• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire New 3DS' Systems For Japan + Soundtrack

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
BxVqdDuCEAANLUW.jpg
It has been confirmed that Pokémon Center stores in Japan will be stocking limited edition New 3DS consoles to go alongside the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire.

The consoles feature either Groudon or Kyogre and comes bundled with a copy of either Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire. They will be released in Japan on the 21st of November.

orassoundtrack.jpg

It has also been revealed that Japan will be getting a soundtrack for Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire on the 6th of December. Considering we now have soundtracks for all the games from the original Pokémon Ruby and Pokémon Sapphire right up to Pokémon X and Pokémon Y, chances are the soundtrack will be released outside of Japan not long after.

Now I'm going to be having a hard time deciding whether I should just keep my red Pokemon X & Y Themed 3DS, or buy myself one of these when they come out to the Americas.

So many choices, yes?

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
@Grant Alexander Scott There's no actual guarantee that they'll show up over here - and as it's a New 3DS, if it does it won't be until 2015, because we're not getting the console until after Christmas at the earliest.