• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

BW/B2W2 Pokemon greed

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
I think it meant Shiftry. Some people really fail at applying Google-fu to Pokémon names if they can't remember how to spell them.

That's no excuse for a one-word post, by the way.

Incidentally, a friendly reminder from staff - because the way you phrased the introduction post of this thread kind of seems... suspect. We do not tolerate the trafficking of hacked - or otherwise generated outside the games in any way - Pokémon on the WiFi boards. So unless you somehow managed to obtain a Seedot with a Hidden Ability before the Dream World shut down, got it (or an offspring that somehow inherited the hidden ability - which was a pain in the tail actually get in Gen 5) to learn Synthesis, evolved it, move tutor'd Dark Pulse into it in B2/W2 (Because Dark Pulse was NOT a TM in Generation 5, which is what this thread is directed towards), TM'd Energy Ball onto it, evolved it with a Leaf Stone, got it to learn Leaf Storm and level-grinded the fuck out of it to level 100 - a rather tedious process that cannot be completed in "a few secs"...

Yeah. Y'know what I'm saying.

(Incidentally you have about a month to do it - the Nintendo WFC is shutting down on May 20th and effectively rendering Gen V completely incompatible with the internet.)

Last edited:
oh sorry I was trying to be nice sorry but I guess its a hack im not sure.... but if is I'll keep it away from the site

thanks for telling me

You were right it is a hack sorry

Last edited by a moderator: