggs said winking. Then he kept on walking.

Last edited:
"Well, it's really annoying!" Jiggs yelled "And if you want something to laugh at just ask me, I'm a natural at amking bad puns. Watch I'll show you." Jiggs told a joke "Okay, so do dark types like peanut butter? Absolutly! -Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-."