• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Journey/Adventure (Dont Ask To Join Just do it :D)

Fall yawned then slowly opened his eyes then sat up "So, today is the day" he thought to himself he quickly got up and raced down stairs "See Ya Mom" and he grabbed his hat and he open the door and sprinted as fast as he could to Professor Oak Once He Got There He rushed inside "Whats the hurry?" Professor Oak Asked "Professor!" Fall Exclaimed "Oh Yes now i remember you are here to get your starter pokemon am i right?" "Yes" Fall said excited "Alright you see here, There are 3 pokemon in each of these balls.. Bulbasaur the grass type pokemon.. Squirtle the water type pokemon.. And Charmander the fire type pokemon.. So who will you pick?" "I choose squirtle because my Dad chose charmander and obviously I am stronger than him and water is super effective against fire type pokemon!" "Alright" said Professor Chuckling "Here you go" "Yeah! I got Squirtle"

Another trainer walked in slowly into the room and began talking to Professor Oak. He took the trainer over to the counter and let him choose a pokemon. He expressed his indifference about what was left and Oak took him to a back room. After a while he silently stepped out of the room with a Pineco by his side. The trainer's name was Leaf, a new trainer from Azalea Town. He too had just begun his journey. He walked over to Fall a calmly said hello, waiting for a reply.

Last edited:
Crimson woke up, rubbing his eyes, it dawned on him that he was late, he threes on his clothes and grabbed a piece of toast as he left the house. Two people left the lab and he frowned, they will all be taken already. He rushed through the crowds, swinging open the door and huffing as he entered. "I'm so sorry I was late" he saw the empty poke balls and cried lightly. "Well there is some wild ones on the ranch" Oak answered, he walked outside with him, the poke ball he was given gripped in his hand. Sitting down, he looked around, suddenly an Eevee approached, nuzzling his hand with her nose. "I've found my partner" he pressed the ball against her forehead and Eevee was happily caught. He left and caught up with Fall and Leaf "Hey, what did you get?"

Leaf replied happily saying "I got a Pineco, my favorite pokemon! I see you have an Eevee there, did you name it?" The joy of pokemon filled his eyes.

"Her name is Dessia, I have a gift from my parents but I think that I will wait before using it" He smiled, petting Eevee before returning her to her pokeball.

"Interesting, I am learning how to use pokemon as well. But my parents thought this decision was stupid, so I have nothing." He called out the Pineco from his pokeball. "What should I name him?"

Sky walked into the town, her backpack slinged over her shoulder, swinging with the countless items her mother had packed into it. She planned to empty some of it out later - once she got her starter Pokemon and what she needed to care for it. She was heading over to the lab when she noticed Fall, Leaf and Crimson. Fixing her favorite white cap with a little blue pokeball pin on it, she ran up to the three boys. "Hey! I didn't see any of you on my way here! My name's Sky! I came here to get a starter, but I see you all beat me to it!" She studied the three Pokemon the boys chose - A Squirtle, Pineco, and an Eevee. "What's your names?"

A girl with a tear stained face and an injured Flareon in her arm barged into the pokemon lab, she payed no mind to the stares. "Professor tell me you can help! I can't find a Pokemon Center any where!" Sh hurried.

"Oh My!" The elderly man gasped and carefully took the fire type. "I'll st her up right away, you need to calm down." After he said that he disappeared into a room, leaving the black haired girl with multi colored streaked hair and pale blue eyes to pace violently.

(Description of Kay: Long, brown hair in two buns, a pink and black hat, a tanktop, shorts, and knee boots.)

Kay skipped along, ready to see the Professor. She just wanted to say hi, because she already had her starter, a Fennekin.
On her way, she noticed four people walking along, three boys and a girl. Kay shuffled along, waving to them as she passed by. “I like your hat!” She called to the girl.
She hurried into the lab, and saw a girl pacing around.
“Oh my! What's wrong?” Kay asked the girl.

Walking into her lab to see if the professor would kindly give her a pokedex as she already owned a gible and a sylveon she had bred and evolved a few months back in preparation but when she walked in she saw multiple trainers already inside, deciding not to be rude, she waited near the entrance of the lab until the professor wasn't so busy.

Katana jumped at the sudden question and started figgeting under her gaze. Pale blue eyes on the ground, Katana opened her mouth to talk. "M-My Flareon g-got attacked by a group o-of S-Spearo..."She stuttered, and started kicking the ground in nervousness. She was home schooled by a tutor as a kid, an only child, and was alone since her mother died of cancer after she was born, Katana never had very much human contact, or really pokemon contact, other than her Flareon. She had started her journey from Saffron City at her's command, and happily took the chance to make new friends, that is if she wasn't so shy. Katana looked up and saw a girl at the door, but quickly averted her gaze back to the ground.

“Oh goodness! I h-hope your Flareon is o-okay!”
Kay noticed the frightened look on Katanas face. Kay understood. Kay's mother was forcing her to make friends, so she had to talk to as many people as possible. Kay had lost her father at the age three, and has been super shy and sensitive to everything. She was really uncomfortable with her mother.
But Katana seemed nice. Kay enjoyed speaking to her, probably the only human she enjoyed conversing with. She had always gotten along better with Pokemon.
“I-I'm Kay.”

"H-Hello, I-I'm Katana..." She fiddled with her fingers. "H-How many pokemon do you have?" Katana asked, never moving her gaze from the floor. Katana decided to take the opportunity to try to make a friend, she can't be alone forever right? This girl seemed honest, and she didn't seem to be at all hateful or rude like the people in Saffron.

"Well, I have an Eevee that I g-got yesterday, along with a-a Fennekin..." Kay stuttered. She didn't know how she managed to talked before...But now all the words scrambled in her mind.

"I-I see..." Katana pulled out a pokeball ans opened it. Out popped a Pichu. It's ear had a 'M' shaped cut, and a patch of hair went over his eye. It took one look around and started crying. "T-There was a-a forest fire a little way ago that he uh got involved in, so I caght him to save him from a falling tree, but h-he's really, shaky." As soon as Katana started petting him, he calmed down.

Kay gasped at the small Pokemon. She let out her two Pokemon. Eevee's strange white fur gleamed. Fennekin, who was oddly grey, hid behind Kay's leg.
"Eevee....well..She's m-my special girl..so is Fennekin. I've never known why t-they're different..." Kay mumbled.

Katana nodded, when the door opened. Suddenly she was attacked by her Flareon jumping onto her shoulder. Katana's face brightened and she nuzzled into the fire type's fluffy yellow fur. "Flareon meet K-Kay and Eevee and Fennekin. Oh I'm so happy you're okay!"

"Flare Flare Flare!" Flareon greeted. "Thank you Professor!"

Kay laughs, for the first time in a week. “Well, it was nice meeting you...Oh! Professor!” Kay runs over to Oak and gives him a hug. “Oof! Why hello Kay!”
“Grandpa, what's wrong with my Pokemon?” Kay shows her grandfather the oddly colored Pokemon.
“Well I never! My dear, those are shiny! Shinies are very rare Pokemon, and you have two!” Kay looked at her Pokemon in awe.
“Wooww..” Kay mumbled.

"Pichu~!" Pichu started crying again.

"Shhh Shhhh," She started gently humming the baby pokemon, while Flareon handed her a bottle. "Thank you Flareon." She started rocking the small electric mouse until it was asleep. "Oh Professor," Katana met the elderly mans eyes. "Father says hello." He just nodded. "Thank you for everything but I'm heading to the Hoenn region for the contests. Chou~"

Kay leaves, heading off. She sneezed a few times, and sighed, pulling a Kleenex from her shirt pocket. Then she rubbed her eyes, as tears spilled out silently.
She trudged along, eventually tripping and landing in the soft grass. She wailed, not because of tripping, but because she couldn't bear not having her father.
She rolled her face into the grass, sobbing loudly, not caring about the looks she got from others.

Sarah, seeing the professor wasn't so occupied she walked in and asked the professor for one after obtaining one, she walked out of the lab and out into the grassy area. Seeing a girl crying, she released her sylveon out of his pokeball and asked him to comfort the girl. Sarah knew she should have comforted the crying girl herself but she wasnt so good at comforting other people.

A trainer casually strolled into the lab. He looked older than the other trainers, maybe by about three or four years. He had nine Pokeballs attached to his belt instead of the normal six, and he carried a bag with him. An Eevee was on his shoulder, and a Jolteon casually strolled beside him. His brown hair was messy, but his blue shirt and jean jacket gave him a simple elegance. Brown shoes and grey track pants seemed the most official part of him. A work of art, you could say. "Hello, professor Oak." he said. "I'm here with a message from Prof. Spruce."

Kay rolled up, and rubbed her eyes. She said goodbye to the Sylveon, not even seeing the girl. She tripped along to the lab.
Inside, she saw a tall young man, talking to professor Oak. He was probably 18-19.
Kay sat in the nearest chair, her hands in her lap. Her eyes had dark circles under them.

Lily watched the girl from a distance. She was talking to professor oak. why... why cant I be brave enough to make friends? She thought. Well, today is as good as a day as any other to ask Grandpa if I can play with Lilipup.