• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Gijinka High School

When Amber and Bella reached a secret place Amber said "So you know that Alex guy, He is blind. But thats besides the point. Diamond is blind to. I also wanted to tell you that I have a crush on Alex." she said all at once. "and maybe I'm blind too... the only reason I can see (sort of) is with my physic powers. I can also read minds."

"Oh wow, well ok." Bella said trying to hide her surprise, she had seen Diamond feeling things with her tail, but she just thought that was what pokemon do.

"Thank you. Please don't tell Alex I have a crush on him. And I would avoid Tusbuki. Any way I have to get to bed, Good Night." Amber said rushing of to bed.

Tsubaki lazed about in her room. She made a few pumpkins appear, but there were already so many in her room. She decided to play with Blair instead. "Hey Blair, can you do the move that I taught you yet?" Tsubaki asked. Blair nodded. "Okay, let's do this. Pumpkin.... HALLOWEEN CANNON!" Tsubaki called. Blair shot a blast of Halloween magic at a pumpkin, smashing it to pieces.

Amber sat on her bed, viewing posters, lamps, and plushies. Amber hung up a shelf and put an espeon and vapreon plushies with a pokeball lamp. She hung up a poster with a drawing of all the phycic types, and another one with all the water types. She began to hang up some farie lights across the room when her ears twitched and someone entered the room.

Character Name: Faith
Mixed With: Froslass
Pet: Froslass
Pet Name: Crystal
Personality: Faith is very tomboyish, sassy, and won't follow most rules. All boys absolutely love her, but she turns them away. Her main weakness is when boys actually get to her and, of course, fluffy things. You can take over her mind with fluffy things.
Looks: White dress with red bow tied around it, long sleeves with blue speckles on it, white hair with a blue circlet, blue eyes.
NPCS: Peter the Pikachu gijinka. Peter has a pet Pikachu named Zeus. He is very open to people and knows Faith really well so he can flirt easily with her. If she gets mad he has a box of fluffy things he can wave in her face. He has yellow hair and Pikachu ears, with a yellow hoodie, plain jeans, and black sneakers, also has the Pikachu tail.

Faith lay down on her bed, watching as a tiny bit of frost spread across the covers as she touched it. Crystal, her Froslass, was busy covering the other side of the room with spiky ice. My roommate won't be very happy with that, Faith thought. She sat up and stretched her hands out. Crystal replied to her motions by turning from the spiky ice stuff. Crystal began decorating their side of the bedroom. The ice on the other side was already starting to melt, with drops of water dripping from the spikes. She sighed. She most definitely did not want a flood in her room. She walked over to the ice spikes and pressed her hand to it. The frost evaporated around the wall and soon the only sign that there was once ice of the wall was the little water drops on the floor. When she turned around, she felt as if she has stepped into a snowstorm. Crystal had covered everything in frost; luckily not the ice spikes.Faith loved it. The door to the dorm suddenly burst open, and a boy ran into the room. He looked as if someone had shoved a Pikachu into him; He had yellow hair with ears sticking up from the amber mess, he had on a yellow hoodie, jeans, and black sneakers. A jagged tail stuck from his pants. His gaze met Faith's, and she felt a shiver run through her.

StarLight stood in a moon lit meadow, her odd white hair shone in the pale light. Her long grey sweater started to fluttered as she breathed in. She had joined the Gijinka High School along with her Umbreon MoonLight. They were both odd looking for Umbreon, instead of black and yellow, or black and blue fur, they had white and green fur with turquoise eyes.

"Umbre!" MoonLight barked. StarLight nodded and got into position. She started to dance in the moon light, her green rings started to glow as she spun and moved in elegance. MoonLight started to jump around her, his way of dancing. They did this at night in order to increase their power.