• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon/Human High School

"Remember, evolved Pokemon are in the next gym room over," said Coach Miller.
"Well, I guess that's me," said Curtis, and headed toward the other room.

Blitz smiled and walked beside Curtis." Hope we're on the same team." He said cheerfully." If we're not I'll brutally beat you." He laughed and slapped the Lucarios shoulder." I'm joking."

Gartha's an evolved pokemon, so she went into the other gym. 'Am I even supposed to be in here?' she thought, 'Everyone in this room are much taller and look stronger than me! Well, at least I'll have an advantage for dodging...' Gartha hoped she would be able to throw a ball like she used to when she was a normal person, not pokemon.

"Evolved Pokemon on this side of the gym," said the other coach, Coach Nina. Once everybody was inside, and the dodgeballs were lined up on the center line (I don't know if that's how others play it but that's how I play it so yeah), Coach Nina said, "OK, everybody, it's time to start making teams. Line up, and I'll sort you people into two separate teams."

Gartha turned and saw another coach, telling everyone to line up for making teams.
She decided she was going to wait until all the others were in line, so that she could just squish in without anyone noticing.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
TheRealMew and Cryoflare's posts have been removed due to assorted rule violations - and also due to Cryoflare being a sockpuppet of the previously banned from this thread Darkri. TheRealMew: Again, you cannot be a Mew (or any OTHER legendary for that matter) without permission - and in this sort of RP, no such permission will be given, either.

The rest of you, keep doing your thing - but I'd advise the rest of you to read the rules as well and do attempt to write more than two sentences per post. <<;

(OKAY!! This rp thread has been dead for too long now! It's time to revive this rp, and get this thing back on!!)
(Also, @xX$t3r30Xx because of your "inability" to continue the rp as the coach, your title as such has been removed. If you want to remain the coach, PM me before someone else takes it.)

As everyone got on their respective sides in the gyms, tension filled the air as the students awaited the blow of the whistle. However, a few moments later, a whistle other than what they were expecting blew. If anything, it wasn't even a whistle, but more like an alarm.

Apparently, the fire alarm went off right when the coach was about to blow the whistle. "Alright, everyone! You know the drill! Let's go!" The coach shouted by the fire exit. The students all started lining up behind him, including Ryu and (hopefully) the other Pokemon students. "Come on, guys!" He shouted to the other Pokemon students, urging them to follow.

(Here is where it comes down to you. Your character can either be an obedient student and follow the others, or disobey the coach and do otherwise, whatever otherwise may be. You decide.)

Species:Treeko
Name:Thorn
Nickname:Seth
Personality:Funny,playful,adventurous,smart, and sneaky
Likes: playing with others, trying new things,climbing trees
Dislikes: bullies and annoying people or Pokemon
Seth was a bit nervous but mainly excited as it was his first day at this new school. He had changed schools before but this change felt different. As he walked through the school he saw no one else so Seth went to the gym and saw that all the other students were doing a fire drill. Seth got in the line and did the drill with the other students.

Last edited:
Species:Gible
Name: Sabaterion
Nickname: Saba
Personality: Quiet, introverted, determined, active.
Likes: outdoors, close friends, reading, food, the thought of evolving.
Dislikes: small talk, being center of attention, large group settings, pokemon contests.

Sabaterion or Saba for short was nervous for school. His first step into the Commons were quiet and nimble. His body was rather small compared to the others for his species. His thought process was a get in get out scenario.
Ring! Ring! Ring!

Saba dropped all of his things due to the alarm going off.His heart felt liked it had skipped a beat. He sprinted(or waddled?)to the door with the red exit sign above it with no thought.
Gee what a way to start school.
Saba then looked around to see everybody else standing outside. His belongings were still in the building but Saba was too afraid to go back in without permission.
Oh great, mores items on my grocery store list. Saba sighed.
While he was sulking he noticed the largest group near the gym entrance/exit.
His immediate action was to join them and that is just what he did.
Please don't notice me...

Last edited:
species: lucario
name: lenny
nickname: sailor jupiter
personality: a strong yet calm pokemon who never had a date.
dislikes: spiders, dead people, and demons

lenny walks into the school and realizes he forgot to put on his shirt after gym. he stands embarrassed about his six pack abs. he then sits in the corner sulking. "this is so stupid" he sighs

Seth noticed the Gible and Lucario right away.He was wondering why the Gible looked so nervous and why the Lucario was sulking in the corner."Hmm they must be new here too." Seth thought

lenny finally stops sulking and walks up to the umbreon. "hi im lenny" he said. he realizes he still has his shirt off and sees a crowd of girls next to him

(Btw I'm a Treeko in this rp and you should really read the stuff earlier than this)
"Oh hi you might want to get in line before the teacher starts yelling at you since we're kinda doing a fire drill and your missing a shirt."Seth said to Lenny."Anyways it's nice to meet you my name is Seth and I'm a transfer here."

Saba looked at the treecko and looked away.
He might know what's going on here.
Saba scooted quietly to the line that had formed and stood completely still.
Here I go.
"H-hi do you know what happened h-here?" Saba jabbered.

Once the entire class, including the Pokemon students (because you guys are slow :p), was outside, Ryu saw the other students from the other classes also heading outside. Looks like it was school-wide, and not just for his class. He noticed that there were a few more unfamiliar faces around. More specifically, Pokemon faces. Looks like today just wasn't everybody's day. Thoughts started flying through Ryu's mind. Who are these new people? Were they turned into Pokemon too, or are these ordinary Pokemon? If they are people turned Pokemon, then does this all have to do with something in common; for a common reason? Ryu got a small headache thinking about it.

He saw a little Gible go up to a Treeko, and start talking to him. Ryu decided not to butt in, as they might know each other, and could be talking about something personal. Then again, they might not know each other, and could be introducing themselves to each other. Ryu almost stepped out of line, before he remembered that he can't do that, nor speak because the staff needed to know who was present. When the coach finished taking roll on the present students, he held up a red laminated paper, which means that someone was still inside. (Calling you out, @Zara amethyst XD) Ryu got a little worried for the person still inside. He wanted to pace in worry, but he might get in trouble, and he couldn't risk that. In the end, he just decided to think about other things to calm him down.

"No I'm not to sure of what's going on I just got in line since I'm new to this school.Are you new here too? You seem like a new kid like me.Anyways I'm Seth nice to meet you."Seth said to the Gible.Seth saw the worried Riolu but decided to stay put.

Lenny finally got outside but everyone was heading back inside. When he got inside there was an umbreon standing there. "Sorry" he said to the riolu.

Admin Edit: Mind your third-person-past-tense!

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hi Seth, my name is Sabaterion or Saba
for short. And yes I am new here too," Saba said. Saba then looked to the teacher, saw a red card being held and asked,"Seth I heard that there are students still inside. Do you know who they are?"

"No I'm not sure like I said I'm just as new and confused as you possibly are but I think this is a fire drill."Seth explained."It's nice to meet another new kid like me.So it's nice to meet you Saba."Seth stayed quiet and waited for the drill to be over.

Species: Lavitar
Name: Daruo Delo
personality: kind ,smart ,determined, active ,playful and shy
dislikes: mean pokemon

Name:Kyu
Species:Absol(Can turn into a human Absol)
Personality:Kind,Genius,Sometimes shy,Likes to make new friends
Dislikes:Failing on Grades

After a Long Long trip on the bus,Kyu Finally made it to the high school, as he gets off the bus he
let's out a sigh of relief and walks to his first class to introduce himself

"My names Kyu!" He said Happly