• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Gijinka High School

"Oh, sorry. I wasn't trying to scare you, I was trying to scare youre new boyfriend." Amber said teasing Bella. She stopped floating and said hi to Bella's new friend

"Hello, um, so who are you exactly, btw i wouldn't get me angry if i where you I'm kind of known to use pokemon moves when I am angry." Amber asked the strange boy as diamond hoped into her arms curiously looking at the boy.

Last edited:
"I'm a guy, I live over down the road near the school, my dad works as a clerk at a nearby store." Brandon said, putting his arm around Bella and she stepped back.

"Oh, ok well what are you doing hanging around Bella, I don't care any way." Amber said. "I'm going to bed." She telaported out of the room and into her bed to fall asleep.

Tsubaki peeked out from behind a corner, seeing Bella and her new boyfriend. "So the princess has found herself a suitor, eh?" She giggled, scribbling it down on her notepad.

Amber woke up to go down the Cafeteria for breakfast, when she passed the hallway she was in last night Brandon and Bella where still their. "What are you two doing here?" Amber asked.

Great. Thought Alex as he stumbled towards the courtyard. He hoped that Gale would come back overnight, but she didn't. Now he had to stumble around, and hope he found Gale. In the process, he bumped into Amber. "Oh, sorry."

"oh never mind" Amber said and she hurried of to eat breakfast. When she got there Bella and Brandon where sitting together, she got really angry, Amber didn't know why. She entered her creepy faze again but pushed it down. "Hi, how are you guys?" Amber asked them, sitting next to Bella.

"Oh I'm a...she's doesn't care." Alex realized. He heard the bell and walked to class. He was smart enough to have Gale guide him to the classes the prior day. Stumbling in, he chose a random chair and sat down.

"I should probobly find that guy again." Amber said to herself wandering around the school. She turned the corner and the guy she bumped into earlier was calling out a name of his pokemon.

"Gale! Gale, come here!" Alex called. Math was fine, but he really needed Gale back. He didn't notice Amber turning around the corner. "Where did she go?"

Tsubaki walked down the hallway. She was holding hands with a Litleo Gijinka named Hana. "So, would you like go get some lunch?" Hana asked, smiling. "Sure!" Tsubaki answered. The girls sat down in the lunchroom, and began to eat.

Bella walked to the lunchroom, her classes were incredibly boring, but she decided to get some lunch before she went to her next class. She grabbed a veggie burger, chocolate chip cookie, and water, then she sat down next to Tsubaki and a Litleo girl.

Amber turned a corner to get to the Cafeteria when she saw a houndour roaming around the hallways. Amber rushed over to it and scooped it up. Amber called out "Alex, Alex!" Amber turned another corner and bumped into him, "I found your Houndour!" Amber exclaimed. She droped the Houndour in his arms and rushed of to the lunch room.

Bella looked at her trainer card once more, if Tusbaki saw this she would have lost all personal information. Bella gulped
266807_trainercard-Bella.png

Last edited by a moderator:
"Heya, Princess!" Tsubaki greeted. "How are you?" She was eating some candy corn. She would toss one peice in the air, and catch it in her mouth.

"Oh, thanks! How did she kno...nevermind. It's about time I saw you again naughty girl!" Alex stroked Gale, then set her down with her leash. "Let's go get some lunch." Gale barked in agreement, and they walked into the cafeteria.

Last edited: