• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Hoenn Academy

http://pokecharms.com/threads/hoenn-pokemon-academy.13971/#post-294369
Link to Join.

Please join there, please.

@Icena
@Honolulu the Vaporeon
@Holland The Skitty
@VulpixNinetales
@PumperPenny
@ariadoski
It was 8:30 at last when Gavin woke up. He looked at the first schedule and it seemed like he was running a bit late, so he dressed and brushed his teeth quickly. Gavin ran quickly out of the dorm buliding, and ran all the way to School Buliding 5, Room 14A (class buliding.) He was a bit exhausted from running from the dorms to the buliding.

Last edited:
"I'm late, I'm late, I'm late." Shawna whisper chanted to herself. She dressed herself and brushed her hair and teeth as fast as she could. Shawna swiftly ran out of the dorm building. She arrived at School Building 5, Room 14A seconds after Gavin. Shawna panted from the exhaustion of running to the classroom all the way from the dorms.

After saying bye to his parents,Gray walks into the school. "It doesn't seem like anyone's in the halls..." He checks the time. "Wow,late for the first day of school! How normal of you,Gray." He runs into the classroom.When he looks around the kids who always seem to be on time stare at him.

Sheena was ready to go for her first day of school. She opened the dorm door, and was about to leave, when she remembered her roommate was still there. She checked the clock on the wall. It was 8:32. She decided to wait two more minutes before leaving. Sheena knew this would mean she would be late, but she waited anyway. She didn't actually meet her roommate, and thought it would be a good time to do so, even if she was going to have to run like she was crazy to School Building 5, Room 14A because she would be late.
A minute passed, and her roommate still didn't come. Sheena decided to try to talk to her.
"... Um, are you okay? We're going to be late for our first day..." she tried to say it normally, but it sounded like a mumble.

Flame was going to be late but didn't care. He had his Froakie and Eevee on his shoulders and his Pichu on his hat. "Man i can't wait for the time of Pokemon Battles." Flame said to himself while entering the classroom. Then he noticed Gavin. "Hey Gavin, I'm your new roommate, don't get intimidated by the fact i have multiple pokemon." Flame said to Gavin while sitting next to him.

"Got that, you just moved in, I think." Gavin repilied. It was 8:50, so it was almost time for class. He pulled out and read a pokemon study book. The teacher arrived after Gavin pulled out his book, and she placed down some fossils and stones on her desk. Looks like it's time for studying fossils and stones, he thought. He read his book to the section of 'Fossil Pokemon'.

"Yeah, i came from Kalos, Froakie here was my starter pokemon and i got Eevee whos a baby from my parents." Flame said and started to relax. "My goal is to become a Pokemon Master." Flame said. "I have 6 pokemon currently on me im ready for the pokemon battles to start, thats the main reason why im here."

Gray wakes up from a short lived nap."Well I guess no one noticed me." He turns around to see the teacher staring at him. After being chewed out,he starts daydreaming. "I hope time flies by so our battles can start! It seems so boring the clock must be broken by now..."

Sheena checked the watch again. 'Oh, this is bad! I'm late for the first day!' she thought, 'I guess I'll have to leave without my roommate...'
She ran out the door to Building 5 and tried to find Room 14A. It was actually the room right in front of her, but it took her a while to realize. When she did, she opened the door and went inside. She chose a seat in the corner, away from the crowd of kids.
'I can't wait to start,' Sheena thought, 'but I hope my new roommate makes it to class in time, I don't want her to be late... not that I'm not late already.'

Shawna sighed. She had made it to class in time. Shawna momentarily thought of her current team, which consisted of a Piplup, a Shinx, and a Buizel. She smiled. She was here for just about everything.

Fraser strolled into class when the class was already 10 minutes into the lesson. Fraser tried to play it cool and hoped that the teacher wouldn't take any notice. He grabbed the first chair he saw which was in the corner next to a girl who had sat by herself. He sat down and glanced at the girl next to her and then scanned at the rest of the classroom realising that it was filled with people who seemed confident and knew what they were doing. Fraser turned towards the girl and whispered " Hi my name's Fraser what's your name?"

Gray looks at a picture of areodactyl,kabutops,omastar,tyrunt,and anorith."Wow,I wonder if I can ever get one of these things...they seem rare if they used to be fossils.Maybe I could get one when I get home!" Then Gray sees a question on the board."Uhhhh,so anorith doesn't come from the old Amber,so maybe omastar does? Probably not..." He spends so much time thinking of the answer he doesn't notice the teacher say areodactyl.

Sheena watched as the boy sat in the seat next to her. 'I hope he doesn't talk much,' she thought. Sheena didn't want to have to talk a lot, especially to someone she didn't even know. He introduced himself as Fraser. Once he asked what her name was, she answered, "Sheena. Nice to meet you."
Sheena put strands of her hair behind her ear, even though most of her hair was already behind her ear. It was a nervous habit for her.

"I only moved to Hoenn from Sinnoh a couple of weeks ago, so I'm a bit new to this entire region in fact" Fraser chuckled a bit and looked at Sheena and realised that she was acting a bit shy. So he thought that he should keep the conversation simple. "What dorm are you in? I'm in no.58" Fraser fiddled with his thumbs as he waited for her response.

"I'm in dorm room number two hundred and thirty five," Sheena replied as she waited for class to start. She was glad that it didn't start before she walked into the class, but the amount of time everyone was waiting in the classroom was ridiculous.
I can't believe I thought I might be late, she thought. The teacher didn't even start teaching!
Only then did she notice the fossils and stones on the teacher's desk. Sheena hoped the teacher would begin teaching soon.