• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon/Human High School

Kit sat down and sighed "I wonder..." She mumbled. Then, a bit of a outbreak happened, two people started attacking each other. Kit sighed shakily as she quickly ran to Ryu and cowered down beside him.

When Kit noticed the two coming their way, she crouched down, her eyes glowed in a hypnotising way...she just used Confusion on them. Immediately, they stopped and both face-planted. Kit sat down as she stared at them "NOPE, turning into a Vulpix was almost the best thing in my life!" She exclaimed before becoming silent, staring at the bin that the bag was in. 'Now the Bin is moving, can bins move in the breeze?'

Suddenly, two students started getting into a fight. He looked to his side to see Kit cowering. The coach was about to break up their fighting, but then they started coming their way. Suddenly, the two boys fighting started floating in the air. Ryu looked back down at Kit, and her eyes were glowing. Is she using...Confusion? Ryu thought, as he turned his attention back to the two boys. Then, they fell back to the ground, and face planted. A few ooh's could be heard from the sound of the impact of face-to-floor. (ha, imagine what it would sound like. xD)

Ryu chuckled at her little exclamation there. "Yep! You just gotta focus on the positive parts." He cheered. He then noticed that Kit's attention was drawn back to the trash bin which contained the bag from earlier. Oh come on... He thought. He then went over to a wall, and reached for a button, but couldn't reach it. He had to jump to press the button. Once he did, a giant projector screen started making its way down the wall, and it overlapped the trash bin, covering it up. Ryu went back over to Kit. "There. Out of sight, out of mind." He stated. Then, the bell rang for the first class. (Let's continue this later. I gotta sleep. .3.)

Last edited:
(Ok! Also the sound would be a double splat! X3)

Kit, being the persistent type, to a leap and hit the button again, making the projector screen go up. Kit walked over to Ryu and sat down, staring and growling at the bin. It was STILL moving, how could nobody else see it?

She looked over at the clock. "Time to go ALREADY? Dang... Was I THAT late?!" She sighed "Well... It doesn't matter. P.E. ain't my thing anyway." She ran over to her backpack, falling once more. She scrambled up, ignoring the laughing kids, and continued to run towards her backpack. She lifted it up against the wall with her head trying to balance it so it would go on her back. "C'mon..." She grunted. She pushed the backpack father up on the wall attempting to put her paws/arms in/on the straps. After a good solid 2 minutes she got it on and rushed towards the gym doors. "I'm gonna be late!" She said in despair and worry. But before she jumped out of the gym, she looked back at Ryu and, with a faint smile, said "Name's Crystal! Catcha later!"

am i to late well still
name : scepers
species: greninja
pesonality : lazy , strong , videogamer
dislikes : cats dogs vetgtebales

Last edited:
(Okay. One, I meant the bell rang for the first class to start, which is gym class. Two, @sceptileandfriends you need to put a LOT more effort into your posts, your character's age doesn't meet the criteria, there are quite a few segments missing from your character sheet, and try to work on punctuation, and capitalization. Thanks.)

Ryu tried chasing after Crystal to tell her that gym class had only just now started, but before he could reach her, she was out the door. Ryu sighed, and walked back over to the stage. Coach Miller walked up to the middle of the gym. "Alright everyone! Go ahead and get your gym clothes on. We are going to be playing dodgeball!" He announced, and some cheers, and some whines could be heard among the students. Everyone went into their respective sex's changing room, and of course changed into their gym clothes for the year.

Once everyone came back out, wearing just about the same clothes, the coach went back to the middle. "So here's how this is going to go down. Anybody who has at least one Pokemon on them that has NOT evolved yet, stay where you are. Anyone who has a Pokemon that HAS evolved already, please follow Coach Nina into the other gym." He said, pointing over to Coach Nina, who was standing over by the door. About half the students left the gym, and followed her to the other gym.

She stood by the lockers looking for a certain one. As she saw the students and Coach Nina, she ran towards the end of the line to catch up with Ryu. "I messed up." She chuckled nervously "Not used to... Around here." She stopped for a minute to put her backpack down. "Can we wait for a moment? I need to find a place to put my bag. I forgot the locker number..." She said still looking around. (I messed up I got confused herp a derp)

species: Abra
name: Alakazam
nickname: Psy
personality: sleepy, bored, nerdy, quiet.
dislikes: english, english homework.

There was a student who was late, his name was Psy. He went in a classroom, but no one was there so, he went looking everywhere but got to nowhere. He then desided to sleep.

Last edited:
Species: Lucario
Name: Curtis
Nickname: None
Personality: Relaxed, easygoing, not easily angered
Likes: Electro music, songwriting, longboarding, video games, chilling with friends.
Dislikes: Battling

The gym doors opened, and a Lucario walked in. "Um, hi.... I'm new here, my name's Curtis. I was told my first class was gym, is this the right class?"

(@xX$t3r30Xx Welcome to Pokecharms! Nice to meet you!)

Everyone turned to the gym doors to see a Lucario asking if he was in the right classroom, and looked at him as if they had never seen a talking Lucario before. Ryu smiled to see his evolved form, and walked up to him. Once he approached him, he had to look up at him because of the major height difference. Everyone turned back around when the coach clapped his hands loudly, getting their attention back on him. "Hey, just to let you know..." Ryu told the Lucario. "Stronger Pokemon are in the next gym room over." He said, chuckling, and pointing to the right.

"Ok, thanks for your help," said Curtis. He started to walk towards the next gym room, then paused and turned back. "Hey, thanks for being so nice to me. Most Pokemon wouldn't do that."

She rolled her eyes and continued dragging her backpack next to the lockers looking for one. After a while she stopped, stared and smiled at a locker. "219! That was her locker!" She reached up to grab the combination and attempted to turn it. Her paws continued to slip and slide all over it; making it nearly impossible to open it. "Drat!" Crystal cried out in a fit of rage. She shrugged and grumbled "I don't even remember the code anyway." She dropped her bag by the locker and ran down the hall catching up with the class. "Wait up coach!"

Psy woke up and sarted looking again and saw a glaceon and some other pokemon and desided to follow them. Psy could not keep up because he was not good at running (abras are not good runners). so he desided to yell, "Excuse me!!" he said and suddenly everybody turned and looked. They stared because Psy yelled, finally Psy replied, "I am a new kid here, so could any of you tell me where I have to go?"

"Hey, Pokemon look after each other." He told him, not believing that he just said that. He's still not used to being called a Pokemon, or referring to himself as one. Ryu then went back over to where Kit was. Then, he frowned at a thought. Once Crystal catches on, she won't be able to play with us because she's already evolved. I mean, unless she can persuade the coach to let her in with us, then I don't think I'll be seeing her for the rest of class. He thought.

"Wow," Curtis said. "You seem like a really nice guy. Do you want to maybe hang out after class? I think we would get along well." Curtis smiled nervously. "Well, let me know when you've decided." And with that, Curtis walked into the other gym room.

Last edited:
Ryu heard the Lucario say something, so he went back to hear him. "Yeah, I try." He told him. "Yeah, sure. I think we have about 5 minutes between classes to do what we need to do." He said. (Btw, I love your signature!)

Last edited:
Curtis was filled with relief that this Riolu hadn't rejected him.
"Ok, I guess I'll see you later then," he said, and walked into the other room with a smile on his face.
(Thanks! the GIFs are from some music videos by the band Starbomb, you should listen to some of their songs!)

She turned around to face Psy. She gave him a innocent smile and ran up to him. "Hey!" She said cheerfully. "Name's Crystal. I think you just come along with us. We're gonna play dodgeball, the most boring game to ever exist on the planet." She began to walk along with the rest of the class at the end of the line still facing him. She slightly giggled. "You look sleepy. Don't sweat it though. I think EVERYONE is sleepy." She giggled again.

After a while of waiting for Dodgeball to start, Curtis was getting impatient. "This is taking forever," he grumbled under his breath. Then he noticed a student he hadn't noticed before talking to another student. Curtis walked up to the Abra and introduced himself. "Hi, my name is Curtis, I'm new here. I've never seen you before, are you new too?"

species: electivire
name: blitz
nickname: none
personality: slightly nerdy, artistic, quiet, not easily provoked
dislikes: water, bullies, dancing, early mornings

Blitz strolled through the gym door and smiled." Wassup everybody I'm Blitz nice to meet ya!" He grinned as he spoke and he walked over to the coach." Sorry I'm late coach." He mumbled as he walked past and looked over to a abra and Lucario and walked towards them." Hey there I'm Blitz how are you?" He asked them.

Curtis jumped, startled by the sudden arrival of a new student. "Oh, hi there.... Blitz. My name's Curtis, and I'm new here, so I'm still a bit unsure about this school. How are you?"

Blitz smiled." Ah a newbie...by the way the macho group will mess with ya if you're not careful. I'm good though. Trust me this school is great if you know how to stay under... THE RADAR!" He whispered the last part to not be heard. He patted the Lucario on the back." This place will become your place of tranquility if you love it."

Curtis gulped. "... Uh... I don't know about this. The way you said 'THE RADAR!' makes it sound like it's not a good thing. And, who exactly are the 'macho group'?" he asked. He looked around. "And when is dodgeball going to start, we've been waiting forever!"

She insisted "As long as we catch up with the class," She jumped forward, still following the class. "We'll be able to play in no time!" She started to run up to the class. "C'mon guys!" Next thing she knows she's outside on the field waiting for the others to come along. She sat in the middle of the field with a bright smile and a smooth waving tail.

Curtis ran after the Glaceon, following her to the outside field. "Wait, is this where we're playing dodgeball? I thought we were playing it inside!" Then, he shrugged. "Meh. As long as we get to play, it's fine."

Species: Shiny Delcatty
Name: Xavier
Nickname: None
Personality: Rash, Hasty, Ill-tempered, Geeky
Dislikes: Pink, dolls, sports, feildtrips
Bio:
Mother: Shiny Ditto
Father: Skitty
Brother: Skitty

Xaiver sat on the sides of the feild, scowling. He licked his paws and watched from the corner of his eye. His gaze landed on Crystal and his stomach fluttered a bit. Xaiver hissed under his breath as the Glaceon skirted around Curtis.

(I'm so confused...)

Kit sat down, not knowing what was happening. First a Glaceon, then this one, and then that one...a Lucario....urrr.....It was a headache for the Vulpix. "What is going on?" She asked herself.

Blitz saw a Vulpix looming really confused and walked over to her." What's wrong?" He asked as he looked around." I'm Blitz nice to meet ya!" He turned away." We have to go to the field. You coming?"

Kit jumped when she heard a new voice. She looked up and saw a tall pokèmon, well to her he was. Before the introduction was finished, Kit dived behind Ryu, shaking slightly. Kit glanced up at Ryu for assistance and assurance.

"wait up!" Psy said (he replies quite slowly after all) He still couldnt keep up! so he desided to teleport "ZING" (im not sure if thats right but nvm) and he ended up in a room, and got hit by a ball! but it turned out that he caught it. Psy threw the ball hard it hit someone, but it bounced back and hit Psy in the face! Psy didnt really care so he went and sat down. he watched untill he fell asleep and had a dream. He dreamt what was actially happening! and he started to float.

Species: Gothorita
Name: Lauretta
Nickname: Gartha
Personality: Nice, but sometimes shy and gets nervous.
Dislikes: people that judge her by her looks, a lot of attention.

Gartha ran to the gym, as fast as her legs could take her. She was still getting used to being a Pokemon. When she arrived, Gartha slowly opened the doors.
"Um, sorry I'm late," she said quietly to the coach. She then went to where everyone else was, and tried to blend in with the other students.

Gartha was surprised that the Abra knew her name.
"Hi," she said, smiling slightly. Gartha hoped the coach would start the game, so that no other people would notice her and she wouldn't have to embarrass herself. She was pretty good at most sports with balls, but ever since she was a Pokemon she was having problems throwing balls hard because of her thin 'arms'.

Curtis was surprised by the amount of students coming in late. "Why is everyone coming in late?" he wondered. He figured it was just a mass coincidence or something. He then noticed a new student, a Gothorita, so he went over to introduce himself. "Hi, I'm Curtis, what's your name?"

(I am, as well, very confuzzled. )

Last edited:
At that point, Gartha gave up hope to stay hidden.
"Hi," she mumbled. "I'm Gartha."
Gartha looked down at the floor.
'I need to stop being nervous all the time!' She thought.

Curtis was about to start a conversation with Gartha, when-

'TWEET!'

"OK, everyone, back in the gym! Dodgeball is about to start," said Coach Miller.

Gartha went back inside and waited for the dodgeball game to start. She still wondered how she was going to throw a ball with arms that thin.
'At least dodging will be easier than usual,' she thought.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Darkri's spammy posts have been removed from this thread and they have been locked out of the RP. That is what happens to people who do not bother reading the rules in spite of warnings by staff members.

The poll has also been removed as it is entirely irrelevant to anything. Please do not make random polls, ESPECIALLY in the RP forums.