• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokémon Direct Hitting Friday - Big News Incoming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Pokemon Direct 2016.jpg
It has just been announced that a Pokémon Direct will be streamed on Friday. According to the press release the Direct will be bringing the latest information on Pokémon games, but it's worth noting that the runtime of the Direct will only be 5 minutes long.

The Direct will be streamed at 4PM CET (3PM in UK time), and 7AM PT. While Pokémon's 20th anniversary isn't until the 27th of February (Saturday), due to time differences this Direct will be hitting Japan as the date changes over to the morning of the anniversary. Definitely a fitting time to be making a major announcement as we suspect they will be!

I think we will finally get the 6.5 game we've been waiting for; anyone remember that leaked list of pokemon? It's time to finally find out if it's fake.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Five minutes is plenty of time to give us a quality Pokemon Z trailer. I'll be at work when it airs, but I know I'll find it here when I come home!

Last edited:

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
Hooray for hype!
Hopefully I won't forget and fall asleep. :v
I'm personally hoping for the next game. I'd be hoping for Pokken news too but it seems like everything has been finalized.

If it's a new gen I am going all the way to the party shop buy 100 party poppers and pop all of them and dance like Mr.Bean

Pokemon Z is already confirmed at this point with the leaked post. For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, TyranitarTube did a video on it: .

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
@meIoetta by just looking at the thumbnail of that video, it looks like it's just a video of fakemons and recolored released Pokemon (that is almost definitely a blue Volcanion in the thumbnail, as an example)

RafuRum

Formerly Raf-A-Rum
its nice if they announce something like pokemon z or Gen 7 on the way.. but I really want that detective pikachu localized...

I bet you anything it's going to be a reminder of Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow...

And I wouldn't mined that moment of "Suprise Mother$/#!&^" that there is going to be DLC for POKKEN Tournament (Even thought they said they wouldn't)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.