• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Exploration&Rescue! (Aske me to join.)

The two Pokemon were attacked. Sparky saw it. They were in the forest, so not a lot of people could've heard it. He ran to help, but the ampharos attacked him too. He was paralized, but he was confused too. "Why is he so powerful?"

Max cleared his throat awkwardly. Avery looked at him. He looked at her. She pecked his cheek, then playfully ran out of the kitchen. "No fair! I wanted to make the first move!" He said jokingly, chasing her on all fours. Avery giggled, "When? In a million years?"

Ina giggled when she watched the two pokemon play. "So, when are you two going to stop putting my meal on the floor?" She grinned, looking at the bits of food near the ground. She wasn't that hungry anyways. "So, where do you two come from?" Ina asked, flicking the ears

Avery felt bad, cleaning up the mess of food. Max played with his bangs as he spoke, "I lived with my parents in a village id rather not mention, till I moved out, and I found Avery. Then we traveled here." Avery was silent.

"Oh, it's no big deal Avery, I'll get it." Ina said as she helped the Cyndaquil. "So a village, was everyone nice? Did they treat you well?" She asked, trying to look on the bright side of this apparent dark story.

Well, to be honest she did come from a troubled past herself. Maybe she could sympathize?...

The ampharos hit Sparky again. "That Is a strong strong electric charge, electricity won't do anything against it." He closed his eyes. "Then if I could..." he started to scratch at the ground, finding multiple rocks. "Yes, this is fine." He started to propel the rocks to the Ampharos.

"It's ok. Don't talk about it." Ina responded as she finished up the cleaning job. The Eevee flicked her ears in sympathy. "So, a place to sleep...." She mumbled as she traveled around the main room. Ina looked at the corners of the room greedily, but she knew she wasn't good enough to have a corner of the room that big all to herself. The small Eevee settled under the small table, curling her tail around herself to keep warm.

Sparky looked St the Ampharos, who used discharge so strong that it sent Sparky backwards. "I....can't." He collapsed on the ground.

It isn't right, that was a electric move, how did it beat me so easily.

Max and Avery walked over to the beds and laid down tiredly on separate ones. Max was out fast, but Avery stayed awake and stared thoughtfully at the ceiling.

(in the Riolus dream)
Hello is anyone there. Can someOne help me?Huh*The riolu found him self back in Tiny Forest and then he heard a voice:Run Zack!Run!!!
So the Riolu ran as far as he could till he fell off a cliff*Ahhhhhhhhh!!!

(The Riolu woke up)
Ahhhh!Huh?Oh it was just a Dream.Wait a minute where is the Ampharos and Tiny Pokemon?!Darn they must have left while I was Uncounsious.Then where is the Pikachu?Ahh!*The Riolu looked to his side to see a fainted pikachu*This is bad*The Riolu picked up the Pikachu and ran to the base that he saw him come out off and Knocked on the door desperately*

C'mon C'mon C'mon!

Sparky woke up. "Huh?" There was a riolu. He escaped and ran, not paying attention to where he was, or where he was going. "I need to find my way to somewhere familiar."

Max suddenly shouted, "NO!!!" In his sleep and sat up, gasping and looking around. He saw Avery, now peacefully asleep and smiled. She was safe. He looked up, then sighed. He jumped down to stretch a bit and get a drink.

He was runnig. His biggest mistake was looking back and hitting a tree. "That is really ironic." He shook his head. He went in a full circle and ended up in the same team base. He snuck up. "Guys, us thid the right place?" He shivered.

Ina perked her ears when she heard Sparky. "You said you would be back soon! This is ages later!" She scolded as she walked out from under her place she was sleeping. Ina flicked her ears in apology.

"I got attacked." He said. "And I feel sick." He shook his head. He looked at the counter. "Why does everything look different?"

What is that energy, it is so familiar, but it is a good energy.

Ina suddenly flushed red. "Oh, I'm sorry! I took under the table as my sleeping spot! I know I don't deserve that much room, where should I sleep?" She asked quietly in the darkened room.

Zack knocked on the door to the base."Hello anyone here?" Zack said."Where did that Pikachu go?"He thought to him self.

"We'll I guess that doesn't matter right now.All that matters is that I'll hopefully get in the rescue team."Said Zack.

"Just, try this to..." he zoned out. It took him a moment to snap back in. This room." He pointed to his new room, as it was the last one at the moment. "Good night." He sat on a small pad on the floor.

"No." Ina said defiantly. "I said that the table was too much room, and now you give me a bigger room. No. I'll find somewhere. You sleep in that room." The small Eevee marched out the door and ran into the Riolu. Immidietly she scrambled back in fear.

"Stay away!" She called. "Please don't hurt me!" Ina trembled for a bit before dashing away, into the wooded area.

He followed her. "Well it see you would need that big space." Suddenly, they were both grabbed by Lucario and Charizard. "Don't freak out Ina. Amber? Rike?" He asked, making Sparky smile. "This is another rescue team Ina." Amber, the charizard, cradled the Eevee. "I missed you guys."

Ina still trembled in the Charizard's arms. Small tears could be seen in her eyes as she curled up to be as small as she could. "Don't hurt me... Please..." Ina squeaked quietly.

Charizard, Lucario, those were some of the Pokemon there. The roughnecks and the strong ones, Ina's cute apperence didn't fit in there. The small sun ribbon tied near her ear , with all of its bright glory, didn't fit into the dark, damp halls. Her brown apperence made her stand out, against the bright blues or the deep reds. Bland to some, too bright for others. Ina's blue paws didn't help the matter either, as no Pokemon there was blue, except for Lucario of course.

Her bright pink and orange sun ribbon flowed smoothly in the breeze, contradictory to Ina's short and choppy trembles.

Last edited:
"Uh, sorry for bumping into you" Said Zack "You see, I'm looking for the leader of this base. I found a Flyer about a rescue team and I want to Join."

"Huh?" Zack looked at the the Lucario.

"Whoa." Said Zack "You're a Lucario."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Any friend of Sparky's is ours too." Amber said. "Yeah Ina, these Pokemon are the reason I started a rescue team. They saved me when I was lost." Rike, the lucario, grabbed his backpack. "Rike, he is a tough nut to Crack." Amber said, warmth flooding her body. "Did you call me a nut?" He asked, grabbing a water bottle. "You have discolored body too?" Amber asked, moving her tail, revealing a black end. "Sparky was born like that. But he liked it."

"My blue paws and discoloration made me get in trouble..." Ina muttered quietly, her shaking stopping a bit as she was being warmed up. She stretched her front paw up to the sky, and studied it. "Why? Why was I born different?" Ina asked no one in particular. "I mean, normal eevee a have paws the same color of their fur. I have blue ones. That's not fair. Although, fair is inexistant in this world, unfairness rules everything. From being stronger, to having more money, whether you're in a guild or not..." Ina's voice trailed before picking it up again. "That all decides on how Pokemon judge you. And that's not fair." She sighed, finishing her complaints.

Max seem puzzled when he didn't see his friends besides Avery there. He shrugged and got something to drink. When he was walking back to his nest, he screamed in fear as Avery sat up and screamed in horror. He ran to her side, asking what was wrong. The two were now wide awake. Avery shook her head. "Just a nightmare," she told him, but soon asked, "Max?"

"Yeah?"
"Don't leave me."
"Not for all the treasure of fame in the world. Not for anything."
"Promise?"
"Promise."

"Don't hate yourself over it. I was the smallest of my brothers and sisters, the e only discovered one, and I became the strongest out of them. Me and lucario, we are one of the best teams out there, and Sparky almost beat the both of us. I get if you teamed up you could beat us?" Amber said. "Don't give anyone ideas, Amber. We have plans." Rike said, boringly. "We best be going."

"Bye guys." Sparky waved at them. "They are really cool, and Amber has an egg. I hope I get to meet the charmander.

Avery, still afraid from her dream, asked Max to move his best closer than on the other side of the room. He moved to a spot less than a foot away from her and the two happily slept. [ship ship ship ^.^]

Ina gave a nod and flicked her ears in farewell. Soon the small Eevee started to shiver. The poor normal type was unusually prone to cold weathers, even in the summers she would need to shed less of her coat to actually even keep somewhat warm. During the day she was usually fine, but the nights.... Another story. Ina sat down, trying not to reveal that she was cold. "Hmm, that area looks ok." She observed. "Goodnight Sparky," Ina said as she dashed into a nearby bush with leaves covering the ground with in it.

"Man What I'd do to get some attention around here.Well I guess they were lisining to the bigger Pokemon."Said Zack.(Zack Wandered to where Ina was at)"Huh you're alsleep huh.Looks like I'm not joining today.Hopefully Tomorrow."Said Zack.

(Zack wandered to a Big Tree and Layed beside it.)"Tomorrow will be a Better Day.Now I just Need some Sleep."Zack Said

"Huh." He went to Ina. "I can feel it, you are cold." Amber flew over them. "Cool." He tried to start a small fire when he heard a "Help!" Dpsrkt was the only one to hear it, so he ran to help,only to fall into another trap. "Amber! Rike!"

"Ahhhh!"Yelled Zack."Ugh my Head that was some dream or is it Real?Huh?"Zack said curiously.(Zack started to wander around till he tripped and saw a trap and Sparky in it.)

"Uh Hey"Yelled Zack"You Need Help?

Last edited:
Ina who instead of waking up to the screams for help and the warmth of nearby Pokemon, stayed alseep. More like, she couldn't wake up. The small Eevee felt as if she was looking through her own closed eyes, and hearing through her subconscious ears. No matter how hard she pushed her body to, she just could not wake up. It wasn't long before she started to panic. 'What if I can't wake up? What if I'm stuck sleeping here forever?' Ina thought. However, then realization came to her. Most likely, a Pokemon had used yawn on her during her battle and was now under its spell. But who would attack an Eevee with a yawn attack during a battle?

"Amber!" He yelled at the charizard who kept moving, not knowing he was calling. "Ina!" He tried, but the cage was taken. "Rike!" He saw a lucario following, but it abruptly fell. "Help!" He tried one Last time, but gave up. "Maybe, volt tackle?"

Ina urged herself to wake. She needed to return Sparky's kind gesture. The harder the small Eevee tried, the more she felt herself slipping out of sleep. 'Come on! Wake up!' Ina leaped to her feet, very awake by this point. Ina dashed through the woods, fighting the redness blotting her vision. "Sparky! Sparky? Where are you?" She called, trying to hear his movement.

He kept moving. He thought he heard Ina, but as he was going to say something, a bump in the ground that bounced him. He winced. He didn't know how he was moving, it was strange. He mumbled something about Ina and blacked out.

The sounds of the Pikachu were drowned out now, whether from distance or thepokemon sneaking up on her she didn't know. What she did know was that she would have to fight this newcomer. Ina sat down and took deep breaths. 'You do not have a mission. Nobody is to be gone tonight. This attacker will live on. You will knock him out, that's it.' She thought. As soon as the Eevee finished her mental preparement, an obviously displeased Houndor leaped out of the undergrowth. Ina immidietly knew that she had wandered into its territory. She crouched and growled, still mentally preparing herself for the fight.

Then Sparky had a better idea. Even though he was blacked out, he sent electricity as a flare kind of thing.

He woke up on a patch of grass. It was like a bed, which was weird.

Ina was panting. Right now, the fight looked to be to her winning, but the flare made her think else wise. "Hey, so I'm sorry, I'll go." Ina apologized before dashing into the underbrush. The Eevee ran through piles of leaves and under thick twigs. 'Will I make it? Is he in danger?' She thought as she continued running. Ina followed the flare, into a nice clearing, filled with soft and cushion-like grass.

Sparky got off the straw bed. "I know this place this i-" he saw a sight that made him cry. Amber and Rike, they we're both motionless. Until Amber stuck her head up with struggle. "Spar.....my." she said. He walked near her.