• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Exploration&Rescue! (Aske me to join.)

Ina broke through the undergrowth silently. She studied her surroundings. The grass was unusually soft and straw was strewn about. A small hut in the distance was vaugely visible by the slowly brightening sky. The small Eevee crawled her way through the grass, making her way towards the hut. When she entered, Ina gasped at what she saw.

"Sparky.......I don't have a lot left......please......take my egg..." Sparky was crying. "But, why? You were like my family." Her body became limp. He likes at the fire, where the charmander ehgg was. He moved towards it, not caring that he was burning his hands, he grabbed the egg.

Max awoke, remembering the fire. His parents. His past. He shuddered. In his dream, he had re-seen the death of his parents. He pinned his ears back and hugged his knees.

Ina padded into the hut and sat next to Sparky, silent. The small Eevee lowered her head, her ears floppy on the sides. She leaned up against Sparky as a sign of comfort as Ina studied the egg. The thing was still somewhat on fire, and it was looking quite lonely, for an egg. Ina had an idea and she rushed to the nearby stream. Gathering water in a leaf, she dashed back to the house and placed the cupped leaf down, so if Sparky wanted to, her could drench his hands.

He said nothing, didn't do anything, just stared into the egg. He finally looked at Rike and Amber's lifeless body. "I don't care if my hands are burned. I'm going to make a good team, raise this Pokemon, and find who did this. Still, thank you Ina." he finally smiled. The egg rattled a bit. "I think it might hatch soon."

(Zack went to the base)"OK third tines the charm"Zack said quietly in his head
As he knocked on the Door."OK I know it that this is going to be the one.I'll finally join a rescue team and level up.And Maybe just maybe I'll Evolve."Zack said confidently

"Please,Please.I want to be a part of this Team."Zack said in his mind.

Max went for a walk, following the scent of Ina and Sparky. He ran on all fours to go faster. When he found them, he pinned his ears back in horror. He fell over an shouted in fear, covering his head. He then slowly recovered from the state of pure fear and bounced over to Amber and Spike.

"Max, Ina. I'm sorry guys. The Kelceon are coming." He grabbed them and took them out of a secret passage. "Ina, take the egg back to the house please." His fur was black from the fire that was now gone. "I have to go do something."

Ina hauled the egg silently on her back, Used to being ordered around. Then, wordlessly she started to bake her way back to the base. But only after a few steps did she stop. "Where are you going?" Ina called to the Pikachu. While walking she realized that she wasn't forced to do this, but she wanted to.

"To get rid of that hut." before any objections, he ran In and the Kelceon were still out side. He spread the fire, burning himself a bit and ran out.when the fire was out, since the hut wasn't big it was quick, he fell to the ground.

The Shadowy creature was rummaging through the drawers and cabinets in the kitchen. It had broken a window to access the room. It hadn't eaten in weeks now. It's ribs were visible along his his spine, and the shadowy beasts maw was quite sunken in as well.

It heard the sound of a Pokemon out side and scramed to its feet before slamming into a table and knocking over a bunch of boxes and baskets of food.

"Well I guess no ones home.Man I'm really going through some Bad luck right now."Zack Said in Exsaught."First I Get attacked by an Ampharos then I'm Sleeping next to a tree with a HootHoot in it that keeps hooting all night and I barely got any Sleep."He Said Angrely.

"Well I guess they not coming in a While."Zack said patiently."I guess I'll just have to Wait"(Zack then sat down next to the door)"I hope they come Soon."Zack Said.

Max gasped in fear and ran many feet away from the burning hut. When he stopped, he began quivering in fear and covering his eyes with his ears. "F-f-fire.....," he managed. "m-my parents were killed in a f-f-fire...."

"So did mine." He said, still on the ground. " be sighed. "That was my last family. Nobody else is family." He finally stood up. "We should get going." He limped slowly down the path. He was trying not to cry.

Ina just stared at what was once a fire. The small Eevee had never seen fire before and it was.... Magical. The light it emitted and the warmth, why couldnt she create fire? Especially when she was cold at her time there. She sighed and followed the two grief-stricken Pokemon silently, the egg still resting on her back. Occasionally, the unhatched creature would shake, but nothing too serious right now.

Max followed keeping an eye on the egg. "What kind of Pokemon is in the egg?" He asked gently. His cheeks sparked constantly, ready for a fight. He was nervous.

"Well, it should be a charmander." He sighed. He started going slower and coughing more. Soon, near the base, he stopped. Pain was shooting through his body. "We are being followed."

~Back at the Guild Base~

The Shadowy creature was rummaging through the drawers and cabinets in the kitchen. It had broken a window to access the room. It hadn't eaten in weeks now. It's ribs were visible along his his spine, and the shadowy beasts maw was quite sunken in as well.

It heard the sound of a Pokemon out side and scramed to its feet before slamming into a table and knocking over a bunch of boxes and baskets of food.

Avery screamed and jumped awake, seeing the intuder. "Wh-who are you?! I-I'm not afraid of you!" She shouted in a trembling voice, flame lighted up.

Max stayed away from the egg, afraid of fire. He heard Avery's scream and leaped in through the shattered window.

The Shadowy creature growled at the Cyndaquil, but made no moves to harm her. He instead shoved his head into a basket of berries and began gorging himself on the fruits. His ribs were clearly visible, and the Umbreon-like creatures rings were white. His fur had no shine at all, and it was matted with blood and dirt. His head snapped up when he saw Max leap in, and scrambled for footing. He ran into cabinet, which promptly fell on him, pinning him to the ground.

He whimpered quietly, trying to free his right hind paw, which was caught underneath the shelf.

Max was shaking, but he thought the figure posed a threat to Avery and his friends. "I-I'll defend my team till my final breath!" He managed through clenched teeth. Avery was unsure of what to do, but hoped she could make up her mind.

Ina crawled into the base silently, immediately noticing the shadowy figure alongside Avery and Max. She placed the Charmander egg and continued to advance on the creature. In the darkness, her blue paws seemed to glow just a bit. Ina fought the red trying to take over her vision as she advanced.

When she was there she was forced to learn how to be silent, completely. Use the shadows to hide herself, and to make a plan before alerting your target of your whereabouts. The small Eevee practically was a shadow if she wanted to be.

Ina flicked her ears a tiny bit, making her sun ribbon move in the darkness, alerting only Avery and Max of her presence. Then she rushed out of her hiding and used a powerful iron tail on the intruder. The fact that the shadow was eating the Magical berries made her even more enraged, powering up the sure to hit attack.

"The berries!" He used thunder wave on the Pokemon and grabbed the egg. "The egg is going to hatch soon, I must protect it." He started to charge his electricity. "He first day too." He grew angry. "Now that it's paralized, know it out."

Ina purposely used iron tail on the floor next to the figure, in order to avoid interrupting the Thunder Wave. The small Eevee bounded towards Sparky, double checking that the egg was safe. Ina sat down and studied the theif, curious as to who would steal from a normal looking residence. As Sparky said, this was the first day and obviously they weren't famous.

The sun ribbon she always wore was a sign of pride, or danger depending on your side. If you were on her side, lucky you. If not, sorry. The glowing ribbon gave a fair warning that the 'huntress' was out, and you might be her prey. The small Eevee involuntarily was forced to do defeating missions, defeating criminals. However, most of the time she was the criminal sought after.

"Please Ina, get him out, this is the last I have of amber." He grabbed the egg and moved it back. He grabbed his head like he was in pain. "I need to stop talking about Amber." He waited for Ina to do something so he could attack.

Ina nodded silently before shaking her head. "Sorry, I'm a little to used to being forced to do stuff." She apologized before carefully lifting the egg up onto her back and walking cautiously walking to the makeshift den Ina had made earlier. The Eevee set the precious life onto a pile of leaves and was going to go back and help Sparky, but the egg seemed cold. Ina didn't know why, but the small egg looked....cold. So she curled up around the baby Amber and tried to keep it warm, and stuggling to keep herself warm too,

He attachked the Pokemon, until he used slam and threw the Pokemon out. He locked the door.

The egg hatched, and a small Charmander popped out. It suddenly warmed the area.

Ina literally jumped up and almost out of the bush at the sudden hatching. Slowly she walked up to the Charmander, gently poking it with her nose. The Ina smiled and stuck close to the warm flame as she pushed the newborn out of the bush. The Eevee put the Charmander on her back and dashed though the door of the guild hall. "Sparky! Good news!" She exclaimed running in.

The charmander hugged the Espeon.

'The egg hatched!" He looked out the window and saw them. When charmander saw Sparky, it grew scared and sunk down.

"Aww, come on!" Ina urged the small Charmander, continuing to push the newborn towards Sparky. "He is your..... Uhhh......" She had to pause to think of how to word this. "God father! There you go!" Ina looked embarrassed at the way she worded that. 'Well a Godfather is someone who is close to the child's family....' She thought to herself.

"Um, no thank you, I'm Blaze. I want to stay away from electric types." He was a very small charmander, so he got on top of the Eevee. He also had a blacktip tail. He was shaking in fear.

"Why? What's wrong?" Ina asked tentatively. She wasn't quite sure as to why the small Pokemon despises of Electric types. Ina looked at Sparky and flicked her ears in sympathy and patience.

Ina has never had any experience with dealing with new born Pokemon, so she felt a little odd talking the Blaze.

"Electric Pokemon Killed Mom." He started to grow angry. "But eevee be nice, keep egg warm." He became happy again. "How do you know so much about Pokemon already?" Sparky asked. "Mom read me a book while I was egg."

"Smart idea, teach your eggs before they hatch." Ina said thoughtfully. But the the Eevee looked quite confused. "You said electric types killed your mom, but how do you know? It was before you hatched and I'm pretty sure that the egg isn't transparent..." Ina's voice trailed as she started to think harder. 'Does the hatchling know about his surrounding before it hatches? Even if they can't feel the warmth differences?'

"I could hear it!" He shouted before running into the woods.

"Oh boy." He sighed then gave chase, but the chsrmander was too small so he couldn't find him.

The Creature hit the wall of the kitchen with a sickening crunch, before sliding down. He was then hit mercilessly over and over until they threw his broken body out the window. He twitched a little on the verge of passing out, and possibly dieing.

"H-el-p... M-Me..." He twitched less violently. "Wh-y hurt m-me. I only t-take Oran b-berry." He said as he curled up into a ball.

Sparky found Blaze and took him home. He then grabbed a those large bag of Oran berries and Sitrus Berries.. "Eat those, then leave." He said sternly. He went to a pad on the floor. He got another headache, bu Dr he ignored it. "Why Pikachu be mean." Blaze asked. "I'm trying to protect you, I was scared. I need to call someone." He sat Blaze down and got the house phone.

Sparky took the Pokemon that he attacked to a room. A Clefairy came in and used some kind of dance to heal the Pokemon. Sparky paid every last bit of money he had. "Get well soon." He mumbled before leaving the room. He found Ina. "Well, we need to do a job. We have no more money, Avery and Max can look over the intruder."

It just so happened that the answer to their money problems was just a few blocks away. A Pikachu, Eevee, Treeko and Pidgey were travelling together. Team Shining Dreams was trying to find a young Riolu. "So, any idea where we're going?" Vee, the female peace-keeping Eevee of the team asked. "Yeah, our client is in the forest just past the city." Pika, the team leader and main fighter said. "I wonder where this Riolu could be." "Joy, more walking." Treeko, the team's strategist and acrobat said. "I just want to get back to the guild. The pay better be worth it for this."

Ina flicked her ears, hearing new comers. "Hmm, this will be amusing." She mumbled as she crawled into the Shadows silently. Only her ice blue paws glowed faintly as she drew closer.

'Pidgy, Pikachu, Treeko and another Eevee. Fun.' Ina thought to herself as the small Eevee grew closer to the group. Her sun ribbon was tied around her ear and was gently flowing in seemingly inreal breeze. "So. You are?" Ina asked suddenly, crawling out of the shadows and standing near the group. Startled, Ina quickly made a sad attempt of hiding her ice blue paws, as the newcomers would despise of her if she showed them.

She appeared right in front of Vee. "Gah!" the normal-type said, stumbling back. "Hey, what gives?" Pika said, dropping the map and letting electricity spark on his cheeks. Pidgey, the airborne scout off the team, caught the map as Treeko stabilized Vee.