• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Eeveelutions Roleplay School 2.0

What it's about
This is another roleplay with the same idea that @Kate The Arcanine used and she canceled it but she said I could use. It will pretty much be the same thing. Also please do not join if you are gong to post like one or two messages than leave. But if you do, tell me you are going quit and I will give the character(Just The Pokemon, Not the actual Character)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Characters
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character Sheet (Please Fill Out)
Name:
Nickname:
Appearance:
Accessories:
Personality:

Here is mine
Name: Vaporeon
Nickname: Rainy
Nature: Quirky
Appearance: Normal Vaporeon
Accessories: Rain Drop Necklace
Personality: Sarcastic, Smart, Easily Bored, A bit lazy :(

Hope you guys like!

Last edited:
Name: Glaceon
Nickname: Glacia
Nature: Gentle
Appearance: Normal Glaceon
Accessories: Light Blue Snowflake Choker
Personality: Nerdy, Sweet, Kinda Awkward, Tries Her Hardest, Secretly Sassy

Hi! I am new to PokeCharms! I hope you don't mind. I read the rules like 10 times so I know them. This looked fun So may I please join?

Name: Shiny Slyveon
Nickname: Sliver
Nature: Quirky
Appearance: Normal
Accessories: A rainbow heart necklace
Personality: Just like her nature basically, but also offers to help people, and is really sacrastic.

Name: Stevey
Nickname: Stevey (or really whatever)
Nature: sassy
Appearance: a shiny Eevee with longer hair on the top of her head, like bangs, who wears a red cape
Accessories: her cape and loud mouth
Personality: sarcastic, candy-lover, sugar high-getter, and jock when it comes to football

I'm baaAACK! >:3

Oh oh, I wanna do this! :p I tried entering the last one, but it didn't work :/ But now I'm here! :D

Name: Roosevelt
Nickname: Rose
Nature: Timid
Appearance: Shiny Leafeon
Accessories: Wears a silver handkerchief around his left front paw all the time.
Personality: Has a secret burning passion of sorts for sugary foods, but refuses to admit it. He can be kinda tsundere sometimes, but i-it's not because he likes you or something, dummy! Aside from that, he's kinda shy, and though he says he's careful, he's a klutz, no ifs, ands, or buts.

Pokemon-Season-17-XY-Episode-37-Forging-Forest-Friendships-.jpg

School is literally the worst! Don't worry, I most certainly feel your pain and empathize with you, 100%. At least we're not doing much in Honors English right now... We're watching a movie with Robin Williams in it. RIP, Robin...

PS: Lol I'm not. #nofriends #crievertim