• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokémon Mega Evolution Special Goes Up On Pokémon TV!

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
SS029.png
A surprise treat has gone up on Pokémon TV this evening in the form of a special anime episode. This episode is a spin-off episode going by the title of Pokémon Mega Evolution Special I and is part of the Pokémon X and Pokémon Y series of the anime.

As the episode is a special, rather than follow the adventures of Ash and co it follows a new trainer, Alan, who is travelling the Kalos region with his Charizard. Alan is greatly interested in Mega Evolution and battles every trainer he comes across who may have a Mega Pokémon on their team.

The episode can be viewed on the Pokémon TV website. The video will stream in Europe and the US, but only shows up on the US site so make sure you're using that version of the site or click on the link right here. At the time of writing the episode has yet to go up on the Pokémon TV app, although chances are it will turn up there sometime soon.

Well, this should be interesting. Mega-Evolutions are pretty simple in-game (such as attach stone, press button, go!), but the story surrounding them makes them sounds rather intense. I'm quite interested on hearing how it'll be spun for the anime.

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
Awesome, I really liked this one. I love the combination of Alan, who's such a serious and experienced trainer, and Mairin, who's silly and new to Pokémon. Can't wait for part 2. :)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Ooo. I missed this news originally. Definitely going to check this out when I have the time to do so! :D